Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Aww..YRKKH: A Beautiful journey (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Anjali4u

Groupbie

Anjali4u

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
badly need of naksh cute and emotinal convo, hope cvs wil give us in upcoming episode

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aww..YRKKH: A Beautiful journey (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GUNNER.

IF-Stunnerz

GUNNER.

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
my fav track was batwara coz naksh was independent tat tym Smile,,,no dj and g3 rok-tok,,,others then 2009 all tracks are still magical and the best,,,lovely and cute convo of naksh aftertat Blushing blussings 

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IGLESIAS

my fav track was batwara coz naksh was independent tat tym Smile,,,no dj and g3 rok-tok,,,others then 2009 all tracks are still magical and the best,,,lovely and cute convo of naksh aftertat Blushing blussings 
batwara track is also my fvrt track...then i also like house lost track...
infact i like all track in 2011Embarrassed

GUNNER.

IF-Stunnerz

GUNNER.

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

17 june 2011 akshara birthday ME was one of the best episode till date,,,no ms and no ss, dere soo much space for naksh Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakshian4verMamuKiBhanji

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

17 june 2011 akshara birthday ME was one of the best episode till date,,,no ms and no ss, dere soo much space for naksh Embarrassed
agree...
Best ME till now...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GUNNER.

NehaAish

NehaAish

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Hope old days might return, starting tracks soo fresh and great

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by mazzysarunholic

Old epis are magical and some of my fav u have mentioned u i loved the batwara track best naksh scenes we got then nd initial after marriage phase now what do u mean by no Naksh scene yday there were 2 Naksh scenes with meaningfull Convo diff opinions beautifully portrayed by cv yaar u have to understand now Naksh are parents and they will show there bond thoughts related to there child there can't be romance all the tym
EXACTLY di at BOLD. I think here people are over Spoiling d matter, they jus want Romance. Y cnt they undrstand that Naksh r Parents now! Anyways, i'm Loving Mature talk bw Naksh:)
i m not talking abt romance...
i just want NaKsh talk abt themselves...want to see how they both work in office
oh Sadia. I thot wrong. Do u remember sum days ago i also Askd n opend a post for same? Yeah, i also wana c Office wala Scence!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MamuKiBhanji

Nakshian4ver

IF-Dazzler

Nakshian4ver

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
olden days r always golden days

Post Reply New Post

Go to top