Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

She was not assumed to be dead while she was receiving treatment.

Apparantly TVS and Reva were involved in an accident when she had insisted on driving.. TVS was thrown from jeep and was rendered unconcious. The jeep overturned and caught fire with Reva in it. So both Reva and the Jeep parished.

WhenTVS came around he was told that Reva had died. He spent months looking for her because he could not believe she had died but could not find her so finally accepted that she was dead.

He then made the decision to come back to mawari live a peaceful life.

So when he met and fell in love with Sugni he was a widower and therefore free to enter into that relationship. He has said to Dhanum and Gulabiya that had he an inkling that Reva was alive he would have never have looked Sugni but by the time he found out his relationship with Sugni was too far advanced and there was no way he could turn back. He had moved on.

There was no extra marital affair in the normal sense of those words.

All TVS fans are agreed that hiding the fact that somehow Reva was back just before he and Sugni were due to get married was wrong and fundamental mistake on his part. Why divorce was not an option before the wedding if it was afterwards is one of the inconsistancies of the CVs.

Thanks for explaining lucidly.
He has said to Dhanum and Gulabiya that had he an inkling that Reva was alive he would have never have looked Sugni but by the time he found out his relationship with Sugni was too far advanced and there was no way he could turn back. He had moved on.
That means he was not averse to Reva but because he met Sugni, he changed. Well, it is called fate. I think due to that accident, she might have become insane for some time.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reva, the neglected wife (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Apparantly TVS and Reva were involved in an accident when she had insisted on driving.. TVS was thrown from jeep and was rendered unconcious. The jeep overturned and caught fire with Reva in it. So both Reva and the Jeep parished.

WhenTVS came around he was told that Reva had died. He spent months looking for her because he could not believe she had died but could not find her so finally accepted that she was dead.

So when he met and fell in love with Sugni he was a widower and therefore free to enter into that relationship. He has said to Dhanum and Gulabiya that had he an inkling that Reva was alive he would have never have looked Sugni but by the time he found out his relationship with Sugni was too far advanced and there was no way he could turn back. He had moved on.

All TVS fans are agreed that hiding the fact that somehow Reva was back just before he and Sugni were due to get married was wrong and fundamental mistake on his part. Why divorce was not an option before the wedding if it was afterwards is one of the inconsistancies of the CVs.

He has said to Dhanum and Gulabiya that had he an inkling that Reva was alive he would have never have looked Sugni but by the time he found out his relationship with Sugni was too far advanced and there was no way he could turn back. He had moved on.
That means he was not averse to Reva but because he met Sugni, he changed. Well, it is called fate. I think due to that accident, she might have become insane for some time.

She never was insane 
She was normal but came back when dhanumaa told her about vikrams marriage

Edited by ronshaan - 06 February 2013 at 10:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

She never wad insane 
She was normal but came back when dhanumaa told her about vikrams marriage

Now the picture has become clearer.

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Precisely leavesand waves

Fate has played a very cruel trick on all 3 of them. Reva in terms of losing her husband. TVS and Sugni in terms of Reva becoming the reason for them not being together.

He has said that he was never happy in his relationship with Reva but accepted it as his fate (since they were married) and made the best of it.

He also said that the depth of his feelings for Sugni changed his perspective and his views and made him realise that while what he had with Reva was right what he has with Sugni is something very special. Indeed you can see the depth of their feelings for each other whether it is love or hate.

The issue I have always had with everyone saying go back to your wife is that its not possible to switch off your emotions. He had emotionally moved on when he believed he was free to do so. Would anyone give up being happy and spending their life with someone they love and who loves them absolutely to go back to a person who they were not happy with in the first place? I dont belive so.

His mistake was not being honest with Sugni at the time for which he has paid the ultimate price of losing her. But that does not mean he is willing to go back to Reva. I think his view is if he cannot be with Sugni (he walked away from her when she forced him to at a gun point) then he would rather be alone than go back to Reva.

Edited by payal7 - 06 February 2013 at 10:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddygaayikaleavesandwaveslikarshronshaan

likarsh

IF-Sizzlerz

likarsh

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I didn't read all of this topic, but I saw Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster mentioned.  Reva is not like the heroine in the film.  It was shown the reverse, actually.  In the film the husband was a drunkard, womanizer among other things.  Vikram was always said to be a good husband despite his wife's horrible nature.  That is, till her death and till he fell in love with Sugni.

LOL.  I guess others noticed and didn't want to say anything.LOL  These things hit me way later, when I'm away from the forum.  I didn't mean Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster, I meant and was talking about the Guru Dutt film, of course, LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.