Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Heyii guys well me and my fried (...Rose...) are here with a AsYa FF.

Here goes the starting. We can give regular updates till chapter 4 as its already been posted in other version.!

~*~

n t r o d u c t i n

What is love?

A feeling which always makes you believe that someone will always be by your side even when the whole world is opposite to you?

The best feeling a person and have but one which gives pain too

A Feeling which can made you do anything?

A feeling which makes you feel special?

A feeling which hurts but at the same time makes you love someone madly.

What is love?

No one knew!!

Who is a  true lover? People say the one who fights with you the most is the one who loves you the most.

Is it true?

Well only person who has experienced love can tell what exactly it is but dose that person does a crime or a mistake by not letting the other knew about it?

~*~

Index.

Chapter 1 - Page 1

Chapter 2 - Page 3

Chapter 3 - Page 5

Chapter 4 - Page 6

Chapter 5 - Page 8

Chapter 6 - Page 9

Chapter 7 - Page 11

Chapter 8 - Page 13

Preview - Page 15

Edited by abhiyakreya - 22 March 2013 at 4:00am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12ManellksenAsya6KoolKatzlove_me_not-Siaa-Sweet_AshumAroraN--RAINA--A.HajnalEnchantress-vaishnavimuralanopamaRishani7-Fizzi-AsyaloverHR-DMG4lifeawesomejanu1610HumayraArchi02Suku_SwaRonGroverAddictdrunkiiebabe_Oishi_MysticRiveraishu3003-RohitMaxwell-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Yearning-ICan'tResist|AsYaFF|promo pg15" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
h a r a c t e r      S k e t c h

Asad Ahmed Khan

A devastated guy who loved, loves and will always love his late wife Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan. Son of Shireen and Rashid. Lost his first mother Dilshaad and thus eventually hates his step mother and his father

Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan

Daughter of Siddique. Lost her mother at a tender age. Was married to Asad and loved him but never told him. Had a deep secret.

Ayaan-Humeira -> AsYa's best friends.

Edited by abhiyakreya - 06 February 2013 at 4:02am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12Asya6KoolKatzAashlokdeewaniSweet_AshumMayurnASYAAroraN-vaishnavimuralanopamaA.HajnalEnchantress--RAINA--HR-DMG4lifeShiningStar18Krishnaluv94janu1610HumayraArchi02raneebSuku_SwaRonGroverAddictdrunkiiebabeaishu3003Surish

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
r o l o g u e

Was that my fault that I never told her about my feelings? Is this the punishment given to me for not letting her knew about my feelings.

I sat there thinking why did she never told me?

Leave about telling... she told a lie to me!

WHY!?

I don't have any idea to it.

I soo hate it arhh but even I was at fault.

Didn't she trusted me enough to let me know about this? Or was it out of Love?

Damn Asad why the hell didn't you ever told her !?

Edited by abhiyakreya - 06 February 2013 at 4:04am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

KoolKatztishmaAashlokdeewanikandygroverAroraNaksuji-Siaa-Sweet_Ashumirock321anopama-vaishnavimuralA.HajnalEnchantress--RAINA--awesomeHR-DMG4lifeHumayraArchi02ShiningStar18janu1610crazy4KASH_ARSuku_SwaRondrunkiiebabeGroverAddictraneebaishu3003SilverBell_Oishi_Surish

Aashlokdeewani

Aashlokdeewani

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
plzzz continue soon

_Annie_

IF-Dazzler

_Annie_

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Awesome...plz continue soon! :)

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
updated!

updating chapter 1 shortly :)

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Directioner-

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
h a p t e r   -   1

o w   W e   M e t ?!

Nor earth not heaven was in peace. It was raining heavily. The angels were showering the love yet in a brutal way welcoming their princess while the earth was crying out of grieve to let their princess leave them soo easily.

She didn't fought back, She didn't tried to fight... all she did was handling herself to the angels of the heaven. I still wonder why?

"Zoya bring me..."

I stopped in my tracks. Damn asad you forgot! Again? She is no longer gonna come at your single call! You are not gonna heard her light footsteps, her bell like voice, her praying to her allah miyan, her disturbing you every now and then just to have a little attention!

I wanted to cry my heart out, I wanted to shout, I wanted her! But was this that easy for me to get her back? It indeed was impossible. It wasn't that I lost a normal thing. It was her! I had lost the person I only loved as a family?

It was true that I never loved my parents. How could I ever love them? They never loved me, they never made me realize that I was their son! For them I am just a source of income?! If it was in my hands, I could have kicked them out of this house, could have abandoned them long back.

I wanted to be alone, I wanted to be away from these nightmares.

The same scene that happened a few days back in the washroom haunted me.

RED! The color I used to love the most is now which I hates to the core.

I know me hating the color wont do anything but make my condition more severe.

I still remember how we met.

__ THE FIRST MEET __

Our college was over. It wasn't that we both knew each other since our college times. We had arranged marriage but ya that was true that we had met before.

Me and my friends were going out for a party. It was arranged by ayaan as he and my best friend humeira was getting married soon. This surely was a great news.

The party had all our friends, ayaan's friends and humeira's friend.

Humeira was there before us. We were a bit late. What can we do? We were purchasing gifts for them. The time I entered or better to say we entered the hall, we saw both of them fighting! Though  they were not the center of attention as all the people was busy in partying not the drama going on there.

"How could you do this to me ayaan?" I heard her shouting at him while he tried to grab her attention towards the girl in his arms who seemed drunk? "Arey pehle dekh toh..." she didnt let him complete his sentence. "Mujhe na hi kuch sunna hai aur na hi tumse kuch bolna! Just go to hell!!!!" I heard her shouting and leaving that place angrily. "Arey lekin..." but she had already left the place. He didn't ran behind her which surely was a shock to us.

He made the girl sit on a couch nearby and asked the girl's friend to bring a cup of coffee. The other girl did as told.

"Zoya..." he spoke. Concern was crystal clear in his voice. Yup she was zoya... MY zoya. "hmm..." I heard her replying to him which made him take a sigh of relief. Soon the other girl came running with a cup of coffee in her hands. He took it and made her drink it. It seemed as ayaan's first priority was that girl. Did I told that the girl who was lately in ayaan's arms was as beautiful as an angel. Even moon's brightness was less in front of the tone she had.

Soon the girl's hangover was less.

"Are you mad or what?" now we heard him shouting on her while she was almost gonna cry. He turned back with his palm on his forehead.

He bent in front of her.

"Zoya... ah you know na that these are not a cup of tea for you. Then even? Aunt send you here in spite of your ill health as she trusted me for you. Your responsibility is mine honey... why don't you understand?" He spoke with a very calm and caring voice.

"Im sorry ayaan..." She spoke out with sob in between. She really was cute, but ill health? She seemed all fine! Anyways, after that ayaan took her to his home. Danger was coming towards her...or should I say him?

Next day when I reached basketball court, I again saw her over there. She was dribbling the basketball, managing to take out all her anger on that poor thing. Ah did I mentioned that she was dressed up in a top which reached till her breast and a track down.

I went towards her. "May I?" I asked for her permission and soon we both were playing and trying to make a basket. She was faster than me. Strange! Well that's because she was new to this place and no one till now was able to beat me up!

"You are kinda different!" I commented.

"Uh- why?"

"Well taking out all you frustration on this poor ball. I have seen girls doing it in their rooms. Throwing things blah-blah you know!"

"That because I am not like others!"

She started to leave when I spoke from back.

"Guess that the reason ayaan preferred you in spite of his fiance?"

She turned back out of shock. "Y..you know them?"

"Obviously I do! The two most closest person to me which fought like anything because you were in ayaan's arms or better to say he was doing his duty."

"Do I? Damn I made them fight!!!! Humeira is gonna kill me!"

"Chill kuch nahi karegi wo... I knew her much better!"

"Oh ya...?"

"Try it! BTW how do you knew sharon?"

"Well me ayaan and humeira were in same school since kinder garden! Ayaan and me were always the best of friends while Ayaan and Humeira were like more than friends. For me humeira is just like my sister."

"Nice relation!"

I was interrupted with a call on my phone and so do she!

"You are getting married...!!!!" I listened this and the other person which is my not-so-lovely mom hang up the call.

"WHAT!!!!" I shouted and heard her shouting the same.

This was our first meet...

The way we met for the first time which end up with my mom fixing up my marriage with someone whom I don't knew or do I?

*phew*

Finished up with the update.

Please ignore our mistakes. Didn't rechecked it!

The real story will start from next update :)

Do like and comment!

Updates will be up soon till chapter 4 if we get good response!

Love

K and Rose

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Zushiishruti_raiKoolKatzcrazzychipssuchishahksentishmakandygrovershivi_reyloverAshaNegiFanspicyraysAroraNaksuji-Keerthi-MayurnASYArosamaleSweet_Ashumirock321Rishani7-vaishnavimuralsophie420--RAINA--jas112A.HajnalEnchantressHumayrajeenia123enriqueHR-DMG4lifeShiningStar18janu1610crazy4KASH_ARSuku_SwaRonGroverAddict-Xpress-.Nabi.raneebaishu3003_Oishi_Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.