Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tibs09

IF-Dazzler

tibs09

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged

got all tied up ...???LOLLOL

Yeah i guess the story is gonna get a bit convoluted ...
since every  one is giving there two cents on it  why not me ...

ok so here is what i think...CVs are under pressure coz TRP's are not where they want it to be ,...

so they have to do something shocking ...most shocking is Hero ko villian bana do ...

but frankly everything they have shown ...can't be simply shown as faking it ...

no one faking will get himself almost killed...  no one will get crest fallen and heartbroken  that  MB does no really love him( remember the "test MB " episode thanks to Dipali ..he wanted to prove to himself that he was lucky in love)
he will not mend a broken relationship ( his own mother)  based on what MB said to him  if he was faking it

showing some concern for her and her family would have been enough ...
 and let us say  he is faking it completely ... then why not break her completely ...why  not use her  physically ...not that I want him to ...but just thinking that is what a true villian would do ...DeadDead

so my conclusion of all this  he is faking that he is faking  it ...  you ask the end motive eh ??? good questionOuchOuch

scratch my head ...maybe  the clue is in yesterday's episode we  saw ,...

he is concerned about the pain that  she is going through ...going away from her family for  his love ;...

so to keep her near her family  ...may be ??? not very convincing ... I agree ...but the whole faking thing is not very convincing ...trying to find some logic there ...maybe is he is protecting MB from something...ConfusedConfusedConfused

whatever ... I have it out of my system finally ...am at peace ...Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nshah21888spnfan_foreverSSWATISPristineSoulSimranDsena01apvsluvyousoapbubbleVipisa..Tangled..sush12_RMmanesha76

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK is Faking that he is faking" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Tangled..

IF-Rockerz

..Tangled..

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
agreedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tibs09

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged

I have the same feeling RK is faking that he is faking . He is hiding something which we will understand after 2-3 months D'oh . 

Till then we will keep on scratching our head LOL . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoultibs09

anvikaatti7799

anvikaatti7799

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
the TRP was high 4.8 in the karwachaut episode when madhu was waiting RK to come and break her fast.eating sargi from dustbin waiting RK in her bad healthconditionthis boosted TRP,so cv's are bringing this twist to boostup TRP.Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dennis.dion9tibs09

sush12_RM

IF-Rockerz

sush12_RM

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
i would luv to see that RK iz faking to save Madhu from MUKUND !!Ouch
lolzzz...dsnt make any sense right now...bolne me kya ja rha h..Wink

tibs09

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Hmmm... Possible

tibs09

tibs09

IF-Dazzler

tibs09

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I have the same feeling RK is faking that he is faking . He is hiding something which we will understand after 2-3 months D'oh . 

Till then we will keep on scratching our head LOL . 
exactly that is what the Cvs are doing they want us to scratch our heads ...maybe they had not planned it but the TRP's and the channel are forcing them to do this...

manesha76

tibs09

IF-Dazzler

tibs09

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvikaatti7799

the TRP was high 4.8 in the karwachaut episode when madhu was waiting RK to come and break her fast.eating sargi from dustbin waiting RK in her bad healthconditionthis boosted TRP,so cv's are bringing this twist to boostup TRP.Broken Heart
agreed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.