This will be the future story ~ RK blackmailed?

Lovely.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello people,

I see lots and lots of posts after the promo, but this is what I think will happen. As you all know Dipali will find out that RK and Madhu are leaving and Dipali doesn't want RK to leave and she wants him to stay near her. SO she will somehow blackmail RK to break-up with madhu and pretend that he never loved her for Madhu's safety. So, RK will have to accept her offer and will pretend that this was all real. (IF they shows that RK never loved madhu and this was all revenge then this would be stupid). On the other hand, madhu will be so angry and would want  to ruin RK and will become a heroine. At one point she will ruin him, but later she will find out that she RK was ruined just because he wanted to be and she became heroin only because RK helped her indirectly(Kind of how he helped krishna). SO RK WILL STOOD BY HER ALL THE TIME EVEN IF MADHU WILL HATE HER JUST BECAUSE OF MADHU'S SAFETY.

What do you think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

valleyhouse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Dipali can blackmail him and make him do this to madhu...most ridiculous thing..he did not even care for Don who was trying to harrass BIttuji in earlier episodes...he has always answered back to bhatia family..thius would not make any sense.

I do like your idea of sacrifice on RK's part for Madhu but cannot think of decent scenerio...thats why i am not the writer...i guess will have to wait..i hope the twist i mean the reason for twist would be 'WOW" ye toh humne socha he nahi kinds..:)
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yuck no plz let it be revenge only such blackmail, diesease track sucks
sangeeta9211 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
RK decent bandha hai cheap harkat nahi karega, abhi dekho kya hotha hai, black mail karana RK aisa ghatiya kaam nahi ker saktha