06/02 The Toxic Love Shark Club-Analysis Thread

Posted: 11 years ago
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! 🤗 You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! 😆 

Firstly, the name is credits to MSN_Vanny(Mohini) and I! 😳 Either of us will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! 🥳

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! 😉

Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
Rachna - yesterday she finally placed her self respect above her love for Vihaan. She needed to realize more than her partner s love she needs to love herself more. It was a weak moment when she penned down the letter but her self respect did come in between when she crumbled it and threw it away. Is that an indication the Vihaan s page in her life will meet a similar fate?? Rachna and Vihaan s showdown was brilliantly executed. The girl was covered in all bright colours which gave her warmth and the confidence to face Vihaan who had hurt her ego. She questioned him not only because she loved him also because he ruined her family reputation. The stigma of a broken engagement has made her strong. She needs to understand you cant love someone in such a way that you are absolutely nothing if he walks away. She needs to have her own identity her own set of likes and dislikes before she embarks on her romantic journey.

Vihaan is pure evil he put the entire blame on Gunjan and was still trying to sweet talk Rachna trying to portray his helplessness that Gunjan trapped him with her magic. Little did he know that indeed Gunjan used Psychology lesson 101 and he fell into her trap. Gunjan told him not to come to the temple and just that no was enough and he jumped to insult Gunjan and the Garg s more.

Mayank and Charu - What ever happens Charu wont be leaving Mayank even if her ego makes her walk out Seema and Sangeeta will drag her back. Charu today told Mayank that she is his wife and she had certain rights he did not deny he just told her she does not deserve the love . So if she proves herself worthy will he give it to her ❓

The Gunjan and Rajeev interaction clearly indicates they have no chemistry . She respects him as her teacher, he is curious to know the truth and expose his own brother. A different laid back Rajeev today who wished Gunjan luck today he is waiting for the drama to unfold at its own pace. The intensity to know the truth has decreased.

Will keep adding if I remember anything. Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
Now Riva and I have been working together on this "spur of a moment" idea: Valentine's Day in TTLSC!!! 🥳 🥳

So we have decided that we will be having our personal Valentine's Day celebrations here!!! 

So all you guys have to do is PM either of us: MSN_Vanny or riva2987 with the gift you would like to give another member and we will share those gifts on Valentine's Day!!! 😊

For example: Vibz wants to send a dozen red roses to Sharitha Di, then she'll have to send the exact picture of the roses to either Riva or I and we will present it to Sharitha Di on Valentine's Day with the rest of gifts! 😊

P,S - You can send in as much gifts as you like to many members of TTLSC as you wish!!! 

Have fun guys!!!! Let's rock Valentine's Day!!! I expect lots of PMs so that we can have loads of surprises! 😈
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
Rajeev showed up with gunjan again😡. Where are my chappals???
 What are the creative team upto😡😡.
 Why is he so indifferent towards rachna,😲
 Maybe he thinks that Rachna carries her heart on her sleeves and drops it when a guy looks at her even  accidentally.😳
She cried over Rajeev for 48hrs and now vihaan maybe 72 hours and she will be fine after that🤣
So he does not care😡 
 Well ! On second thoughts if he does talk to her and she just says vihaanji😡 he will run around like a good Samaritan rectifying things btw vihaan and rachna😡😡

So Rajeev keep yourself busy by helping gunjan and next you can help Charu too. She desperately needs all the help you can give her🤣🤣
strange about shail: when vihan had arrived to take away rachna for exhibition, she permitted immediately. and for gunjan, she denied. gunjan crossed all limits today only to prove innocent herself and save rachna.

rachna returned back to home. i got it now that cv's don't want rachna and rajiv to face each other before vihan's exposure.  otherwise i had lots of hope that today would be chance for them to face each other. cv's are confused themselves..😕.
 like before marriage groom and bride are forced to be live separated.😳

strange about rachna: she believes that she is mature...😕  i am not supporting her yet. 👎🏼

reverse psychology of gunjan for vihan...kya infection hai...she learned from rajeev? 😡
i just hope that rachna feels sudden influence from rajeev  about his feelings for her. 😡

strange about rajeev: he is still interfering in this matter.😡
rajeev called vihan😃 . what actually rajeev has an impression of vihan that i am not getting.  😒 rajeev was looking at gunjan like microscopic view.🤢 but did not get enough resolution.👎🏼 he was like only guest appearance today. 😒 after vihan's exposure, he will only tease vihan. 😒
he will not get angry as i am watching his carelessness. he was not serious today as we felt before week.😒

mayank is handling charu right way. i liked his attitude.😆

Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
Sorry ! Guys could not analyse a good episode like the previous one due to personal reasons but could enlist the best and worst scenes
 Worst scene ---- rachna still crying over vihaan and claiming she his born to be with him😡

Yes ! You are born to live with him as his bhabhiji🤣

Best scene- rachna confronting vihaan and demoting him from vihaanji  to vihaan and from aap to tum
 Yes ! That ,s the way to go girl. 👏

You forgot your stillatoes dear else you could have marked the size of your footwear on his face🤣

Will def analyse the episode today😃
Originally posted by brat2008

Sorry ! Guys could not analyse a good episode like the previous one due to personal reasons but could enlist the best and worst scenes
 Worst scene ---- rachna still crying over vihaan and claiming she his born to be with him😡

Yes ! You are born to live with him as his bhabhiji🤣

Best scene- rachna confronting vihaan and demoting him from vihaanji  to vihaan and from aap to tum
 Yes ! That ,s the way to go girl. 👏

You forgot your stillatoes dear else you could have marked the size of your footwear on his face🤣

Will def analyse the episode today😃

@bold:i liked most.👏 👏
@ smriti shayl suspects gunjan is with Vihaan coz of some majboori. The entire mohallah knew Vihaan was going to get engaged to Rachna but if he roams in the same lane with Gunjan it will set lot s of tongues wagging so she stopped Gunjan.

Gunjan will expose Vihaan s true face that he despises Rachna and considers her beneath him. That might be the trigger which will draw RR close.
Originally posted by vibz88

@ smriti shayl suspects gunjan is with Vihaan coz of some majboori. The entire mohallah knew Vihaan was going to get engaged to Rachna but if he roams in the same lane with Gunjan it will set lot s of tongues wagging so she stopped Gunjan.

Gunjan will expose Vihaan s true face that he despises Rachna and considers her beneath him. That might be the trigger which will draw RR close.

i agree with you at that pov.
@bold:i hope the same.
isn't it strange that when Rajeev finally rejected Rachna, she never tried to talk herself with rajeev and when she had chance, she ran away from Rajiv in ball room, but when Vihan rejected her, every day we see her facing vihan and conversation too ?

what do you think about that?
@ smruthi
 Rachna facing vihaan everyday after the showdown at the engagement is like hitting hard at the same place over and over again. It hurts a lot in the beginning but then that area becomes numb and stops hurting

This is the only way rachna can go stronger by facing it and getting over it( vihaan)

About Rajeev - the love story i is yet in its infancy and still has to grow stronger that is why rachna never  faced the trauma with him and she is not left with a bad dream with him but yes a confused dream I could call it😆