Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Aww..YRKKH: A Beautiful journey (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by mazzysarunholic

Old epis are magical and some of my fav u have mentioned u i loved the batwara track best naksh scenes we got then nd initial after marriage phase now what do u mean by no Naksh scene yday there were 2 Naksh scenes with meaningfull Convo diff opinions beautifully portrayed by cv yaar u have to understand now Naksh are parents and they will show there bond thoughts related to there child there can't be romance all the tym
EXACTLY di at BOLD. I think here people are over Spoiling d matter, they jus want Romance. Y cnt they undrstand that Naksh r Parents now! Anyways, i'm Loving Mature talk bw Naksh:)
i m not talking abt romance...
i just want NaKsh talk abt themselves...want to see how they both work in office
oh Sadia. I thot wrong. Do u remember sum days ago i also Askd n opend a post for same? Yeah, i also wana c Office wala Scence!

Well Naksh talks will always relate to Duggu as they are parents and most parents never talk about themselves alone beside problems they are facing kids always are part of there Convo now coming to office romance we will never get as our cv will never show lol so see in your dreams lol hope they prove us wrong

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aww..YRKKH: A Beautiful journey (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amna29

Amna29

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Old epis are magical and some of my fav u have mentioned u i loved the batwara track best naksh scenes we got then nd initial after marriage phase now what do u mean by no Naksh scene yday there were 2 Naksh scenes with meaningfull Convo diff opinions beautifully portrayed by cv yaar u have to understand now Naksh are parents and they will show there bond thoughts related to there child there can't be romance all the tym
EXACTLY di at BOLD. I think here people are over Spoiling d matter, they jus want Romance. Y cnt they undrstand that Naksh r Parents now! Anyways, i'm Loving Mature talk bw Naksh:)
i m not talking abt romance...
i just want NaKsh talk abt themselves...want to see how they both work in office
oh Sadia. I thot wrong. Do u remember sum days ago i also Askd n opend a post for same? Yeah, i also wana c Office wala Scence!

Well Naksh talks will always relate to Duggu as they are parents and most parents never talk about themselves alone beside problems they are facing kids always are part of there Convo now coming to office romance we will never get as our cv will never show lol so see in your dreams lol hope they prove us wrong

But Most Of parents do but  Naksh is too different, dont you forget fiction and real thing ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top