Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

How many times has RK actually said...

sweetie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
How many times has RK said I love you to madhu? These past episodes I have mostly madhu saying it And when she tells him to say it he says me too or I love me too LOLL

Its making me believe more now that RK is really taking revenge on mAdhu and doesn't love her 😭
Even today's episode when they will playing the truth or lie he RK said no to loving madhu And poor her took it as a lie 😭Edited by sweetie4eva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yep 

at end of this track rk will love madhu πŸ˜‰ 

may be now rk knows she is good... but revenge turn him to dark 
Edited by kavana_n - 11 years ago
sweetie4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavana_n

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yep</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">at lend of this track rk will love madhuπŸ˜‰</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">may be now rk knows she is good... may be revenge turn him to dark</font>

Loll yeahh he will πŸ˜‰ but hopefully Madhu will trust him nd hopefully he realizes that Madhu is a good person 😭
valleyhouse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What about confession day?? Didn't RK say to madhu he loves her damnit and also that sau crore ladkiyon mein mujhe pyar hua tum se...yes he has recently not said it..

I know some people are looking forward to this track and may be it might be good for TRP's but to me personally this does not make any sense...if its true he is alone amongst his so called family then why should he disown madhu who is his and his only...i dont get it what revenge he is talking about...anyway so in my opinion he has said it many a times on confession night...dont know if it was true or fake...
Dia_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know right, im thinking the same as when RK ask madhu for forgive him he meant what he is about to do!!!!!!!cause maybe madhu was film all along until he realized that he had fell for her and his producers will sue him if he didnt go through with the reality series of hate and love.
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Feeling bad for Madhu, She is gonna break to the core
_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sweetie4eva

Loll yeahh he will πŸ˜‰ but hopefully Madhu will trust him nd hopefully he realizes that Madhu is a good person 😭

later he will learn  about trust😳... madhu  will teach him πŸ˜‰
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
I kno...it was so dreamy !!
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
*I love u damnit
ab sunnai dia.
Yah aur zor se kahau.*
Just wait and watch
milna toh hai hi inhe.
Edited by meenu09 - 11 years ago
sweetie4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: valleyhouse

What about confession day?? Didn't RK say to madhu he loves her damnit and also that sau crore ladkiyon mein mujhe pyar hua tum se...yes he has recently not said it..

I know some people are looking forward to this track and may be it might be good for TRP's but to me personally this does not make any sense...if its true he is alone amongst his so called family then why should he disown madhu who is his and his only...i dont get it what revenge he is talking about...anyway so in my opinion he has said it many a times on confession night...dont know if it was true or fake...

Yeahh I get that but that must be obviously to convince her if the revenge track is coming up and I agree with you he revenge track makes no sense loll like clearly RK has fallen for madhu too but what's left over? Tsk