Qubool Hai

|Yearning-ICan'tResist|AsYaFF|promo pg15 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry CryCry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry CryCry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry

what happened Unhappy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Yearning-ICan'tResist|AsYaFF|promo pg15 (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

awesome start..would love to read the whole FF

thanx :)

will do update soon

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kriti--

thats too good...

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Wow this is truely amazing; please do continue soon

janu1610

IF-Rockerz

janu1610

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
nice one. wanna read more. plz continue soon. nd do pm .me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Directioner-

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiyakreya

Originally posted by Angel56

Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry CryCry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry CryCry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry

what happened Unhappy
no pm no scrap...Cry

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Where Is My Zoya Lost ?!

I was still sitting on my bed remembering our first meet. A thought about it made me smile wide... but why just can't I see her smiling all over again?!

She is LOST... MY ZOYA is LOST... It feels like a part of mine had been detached from me! Whenever I see her like this, it breaks my already broken heart into million of pieces all over again. It only hurts me to know that she...

A part of me feels like hurting myself for everything while the other make me feels like killing them... taking out all the blood out of the body for hurting them, for hurting my Zoya!

They dream about money haan? I will show them where they stand... All they stand is nowhere!

I still remember how shock I was after meeting the girl?!

Letting out I sigh I called someone whom I can always trust upon?!

"Mr Jethani?" I asked even though I knew it was him.

"Yes Mr. Khan... how do you remember me today?" He asked. Taking a deep breathe I let it out. "I wanna sell my place.!" "What...!!!" I heard him shout. He was shocked. Obviously I can see that... after all he knew how much I loved this place of mine!

"Yes Mr. Jethani I wanna sell it off. Any problem?" I replied sternly. "No sir... Your work will be done soon. By the way sir hows Mrs Khan?" He asked as I shut my eyes off thinking it would lessen my pain but whom was I fooling? "She is fine" I lied! Why?

I heard him hang up the call.

There he stood... looking at me utterly shocked... maybe because I was selling out this place?! Well now he will knew his real place... the place of a beggar!

"Asad beta..." he started and trailed off. This man can go to any extent when it comes to her profit.

"BETA?" I shouted utterly shocked! "... wow Mr. Khan I never knew that I am your son?! thanx for letting me knew it haan!"

"Asad you were..." he tried to speak only to be cut short by me.

"For the last time... I'm not your son... and what you both did can't be forgiven this easily so you both better have your bags pack because I in no way gonna take you to that place where I'm going...!!!!"

"Where will we go asad?!"

"I don't know where you both will go..!!! All I know is you aren't gonna see me ever again... well at least I will see you like beggars soon...!!!!"

I shut the door on his face and broke down into tears... Why did they did this?! Why do they always have to hurt me... hurt me to such an extent that I always fail to trust them.. trust my own friends...

She taught me to trust others... she taught me to live my life... she taught me how to laugh.. how to be happy... how to look happiness in other's happiness. But here they are..!!! Destroying all my happiness... destroying all her happiness... destroying her...!!!!

How am I gonna face her.?! After whatever happened... whatever the reason is, I know she is never gonna forgive me... and that's all because of them...!!!!

Kyun allah...!!! Why does this always happen with me..? She was so happy before... cute, bubbly and full of life. See what they had made her... A dead soul...!!!!

Please allah miyan... please give me my zoya back... please give me my zoya back...!!!!

I went to the adjacent room and the scene in front of me broke down my heart into numerous pieces. Seeing her like a dead soul is not what hurt me... seeing her caressing a single thing day and night is not what hurts me... indeed seeing her not letting a drop of pearl falling down from her eyes is what that hurt me... hurt me to such an extent that I made this decision.

I went inside and kept a hand on her shoulder. She didn't responded, she just sat there staring at the thing in her hand. Taking a deep breathe I let it out.

"We are leaving tomorrow... far away from this house."

For the first time after that incident I saw her looking at my with tearful eyes. I let her hug me and let her cry her heart out. She surely needed it...

"Don't worry... we will take all this with us..." I spoke assuring her and patting her back.

I don't know what to do...

I don't know whether I will be able to live like this or not...

I don't know what next my destiny had stored in for me...

All I knew is until and unless I wont get her... my life is nothing but a pitch dark room...!!!

Precap - buwahahahaha that's a big mystery Wink

Love

K and Rose

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raitishmacrazzychipssuchishahGarimavirmanksgAroraNkandygroveraksujiMayurnASYArosamaleChinnu.Munnubismazaman2000Sweet_Ashum--RAINA--Rishani7A.HajnalEnchantressvaishu88sophie420HumayraHR-DMG4lifejeenia123.Nabi.crazy4KASH_ARaishu3003

aniiee

IF-Rockerz

aniiee

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Awesme

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.