Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Originally posted by ruky786

I don't see how he was "disgusting" because he gave his point of view and if he prefers women being covered up then it's his choice however he can't exactly tell one what to wear and what not to wear. Apni marzi hoti hai

It's disgusting because he said what a woman wears is what provokes 'animal like' instincts in a man . Isn't that indirectly putting the onus on women to 'protect' themselves from 'animals' by keeping their clothing in check ?

How about keeping your animal instincts in check ? Exactly the kind of thinking that blames female victims of sexual crimes . Dead

Is that what he said? Sorry I didn't watch his episode one Confused that is shocking.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anumpam So Disgusiting (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatsaleen

greatsaleen

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

His thinking is exactly what is responsible for everything wrong happening with women in our society .

His comment on animal like instincts being provoked by a woman's clothing was absolutely disgusting .

With that mentality, his neighbors should watch their girls around him because God knows what will provoke his animal instincts and obviously it will be the girl's fault for wearing her school skirt 2 inches too short!

Sanskar is when a mother raises a MAN to respect a woman in all situations.

He said something about men undress women in their head when they see short clothes; who can look inside anyone's head. A boy reaching puberty could be undressing his beautiful sari-clad teacher ...

I did not see anything wrong with Sara's clothes. I dont see anything wrong with wearing fully covered outfits or even doing purdah - as long as it is personal choice. When a man has no control over his "animal instincts", the worse is right around the corner! Its about the man learning to control his instinct and learning and remembering to respect  a woman...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateVIMAL.M-PoisonIvy-Samraat_92

anne_shirley

anne_shirley

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
anupam shyam being so conservative seems very fake to me.he has been in the show business for so long, I highly doubt he's around sari clad ghoonghat wali types all the time.since the maker's big plan for controversy with sara and ali backfired , so they must have cooked up another drama by bringing in anupams's sajjan singh persona

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenLeadNitrateVIMAL.M

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archie0405

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by vedu

Gaavti kahika... The bihari ppl like him are responcible for rapes and blame girls for what they wear... Sucha Cheap thinking he has... He shouldnt be here.. He should be in some undeveloped rural area where women are treated like dustbin, have no right even to speak and always with ghungat on their faces..

Ohhh Pleaseee Think before you speak. You cannot generalize it, rapes happen in every part of world and in all states, villages, cities of India and its nt just Bihari who does that, stop segregating people on basis of states. Yes Bihar is still one of our backward state but there are people who have different approach as well, it varies from person to person and not state to state. 
I don't know from which state or country you come from but stop behaving like shiv sainiks..let me clarify few things to u
1.the person u r talking abt is from UP..u might be having bad memory problem..
2.tell me about some more states except north eastern where rape /eve-teasing or such comments doesn't take place..
3.In Bihar,males in front of others show that they dominate but they do listen to their wives which is not the case in many other indian states..
4.If you are educated enough,then let me clarify you that there are many biharis who r very educated but bihar being a mineral less, land locked state,i.e due to its geographical condition couldn't provide job oppurtunities to educated ppl,so this state is suffering from out-migration,otherwise you can check records of ppl clearing upsc,ssc from these states..
5.If people like anupam are disgusting becoz they criticise what a woman is wearing,ppl like you are also disgusting who after taking the pledge-"India is my country,all Indians are my brothers and sisters..." a no of times in school,pass such remarks on the citizens of our country

I have never as such lived in bihar but I m proud to say that I am having domicile of this wonderful state and i am quoting this word 'domicile' becoz I am citizen of India becoz in our country we have single citizenship only...

And for you vedu,you're a senior member in this forum so plz maintain the dignity of this post...stop talking crap about your country men
I don't think you have read my post correctly, read it again. And for next time read posts correctly before commenting and talking all nonsense. And you r noone to whom I'll explain to which state I belong and what kind of Indian I am

Archie0405

Archie0405

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Gaavti kahika... The bihari ppl like him are responcible for rapes and blame girls for what they wear... Sucha Cheap thinking he has... He shouldnt be here.. He should be in some undeveloped rural area where women are treated like dustbin, have no right even to speak and always with ghungat on their faces..

Ohhh Pleaseee Think before you speak. You cannot generalize it, rapes happen in every part of world and in all states, villages, cities of India and its nt just Bihari who does that, stop segregating people on basis of states. Yes Bihar is still one of our backward state but there are people who have different approach as well, it varies from person to person and not state to state. 
I don't know from which state or country you come from but stop behaving like shiv sainiks..let me clarify few things to u
2.tell me about some more states except north eastern where rape /eve-teasing or such comments doesn't take place..
3.In Bihar,males in front of others show that they dominate but they do listen to their wives which is not the case in many other indian states..
4.If you are educated enough,then let me clarify you that there are many biharis who r very educated but bihar being a mineral less, land locked state,i.e due to its geographical condition couldn't provide job oppurtunities to educated ppl,so this state is suffering from out-migration,otherwise you can check records of ppl clearing upsc,ssc from these states..
5.If people like anupam are disgusting becoz they criticise what a woman is wearing,ppl like you are also disgusting who after taking the pledge-"India is my country,all Indians are my brothers and sisters..." a no of times in school,pass such remarks on the citizens of our country

I have never as such lived in bihar but I m proud to say that I am having domicile of this wonderful state and i am quoting this word 'domicile' becoz I am citizen of India becoz in our country we have single citizenship only...

And for you vedu,you're a senior member in this forum so plz maintain the dignity of this post...stop talking crap about your country men
I don't think you have read my post correctly, read it again. And for next time read posts correctly before commenting and talking all nonsense. And you r noone to whom I'll explain to which state I belong and what kind of Indian I am

@sunshine_A I haven't made any comment on u...I commented on vedu..i have mentioned this name in my post..i m not an active member so by mistake ur comment also got quoted...atleast u can b a bit polite...when i can understand what vedu is commenting,i can also understand wt u were doing

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

@sunshine_A I haven't made any comment on u...I commented on vedu..i have mentioned this name in my post..i m not an active member so by mistake ur comment also got quoted...atleast u can b a bit polite...when i can understand what vedu is commenting,i can also understand wt u were doing
But you quoted me and addressed the othr member again using @ so what can u expect me to understand :). I would hd been but I didn't like the way u cmntd on my post when I postd against the othr member only, yes u wr talkng to sum1 else but since u quoted so I assumd tht cmnt against me. Anyways Am sorry for being rude :)

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
He really have cheap thinking..Dead 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleen

sunset60

Groupbie

sunset60

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Tht is wrong.. If sum1 is saying sumhing that u dont like doesnf give u the right to say sumthing to his community or area or language...

Edited by sunset60 - 09 February 2013 at 2:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1902

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.