Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Sama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sama.

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
This post is just a shout out to makers if they visit this forum. Love you guys for making Veera. Its been ages where human behaviour is etched so beautifully in a show. I find myself agreeing and enjoying almost everything and everyone.

Love Ranvi ... Any actor taking up the Ranvi's role as the kids grow up will have tall order to match. Also Veera ... Some bratty attitude mixed with sweetness the actress will have to display.

They way it is being made till now I am hopeful you will get your cast perfect. Eagerly waiting to watch more of the show.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1428ipkfrncAnam Ali..-DeViLiA-..hinzeuphoricBullsEye777ll-Shilpa-llchweetuseelaksNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer ki Ardaas Veera !!" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged

nice post Thumbs Up
this indeed is a beautiful show and th actors who would play the grown ups will have a lot of expectations to meet...hope they drag the childhood for as long as possible...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrnceuphoric.Sama.BullsEye777ll-Shilpa-llseelaksNikki_Titli

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged

I wish the story ends in their childhood itself. Will be tough to get an adult cast that can match these kids.

Edited by BullsEye777 - 06 February 2013 at 1:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Alihinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-llseelaksNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

I wish the story ends in their childhood itself. Will be tough to get an adult cast that can match these kids.

i second this...evn i dnt want them to be shown grown up evr...bt the leap is un-avoidable,so i hope whoevr they choose for adult ranvi and veera shud be a STEP AHEAD of Bhavesh and Harshita.. coz bein in "same level" also wnt help them..so they hv to be EXTRA TALENTED to portray grown up RanVeera.

@TM.. nice post and truly agree with u..n welcome to Veera forum...Hug

Anam Alihinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-llseelaksBullsEye777

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
This show is indeed unique and the actors are on par with the best Big smile 

It would be a tough job to actually find the grown up leads coz the kids have done a fantabulous job! The bar have been raised... however i would want to see the grown up phase too (although much much later) but wish they keep it simple as now and don't mar it with the OTT scenes and too overtly dramatic! 

ipkfrnchinz.Sama.ll-Shilpa-llseelaksNikki_Titli

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Wonderful post and welcome to the forum.

Agree this is the best show on any Indian Channel.

I too want the show to end on the kids but we all know they will take us thought journey of their whole life, just hope they get grown up Ranveera who match our childhood Ranveera.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam AlieuphoricseelaksNikki_Titli

.Sama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sama.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

nice post Thumbs Up
this indeed is a beautiful show and th actors who would play the grown ups will have a lot of expectations to meet...hope they drag the childhood for as long as possible...

there is so much potential in this show and in a way I am glad that it comes late at night ... SP will not be breathing on their neck for TRP and mess up the whole story. I am slowly coming around the blow I got for loving a serial they aired.

Me too wants more of Ranvi, Veera, Gunjan and her brother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

.Sama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sama.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

this PH is very good in casting, also very good at maintaining their characters. They will do a great job ...hopeful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.