Discussion on Khamoshiyaan to go off air ONLY HERE (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
TFS . This sad newsConfused. This is why I prefer not to watch any serial these days because in the name of trps channels and startv  especially stops their shows within months and the viewers are always left danglingOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11heera1702

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion on Khamoshiyaan to go off air ONLY HERE (Page 4)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Even the promo's of the show were very misleading...no wonder the show opened relatively well and then dipped within one week of airing! From the promo, it seemed that the story was a girl in search of her identity, but when the show begun, it was something totally different!

I agree...there is just TOO much focus on both Appa Saheb and Asavari, both incredibly loud actors! They hardly showed Garv or Sid in the beginning...both the actors were given a raw deal...Garv was shown once or twice a week and Sid was shown even less!

The creatives have indeed revamped the show, but its a bit too late...but still the show was getting interesting for the last one week, since GG wedding and if given a chance, it could have been something worth watching!

this show is just dissapointment for all the fans.I feel really bad for mohit that he waited so long for this show on air but in the last moment they changed the script but Mohit not left that time bcz they assure him that he will be the lead and his character will be the equally important.but after some times in december he gave ph his first notice but uske baad bhi ph not give him what they promised him.thanks God he left the show .

even i m felling bad for other actors.its not their fault,its Ph fault and lack of creativity.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
tfs

Joyee_90

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
tfs
i'm very happyyy...

Joyee_90-Saba-

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
i wish at least we get garv gauri consumation scene

tintin0602

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubysk

Originally posted by P.Srinivas

This producers deserve it for not using Mohit talant &popularty properly.Obviouly who watched this till now watchd for Mohit.They side lined his character gave more imporantance to Gauri ,Garv &Appa saheb.Now this is the result.

I m sorry to say TRP was very low frm d first episode when mohit enters dis show y trp do not touch high point?
just do yur home work first khamoshiyan got 4.2 trp got in 1st week. After mohit not getting much screen space its trp started to dip now this is the result.

Joyee_90

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

TFS . This sad newsConfused. This is why I prefer not to watch any serial these days because in the name of trps channels and startv  especially stops their shows within months and the viewers are always left danglingOuch

Agree with u star plus is giving very much importance to TRP...

Achava11nikhilageet

ehaab

IF-Rockerz

ehaab

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
no mohit no khamoshiyaan.i am very happy it is going off air.

Joyee_90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.