Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I just felt sorry for a moment for Reva, the neglected wife. Why cant she become like Suman and find somebody else for herself? Maybe because she is not that depraved as Suman and she still loves here takur. From a wife's point of view her anger is justified.

This story will never have a happy ending unless Reva and Adi die. Even then the story will be a bitter pill as too many nasty incidents have taken place.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107Joyel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reva, the neglected wife" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
may be your point is right,

ye fault cv's ka hai, unko abhi tak ye samaj nahi aa raha hai ki rewa ko accha dikhaye ya bura? lekin koi bhi acchi aurat kuch bhi ho jaye apne pati ko marne ki koshish do bar nahi karegi.ye rewa ki action justified nahi hai. Sugni aur Vikram ko todne ki koshish justified  hai.second thing wo JT se mili hui hai jo uske pati ka dusman hai, nahi to wo Kuhu ki jindgi barbad nahi hone deti, usko sab pata tha.

shyad baad main Cv's pichli history dikhayenge I mean before she come from dead to Rewa ki asliyat pata chalegi.

writers abhi tak confuse lag rahe hai, that is why we r also confuse.
for me TVS is loving charactor , jo apni maa se, behen se,bhanje se, itna pyar karta tha 9even he always give respect to Gulabiya) wo apni patni se kyun pyar nahi karega? kuch to hoga.Sugni ke uski Jindgi main aane pehel hi unka pyar khatam ho chuka tha. kuch to hoga. CV's need to clear this mess.
thanks

Edited by Sunny1516 - 05 February 2013 at 10:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107ruhi86Sandy66Joyelleavesandwavesronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
she is dramebazz thakurain

if she got all the money what do you think ? whould she care about vikram ? she had 9 yrs with him couldnt she win his love ?
she her self wanted to be THAKURAIIN and she makes dramas
now she got nothing that's why missing vikram and saying I wish u would love me ... at least I would get the status and money

so I dont feel sorry 4 her !!!

she tried to kill vikram ... and made his life hell since she entered his life !!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddysangeetaMruhi86Rakhi1608anagha107Sandy66babygirl198722JulieDJoyel

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

if she got all the money what do you think ? whould she care about vikram ? she had 9 yrs with him couldnt she win his love ?
now she got nothing that's why missing vikram and saying I wish u would love me ... at least I would get the status and money

she tried to kill vikram ... and made his life hell since she entered his life !!!

She tried to kill Vikram I think any wife will want to kill her husband if he goes after another woman. It is natural.

As for her love for money and status, she wants to settle if not Vikram atleast the money will do. She has no child to live for and no husband's love. For all her faults, Reva is also a woman, a wife. Her condition is like the heroine in Sahib Bibi aur Ghulam though reva is a grey character.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 06 February 2013 at 12:17am

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by ronshaan

She tried to kill Vikram I think any wife will want to kill her husband if he goes after another woman. It is natural.

As for her love for money and status, she wants to settle if not Vikram atleast the money will do. She has no child to live for and no husband's love. For all her faults, Reva is also a woman, a wife. Her condition is like the heroine in Sahib Bibi aur Ghulam though reva is a grey character.
I understand she is a wife and has right to fight
but she had 9 yrs of marriage couldnt she win his love?
he was he is a loving person how couldnt he fall in love with her
Mind you Dhanumaa who was his worker said to Gulabiya that Reva was a bad wife and no one even the worst enemy should not get such a wife ... Not just she even Jiji admited that she was a bad choice of wife for vikram ... Oh Ill add when she came back she said Saheb I promise I will be changed and be a good wife to you ... did she ? she fake her madness and played like mad and that time too hurt him and injured him .. (if u love some one even in drama u dont hurt him Smile)
Vikram tried his best to be a good husband but after her death he moved on and felt like the hell is over .. you can see even she faked her death and tried to kill her self that too was a drama and all fall in that fake drama and he came and said oh reva stop this drama
Once he asked her .. Come cut your hand will u
she refused to do so he said oh really U love me then why dont u hurt your self... Reva loves her self more then any one .. so will she hurt her self??

she decided to kill him and live as widow .. see Now for her he is like dead is she happy ?? oh because she lost and didnt get money she miss him ?

Cv want us to feel sorry 4 her but seeing her drama over 7 months now I dont feel sorry for her
better she should divorce him and move On ... free him and free her self from this unwanted marriage.

Divorce is not a bad word
and vikram didnt divorce her in 2nd day of marriage he wants to leave her after 9 yrs so if he feels and she too feels this is forced marriage no one is happy then why to keep this marriage = over yrs ago !!!

No one can force him stay married to her you cant force some one to love you !!! adini tried to force him remain married what they got by that ??? was he happy married or felt like in hell all those months (just like us) ?

Edited by ronshaan - 06 February 2013 at 12:48am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddysangeetaMsunnyroshiruhi86Rakhi1608anagha107Sandy66babygirl198722Vinnie79JulieD

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
very well explained, Ronit

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyanagha107ruhi86Sandy66JulieDronshaan

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
They should have explained the story of Reva more in detail.

The men are wayward. How Adi threw away Amrita like some trash?

Many times I saw Reva craving for Vikram's love. Now Reva's immediate enemy is Suman. Let us see how the drama unfolds.

Vikram may want to tell Sugni how he misunderstood her and he may ask for her forgiveness. He may somehow take her back to the haveli and unite her with Adi as a repentant act. Adi will become head and Suman may have to leave the haveli with Reva in tow.

And then Vikram may become a wandering sanyasi. Or let him marry Amrita and make her Sugni's and Veer's boss in the house. Sweet revenge for Amrita.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
they should have explained the story of Reva more in detail.

agreed we too want to see how cruel she was but cv wont do that ever

The men are wayward. How Adi threw away Amrita like some trash?

I dont agree, vikram wanted to treat her and take care of her, he didnt leave her to die some where he took that as his responsibility

Many times I saw Reva craving for Vikram's love. Now Reva's immediate enemy is Suman. Let us see how the drama unfolds.

when you love some one , some times you set him free you dont tell him how much u loved his money / name / status and try to hurt him

Vikram may want to tell Sugni how he misunderstood her and he may ask for her forgiveness. He may somehow take her back to the haveli and unite her with Adi as a repentant act. Adi will become head and Suman may have to leave the haveli with Reva in tow.

why vikram had to be the hero ? why he should be used again to unite them ? why didnt they show adi going here n there and finding sugni and bring her back ?? why vikram has to do the hard work and adi wins the girl?

And then Vikram may become a wandering sanyasi. Or let him marry Amrita and make her Sugni's and Veer's boss in the house. Sweet revenge for Amrita.
well ... I gave that idea long ago that amu should come back but after seeing what they did to all ladies in the show i wish she never comes back, Now a days vikram is like a sanyasi .. left every thing and going here and there ... Ouch

Edited by ronshaan - 06 February 2013 at 1:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyanagha107ruhi86Rakhi1608Sandy66JulieDleavesandwaves

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.