What a magnificient Episode and Show!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
WAH WAH! What an episode and what a show! I know alot of you are still trying to deal with Asaad slapping Zoya. And I completely understand, your feelings aren't totally invalid. Violence is never the answer, but you have to realize the situation Asaad was in. All the hardships that he saw his mother face. It him at the only place it hurt. The momentum of the slap was built as he imagined how Dilshaad could've possibly been shot, so it was heat of the moment action. 

We must credit the whole team of Qubool hai. What a quality show. Every moment of this episode in particular were so authentic. The relationship and bondings of the characters were shown with such realistic and authentic manner. Like the scene between Najma, Rashid, Ayaan and Asaad at the hospital. What a marvelous way of showing how each one felt without any dialogues; that is the beauty! Ayaan saw the pain in his father's, brother's and sister's eyes and immediately hugged Rashed while Asaad watched. We know he is angry at his father but there is sudden soft look in his eyes. Almost as if he wanted to embrace Rashed. Notice only Ayaan hugged Rashed but not Najma or Asaad. So many things can be said about this scene only...but it'll take too long. 

Then came the scene with Nusrat and Humeira consoling Shirin. The whole episode WAH WAH! I

Hats off to this quality show. I haven't seen many like this! This show deserves more than given credit for.👏 Class and authenticity to life! Mashallah! 
wow noone else feels the same way?? 
True. Its a beautiful show about sentiments and relationships.
yesss its a fantastic show with every passing episode they r making it sooo strong and deep yestreday episode still giving me goosebumps 
Welcome:-) and i loved the epi and love QH