Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar

Kaali Stayed At 8!!>>Rival Site

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Here is an article By RIval Site stating that New show Saraswatichandran will take 7:30 Slot insted of 8 ..at place Of khamoshiya ..

And now comes the confirmation on the show's closure. A reliable source informed us that Khamoshiyaan would end on 23 February 2013 with a mahaepisode. And Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big ticket fiction show Saraswatichandra will launch on 25 February and will take the 7.30 pm slot.

Earlier, there was a speculation that Bhansali's show might be offered the 8 pm slot with Kaali Ek Punar Avatar getting pushed to the 11 pm slot. But withKhamoshiyaan's never-ending problems, the channel has decided to pull the plug off the show first.

only posting the main part ...So our Show saved ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Kaali ws ALREADY saved(coz of obvious reasons) as the channel ws plannin time slot change and not ending... the danger ws on khamoshiyan and ehmmbh...so channel finally made the choice it seems...

nywz TFS...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this is great news...
glad SP sticking to the original time slot...though i wouldnt have mind the time slot change...

now just hope the trps steadily keep increasing 
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

Kaali ws ALREADY saved(coz of obvious reasons) as the channel ws plannin time slot change and not ending... the danger ws on khamoshiyan and ehmmbh...so channel finally made the choice it seems...

nywz TFS...

i know I said It Stayed at 8...😛
Edited by -DreamzGirl- - 11 years ago
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am so happy seeing the news that Kaali will not be pushed to 11 pm.With entry of Arjun/Dev show survived.Arjun really brought a new hope to this show.With his entry ,there is  a postive signs in Indian as well as UK ratings.Kaali toped in Uk ratings also.All actors are putting lot of efforts but major credit goes to AB becoz after his entry everything started working well for the show.
 I just hope show and its actors get all appreciation especially Arjun,Love u Arjun.U rock
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -DreamzGirl-

i know I said It Stayed at 8...😛

lolz..i said this coz of ur last line in the post,where u said "saved" instead of stayed..nywz nevr mind...😛
daenerysnow thumbnail
Wonderful news. They chose the right show to replace- I found the story lame but the worst thing about it was the bad acting.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Khamoshiyaan is ending thart is confirmed..but regarding Saraswatichand taking 7.30 pm slot...I am bit confused..if the makers want a time slot where there is less competition then 7.30 time slot is OK..but if they want real prime time slot.8.00pm is a better slot..

anyways..if Kaali is staying at 8pm..it is good news for kaali team and kaali viewers..but I want a repeat at 11 pm or 11.30pm..or  between 6 to 7am
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
somewhere i read an article that khamoshiyan would be replaced by some dance show...wonder where they will be squeezing in saraswatichandra...

pata nahi what SP is planning...inka har decision last moment par hi pata  chalta  hai...

infact i am waiying for tomorrow TRP also...
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sanchu..with the new format I feel the saas bahu serials will get even higher TRPs as these serials are more popular in smaller cities..

waiting for TRP...hope Kaali TRP improves..