Page 1
Page   of 2

.Sama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sama.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

This show is indeed unique and the actors are on par with the best Big smile

It would be a tough job to actually find the grown up leads coz the kids have done a fantabulous job! The bar have been raised... however i would want to see the grown up phase too (although much much later) but wish they keep it simple as now and don't mar it with the OTT scenes and too overtly dramatic!

Simplicity is their charm. I too hope they maintain it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer ki Ardaas Veera !! (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sama.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Wonderful post and welcome to the forum.

Agree this is the best show on any Indian Channel.

I too want the show to end on the kids but we all know they will take us thought journey of their whole life, just hope they get grown up Ranveera who match our childhood Ranveera.

Thank you and sorry for the late reply ... I am usually not active @IF other than getting info. It will be tough to match kids but as my far actor says " Script is the King " so if supported by a tight script as now ... I see no trouble. They can take it any way they like ... Family lovestory or a beautiful combination of both.

Ranvi-Gunjan or a trio with them. Veera with existing or a totally new guy ... Raveera equation evolving with time, when Ranvi grows up knows who Veera really is and how he handles that. Meanwhile I want to see more of Satan and the new guy.

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Veera is the best show on Star Plus hope it doesnt take leap yet love the kind Ranveera are amazing unique story also its my favourite show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz.Sama.

.Sama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sama.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Veera is the best show on Star Plus hope it doesnt take leap yet love the kind Ranveera are amazing unique story also its my favourite show

not just SP ... It is the best show in Indian Telly. A show where one just does not like and actor or character but the show as whole. Relate to each and every aspect as though seeing it through makers vision and not viewers perception of it. That's rare in sub-continent.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.