Qubool Hai

|Yearning-ICan'tResist|AsYaFF|promo pg15 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

Chinnu.Munnu

Goldie

Chinnu.Munnu

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Well Written Emotional update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Directioner-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Yearning-ICan'tResist|AsYaFF|promo pg15 (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosamale

you made me cry reading thisCry wonderful updates... so Zoya is really dead?Shocked Ouchand Ayaan too?Shocked... i hope there are some twists. woh kya hai na, i always wish AsYa togetherEmbarrassed update soon and pls pm me..

there are a lot of twists LOL Just wait for them? AsYa FF hai AsYa nahi honge toh aur ki hoga ismein Tongue

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Someone There

I preferred going back to my farmhouse, as that I guess will be the last time I will be with her memories... I can't hurt humeira, again and again reminding her of the painful event. She deserves to be happy, at least unlike me?

Reaching my farmhouse I feel as if she was there?

Main toh.. jiya.. na mara..
Hai ve das main ki kara

I saw her!

Was I hallucinating? Is it possible? Is she alive?!

These questions caused an ache in my mind. Here she came and kept her palm on my face and flashed her usual smile at me! I surely am hallucinating, but it feels so good -good to see her near me!

It is what I have been yearning for from the last day?

Dil jude bina hi tut gaye
Hath mile bina hi chhut gaye
Ki likhe ne lekh kismet ne..
Baar baar rod akhiyan
Tainu jo na vekh sakiyan

I saw her stepping back, I frowned! How could she step back after almost giving me a heart attack.

She started to dance and I can hear the song "Jag Soona Soona Laage" from the movie Om Shanti Om.

She danced perfectly on the every beat of the song, not even missing one! Oh well that was she - an epitome of perfection. Pain, loneliness, longing - these emotions were just clearly visible in her dance, as if she wasn't 'zoya' dancing there... it was like a goddess dancing for something she was obsessed to!

Khole aaye aaj
Kudrat ne..
Kataan main ki ve din
Teri soth tere bin
Main toh jiya na mara

She went back, back and back! And hell she disappeared from my sight - I surely was hallucinating!

What had happened to you asad? What had you done to me zoya? Why have you made me like this.

I saw a shadow ahead and followed it, but it only led me to our room.

Chan se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage
Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna hai toh..
Yeh kyun hota hai..
Jab yeh.. dil rota hai
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein
Jag suna lage

I saw her photos all around. I remember the day when I first took her over here.

"Asad where are we going?" she asked me as I blindfolded her. "Somewhere special Zoya... a few mins please?" I told her and saw her lips having a pout play on 'em. Ah - those Delicious lips, I always feels like kissing her endlessly till the world ends.

Reaching our farmhouse, I led her inside and guided her to 'our' room and then slowly opened her blindfold.

I hugged her from back and rested my chin on her shoulder while she was busy admiring the place.

"Liked it?" I asked her in my usual husky voice. "Loads..." I heard her and admired her while she admired the room.

"Why I matter to you Asad?" this question from her hit me out of blue.

Not knowing what to say, I replied telling her that "Because you are my wife!"

"No husband took care of his wife this much" she said. "Uh-huh, you are wrong. I do and ayaan too do that. No?" I asked getting a feeble sound from her as she rested her head back on my chest

Chan se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage
Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage re
Suna.. lage.. re..
Roothi rothi.. sari raatein
Fikhe fikhe.. sare din..
Virani si virani hai
Tanhai si tanhai hai
Aur ek hum hai..
Pyaar ke bin

I caressed her photos and again I felt her around me... what is this feeling? Why the **** I'm feeling like this? It had only been a day... for god's sake a day and it seems it had been years... kyun Allah?!!

I broke down again... how could I restrain myself from yearning?! I just can't...!!

I don't know how but one thing is very sure... and that's I just cant live with this feeling! Not now and will never be!

I heard the vase broke outside and rushed out but alas before I could spot the person, whoever it was left like a storm.

"Who was it?!"

This question was stuck in my mind like anything... for an instance I thought 'was it zoya?' but then remembering how she died in front of my own eyes I let the thought of her being alive still away from my mind and then again begin thinking 'who it could be?'

Was it Humeira?

No... she never knew about this place.

Was it my parents?

Heck, I never told them about this too.

It was only me and zoya and that blo*dy le*ch

So was it him?

If that is what the matter is, he is gonna get something which he never dreamt of!

Surprise, surprise baby boy!

You are gonna get your favorite gift, the one you deserve!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzychipsksenSweet_AshumMayurnASYAChinnu.MunnuA.HajnalEnchantressnehusashhhsuds.sophie420jeenia123HumayraHR-DMG4lifedrunkiiebabeGroverAddict.Nabi.crazy4KASH_ARsummaiyasayed

jeenia123

IF-Rockerz

jeenia123

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
read all the four parts now... wonderful as well as so painful...and thanks for the pm...

Humayra

IF-Rockerz

Humayra

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Hey, really liked the story line.. Will love to read more.. I'm sending you buddy request.. Please accept it and pm me whenevr you update..

P.S- thanks for sending me the link..

P.P.S- why did you send me the link? I mean I'm not active in Qubool Hain forum.. I've just started reading FFs on AsYa.. Please don't mind... Just asking you out of curiosity..

Chinnu.Munnu

Goldie

Chinnu.Munnu

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Wonderful update.

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
wow
amazing

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Love the storyline, please pm me when you continue

Nikki <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.