Discussion on Khamoshiyaan to go off air ONLY HERE (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Joseph  u said it.

Sai is a liar.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-SonamJoyee_90soniasharmin89Joseph_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion on Khamoshiyaan to go off air ONLY HERE (Page 10)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Now...my 'Vishesh Tippani'Wink for this Crap n lame excuses Angry -

Informs the source, "Contrary to public perception, the male lead of the show was always Manit Joura (Garv), who was supposed to get married to Gauri, the protagonist of the show, which he eventually did. - Really...??Shocked Then why were you promoting Mohit in every PC of KHAMOSHIYAAN...??  N that time, where was Manit...?? Confused  Pathetic loosers... Kameenon ko thik se jhooth bolna bhi nahin aata

Also, Mohit's (Sehgal) track with the girl couldn't generate an encouraging response from the viewers. - Mohit track wid Kaddu...?? Kab show kiya...??
2 min or 3 min ke scene par they were expecting viewers response...?? Beta...kabhi milo toh...Angry phir dekhna Viewers response...
Angry

Garv's character was slowly gaining momentum, especially after a survey revealed that the audiences also wanted to see Garv and Gauri together. After a lot of creative meetings, the new track focussing on Garv and Gauri was worked out. Liars... Liars which survey...?? where you did...?? n which  audience...?? Audience hoti toh TRP bhi hoti naa...?? n Creative meeting wid Sai...ROFLwohi...'Me...My n Myself' wali... SP knows her creativity very well... so,showed Spl. Red signal for her.

But Mohit was not pleased about it and eventually quit the show. - OMG !! ShockedSeriously... this line cracked me up...ROFL ROFL They were thinking that, Mohit is kid...Embarrassed 1 lollypop de do aur Baby 'Pleased'... I hope yeh inka 1st n Last show ho...  warna...kaafi 'Joote' padenge boss... kyunki, har koi Mohit nahin hoga...

The makers met the channel folks yesterday and it was decided to take the show off air. The show is going to wrap up by February end." - Yeepee... !! My Big hug for all SP peoples...Hug Well done Guyz !! Thanks a lot for saving your viewers... warna , Some viewers toh iss pathetic show ki wajah se SP ko hi apne Tv set par ban karne wale the Wink

thanks for posting it here too.LOLnice answer to sai mam and her not so creative team.pehle haar article mein usko promote kiya then after his quitting they start saying,garv was their lead.and what survey?sai ne apni maan mein kiya hoga bcz kissi site mein aisa koi garv-gauri-sid wala survey maine nahin dekha.even sp still promosting siddarth not their  new found male lead.LOLur answer craking me.hope that sai read this.ROFL

mohit_lover

Goldie

mohit_lover

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
mohit has quit the show but sp still promoting sid on fb/twitter
they hv given interviews of mohit only not garv
chk the popular cast manit is not thr in the list

Love-Sonam

Love-Sonam

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Joseph.maan gaye.jo main kehna chahta tha.sab itna beutifully keh diyaHug and really loved your visesh tipponiROFLROFL.sai ko to jaroor aab creativity kya hain patta chal gaya.humesha mohit ko promote kiya even sp promoted his bcz he is the lead.amir ki show se lekar happy new yaar wish.even yesterday sp twitted something about siddarth too.but after his quitting sai making her own :khayali polau.aab khud hi khaye yeh polau ghar mein baith ke.and which suvey.such a liar.ek to mohit ka time waste kiya,script changed so many times,uska paise nahin dete and now u guys telling such things.shame on u sai.u really dont deserve a position of creative.she really dont know how to handle such a big start cast.happy now SP showing them their real place.

Edited by mariahassin - 06 February 2013 at 4:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90Joseph_A

Love-Sonam

Love-Sonam

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohit_lover

mohit has quit the show but sp still promoting sid on fb/twitter
they hv given interviews of mohit only not garv
chk the popular cast manit is not thr in the list

yes,even i also saw that sp still promoting sid/mohit on their siteBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
thanks for the news.they deserve it

Joyee_90

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@Joseph-u said it all.just hope sp remain this and iss show ko jaldi se off air kar de so that finally i can see sp ahows. bcz i really dont watch it at all.and bcz of this show i start avoiding other shows on sp.just watched quabool hain ,madhubala and nbtnmkh but not any sp show.

but really awsome answer.i think we should stop coming this forum.i really dont want bcz of us this forum again went up in ranking.LOL

Joyee_90

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Awesome answer joseph. U always cracked me up.

Joyee_90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.