Amrit Manthan

Not Happy if Agam Dies

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sheels

Sheels

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
OMG, I shall be very upset if they've killed off Agam.  Anyway, why on earth did he have to chase after Amrit and Yug, surely it should have been the police officers who should have followed them.

If the storiy of Agam being thrown into the sea is correct, then he might just be alive after being washed up on some coast somewhere.  I think that way he'll make a come back...after 7 years.Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not Happy if Agam Dies" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraellla

Groupbie

Saraellla

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Most cases he will have memory loss, or be married to someone else if the family who rescues him want their daughter to be with him like the same dramas which keep the lead away.
Or if the actor chooses to leave then plastic surgery for Agam and some one else will come & later unite with the female lead .
Amrit will know Agam is dead or she will have some secret and some black mail will happen. Agam & nimrits daughter may cause many things to happen

New characters are entering so there may be a lot of attraction with the leap

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Lets see what is in store 4 us. I want agni to live happily hereafter with their kids. Thats it.

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Suspense is kept of what happened that night..i feel its Amrit who may reveal it later..

As per SBS Amrit..Yug will throw Agam in the water..question is did he got rescued same like Nimrit?..so its like an open end of Agam death so as creatives can bring his character back for twist later.

Of course i dont want such pivotal character as Agam dead in the show..as far as i know Navi not leaving the show or dont want to play a dad's role..so it will be unfair to his character..he has always got hatred from his father..married to Nimrit ..Amrit ruined their happiness..he went on a revenge mode..then he got his life back marrying Nimrit again..time for him and Nimrit to live happily with their unborn child he is shot by Amrit..Yug..

Agni undying love one important USP of the show..creatives cant be oblivious to it because thats what hooked viewers to the show also..one epi of leap already missing Agam presence in the show..

They can bring as much new characters for new storyline but Agam must be back ..memory loss or in a new avatar..he should be a part of the family with his wife and lovely daughter..

Btw Agam's character cant get such an end..it will be big thumbs down for the creative..

Edited by saveeta24 - 05 February 2013 at 9:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
why viewers talk about Agam's death .i am 100%LOL ASSUREall the viewersTongueAgam won't die.Tongue

He will be hale and healthy.After few episodes he will be back and make viewers shock in a new AVATARTongue

Edited by anasuya43 - 06 February 2013 at 12:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanbala

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

why viewers talk about Agam's death .i am 100%LOL ASSUREall the viewersTongueAgam won't die.Tongue

He will be hale and healthy.After few episodes he will be back and make viewers shock in a new AVATARTongue
@Mehak
Yes . because as Rajan Shahi said that Agam will be back . and in a new AVATAR
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we have to guess what will be the new Avatar's dress of AgamWinkCan anybody guess ???????????

will get a nice picture of AGAM  as a prizeTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.