Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

VIMAL.M

IF-Rockerz

VIMAL.M

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Do Not Judge Women By The Way She Dress.The Way He Behaved With Nauheed N Sara Was So Insulting That To On National Television.Some Women Organisation Should File A Case Against Him For Passing Derogatory Comments. Saying The Dressing Style Of The Girls As Vulgar.In Which Century He Lives.This Is Too Much.He Should Respect Women N Do Not Judge Them By The Way They Dress. 

Edited by VIMAL89 - 05 February 2013 at 8:06pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Archie0405rathi_95laddoosexy davegreatsaleenvedujenny-zeedipali13ShreyALuVKushaL..-DeViLiA-..786Pinki--Rose--shivani003SmritiKathaChingaariSunshine797_Meena_Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anumpam So Disgusiting" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I like him, but he should respect other people's choices...
and really he lives in mumbai ???? its common sense...even people frm rural areas don't judge girls by their clothes..they r so understanding...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I think he is really old fashioned and conservative kind of person who likes women fully clothed and doesn't like skin show even tho he lives in Mumbai I think he strictly follows what he believes in.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessirene_c-WhatSoEver-Samraat_92ruky786

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
 I found that very repulsive as well.

My grandmother, who is some 20 yrs older than this dude is way more forward than this guy. 

You know even now when a woman is raped in India, the fact that instead of getting her justice people ask question about her character, even for the recently deceased damini, is because of people like him with their regressive mentality.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Archie0405greatsaleendipali13Picasso9shivani003VIMAL.MSmritiKathaSunShine_ASamraat_92JalebiGirl-PoisonIvy-

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I respect him! i understand that his point of views and old fashioned and all and there's nothing wrong with what he think because its his way and his life ! but  sara has a life too! he shouldnt comment on her clothing because he wants her to wear other types of clothing!  Its her life she can wear whatever she wants to , he can tell his family women to wear the covered dresses if they're fine with it but not his guest..and a guest whom he barely knows!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Archie0405dipali13786Pinkishivani003VIMAL.MChingaari

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Right...I t is good Sara answered him back ...And this is what i ,like about Sara,if something is wrong,Sara will not take time to answer back because Sara always say the right things ,that is why she has so many fans...But unfortunately some people always misunderstand herDisapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Archie0405dipali13786PinkiVIMAL.MChingaari

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirmaanSaraa

Right...I t is good Sara answered him back ...And this is what i ,like about Sara,if something is wrong,Sara will not take time to answer back because Sara always say the right things ,that is why she has so many fans...But unfortunately some people always misunderstand herDisapprove

I am glad she speaks for herself but i just wished the way she said it would have been a bit nicer as he is an older person! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aahhhshivani003

vedu

vedu

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Gaavti kahika... The bihari ppl like him are responcible for rapes and blame girls for what they wear... Sucha Cheap thinking he has... He shouldnt be here.. He should be in some undeveloped rural area where women are treated like dustbin, have no right even to speak and always with ghungat on their faces..

Edited by vedu - 06 February 2013 at 10:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleen..-DeViLiA-..dipali13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.