Heartbreaking scene between the Khans

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Yes yes we are all still hungover from the slap which we are all very upset about. But I for one am here to watch Qubool Hai and to relish in all it has to offer. And Im really not someone who lets one scene from a tv show ruin the entire show for me. And so I am still enjoying Qubool Hai.

Anyway, it just wanted to give a shoutout to the scene between the Khans today. Asad, Ayaan. Rashid and Najma. It was truly heartbreaking. First as Rashid and Asad watch Dilshad struggle. How heartbreaking it must have been for Asad to watch his mother suffer and have his "father" be right next to him and not be able to just hold him and cry.  And then when Ayaan comes and hugs Rashid, you just feel sooo bad for Asad. No matter what, he cant just hug him no matter much much he wants to. Rashid hasnt been a father to Asad, he probably doesnt even remember what it feels like to put your head on your fathers shoulders and cry.  You can see him jealous for Ayaan-Rashid, and mad at Rashid at the same time.  

And then when Najma comes, i loved how Asad was still watching to see what happens. Even Najma stood there crying but not once did she hug Rashid, because he hasnt been a father to her even more.  And then she looks back to see Asad.  It was almost like her loyalty was being tested in way. Rashid or Asad. 

I really loved that scene and want to know you all felt about it
Great job to all the actors esp Karan Singh Grover for truly bringing that scene alive.  

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jajebhaKLKLnikkipunjvm17kandygroverradev2010Accio_kajenummesulaimanSilentsoulDreAshanakyasharanSurish-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heartbreaking scene between the Khans" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Excellent post...you have put into words my exact sentiments. Thumbs Up

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
True it was indeed heartbreaking! Hope she survives the ordeal!There is empirical evidence in the bedroom. Hope it is found either by Asad or Zoya!

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

Yes yes we are all still hungover from the slap which we are all very upset about. But I for one am here to watch Qubool Hai and to relish in all it has to offer. And Im really not someone who lets one scene from a tv show ruin the entire show for me. And so I am still enjoying Qubool Hai.

Anyway, it just wanted to give a shoutout to the scene between the Khans today. Asad, Ayaan. Rashid and Najma. It was truly heartbreaking. First as Rashid and Asad watch Dilshad struggle. How heartbreaking it must have been for Asad to watch his mother suffer and have his "father" be right next to him and not be able to just hold him and cry.  And then when Ayaan comes and hugs Rashid, you just feel sooo bad for Asad. No matter what, he cant just hug him no matter much much he wants to. Rashid hasnt been a father to Asad, he probably doesnt even remember what it feels like to put your head on your fathers shoulders and cry.  You can see him jealous for Ayaan-Rashid, and mad at Rashid at the same time.  

And then when Najma comes, i loved how Asad was still watching to see what happens. Even Najma stood there crying but not once did she hug Rashid, because he hasnt been a father to her even more.  And then she looks back to see Asad.  It was almost like her loyalty was being tested in way. Rashid or Asad. 

I really loved that scene and want to know you all felt about it
Great job to all the actors esp Karan Singh Grover for truly bringing that scene alive.  

beautiful and heartbreaking... i am watching QH for he first time.. but it touches ur heart...
how rasheed was so helpless looking at his children not able to do anything...

how ayaan was hugging and giving support from himselves and from his father...

it was absolutely beatiful...

beautifully written

radev2010

IF-Dazzler

radev2010

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Best scene I must say! and you described it well. I just posted this in another thread of mine sharing the same here 

Edited by radev2010 - 05 February 2013 at 6:32pm

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
wow very nicely written. ya that was indeed best scene

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.