Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
1) createan ID on PHOTOBUCKET 2) link : http://m.photobucket.com/join (sign up link) 3) upload you pics in photobucket 4) after all yourpics areuploade click on one pic 5) when that pic is opened than at theright side Therewould be 4 links given you need to copy the "IMG" linl which is like

6) pastethat link on you forum post hence you pic is uploaded

You can do the same thing in othersoftwares like flickr and imagshack But i'd prefer photobucket :)

Also if you are still not able to upload them then email methepics Or send it to me on facebook so that i can upload it on your behalf

Hope it helps :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabnam94

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A video On Shapath Team (Page 2)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shabnam94

Shabnam94

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
thanks dear..another account...oh god!!

Shabnam94

Shabnam94

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
but i won't post it to forum .i would post it on zs's pic gallary..but how??

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
You'll see UPLOAD ZS'S PICTURE written on the upper right side of ZS's profile. Click that and fill whatever is written there.

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
You didn't join any AT in this forum why?

Edited by Tarza - 07 February 2013 at 8:09am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.