Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Vihaan-Bulbul Scenes Gallery: Pg4:Sc14/15/16 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
You're welcome, guysSmile

Originally posted by reeha...k

Do you also have the scene where Vihaan breaks the mirror and Bulbul rips off her scarf? 

I think I haven't seen this scene. Can you tell me what date it's from? I can try and upload it then :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimarta-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vihaan-Bulbul Scenes Gallery: Pg4:Sc14/15/16 (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

You're welcome, guysSmile

Do you also have the scene where Vihaan breaks the mirror and Bulbul rips off her scarf? 

I think I haven't seen this scene. Can you tell me what date it's from? I can try and upload it then :-)
I'm sorry i can't remember either, I think it was a couple of thursday's ago, it's at the begining of the Episode, where Bulbul asks Vihaan (she doesn't see his face) how he's doing, and he says fine etc, the episode ends as he breaks the mirror (he's thinking about Anika and the club scene).

the next epi in the begining is where Bulbul helps with his hand. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-madhubansentiny15AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

I'm sorry i can't remember either, I think it was a couple of thursday's ago, it's at the begining of the Episode, where Bulbul asks Vihaan (she doesn't see his face) how he's doing, and he says fine etc, the episode ends as he breaks the mirror (he's thinking about Anika and the club scene).

the next epi in the begining is where Bulbul helps with his hand. 

Found it :-) It was from the 16th/17th Jan epis...here you go:

http://videobam.com/eqEPR

The website is kinda slow right now so it might take a while to show up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-reeha...ktiny15

wuthering

IF-Dazzler

wuthering

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
OMG! Fancy running in to you here of all places Anu! Hug

Bulbul and Vihaan are my guilty pleasure these days. Hahaha. Of all the random shows I watch for timepass, this couples current dynamics provide the most entertainment.LOL

The guy is decent. And I really like how gol gol Sarguns face is. She looks so cute. I feel like pinching her cheeks really. LOLLOL

Anywhoo, many thanks for these Anu! Saves me the time from having to sit through that random Anushka-Mona 'main patni number 1' saga.Big smileTongue

Have to give to Ektaji. She does start her love stories with a bang. Haan, woh alag baat hai ki they ultimately go phuss. But hume kya. Enjoy it whilst it lasts. Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rapariga-Swetha-madhubansentiny15AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

OMG! Fancy running in to you here of all places Anu! Hug

Bulbul and Vihaan are my guilty pleasure these days. Hahaha. Of all the random shows I watch for timepass, this couples current dynamics provide the most entertainment.LOL

The guy is decent. And I really like how gol gol Sarguns face is. She looks so cute. I feel like pinching her cheeks really. LOLLOL

Anywhoo, many thanks for these Anu! Saves me the time from having to sit through that random Anushka-Mona 'main patni number 1' saga.Big smileTongue

Have to give to Ektaji. She does start her love stories with a bang. Haan, woh alag baat hai ki they ultimately go phuss. But hume kya. Enjoy it whilst it lasts. Tongue

Heyy SiaHug  Long time! Still watching AnSh? Kitne bekaar hogaye hainLOL

Yeah I also just got into watching VB last week se hi...and yes Kekta has always had a knack for starting off her love stories interestingly...but yeah they'll meander off soon enough...lol...apna funda bhi yehi hai ki jab tak theek thaak hai, dekh lo, then move on...and there is a serious dearth of anything worthwhile to watch on desi TV aajkal.

lol@ Sargun's gol gol face...she reminds me of someone but I can't place it...waise have you seen her in Phulwa? She did a pretty good job there and that was one twisted bitter love story too before the saas-bahu effect dropped inLOL

LMAO@ Mona-Anushka's "main patni number 1" saga...seriously it's sickening that that loser Pradeep is being worshipped like a saint by these two idiots...anyways the rest of the story is totally useless...VB are the only thing that can be watched in this show...and Jatin is a nice character too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-madhubansenwuthering

wuthering

IF-Dazzler

wuthering

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Heyy SiaHug  Long time! Still watching AnSh? Kitne bekaar hogaye hainLOL

Yeah I also just got into watching VB last week se hi...and yes Kekta has always had a knack for starting off her love stories interestingly...but yeah they'll meander off soon enough...lol...apna funda bhi yehi hai ki jab tak theek thaak hai, dekh lo, then move on...and there is a serious dearth of anything worthwhile to watch on desi TV aajkal.

lol@ Sargun's gol gol face...she reminds me of someone but I can't place it...waise have you seen her in Phulwa? She did a pretty good job there and that was one twisted bitter love story too before the saas-bahu effect dropped inLOL

LMAO@ Mona-Anushka's "main patni number 1" saga...seriously it's sickening that that loser Pradeep is being worshipped like a saint by these two idiots...anyways the rest of the story is totally useless...VB are the only thing that can be watched in this show...and Jatin is a nice character too.

I know! Long time! Smile BV = Bore Viewers these days. I try to catch a random AnSh scene if I read there was something worthwhile from the written updates. The show is MAHA drag  and too many characters and stories for me to actually care. LOL...but I do end up spending any which time I spend on IF in that forum.LOL

I dunno how I started watching Vihann0 Bulbul as well. I remember me rooting for Vineet- Mona back when the show had some decency, but the entire Mona protecting Pradeep arc was so uggghhh that I gave up. Then I heard about the leap and thought would check it out for the new generation and what they offer and lo and behold! Half a decent story arc!LOL

I like how she gets to boss him around even thought its a little, no too much with all those coffee throwing tendencies et al...but still, its fun!LOL

And yeah man, given up on rooting for a character/couple...no show holds my interest for long.I have become a nomad when it comes to Desi TV watching. LOL Not that there is ANY particular American/ British show which is grossly interesting these days either. Sigh.

Nope, Never seen Sargun before this...my first time seeing her. Seems like a sweet girl..caught her in a few NB epis as well and seems genuine.

And LOL, yeah man! I like how Hiten randomly springs up in various shows from time to time. He must really feel indebted to Ekta for him to do such randomgiri. LOL I mean guest appearance ki bhi limit hoti hai...his guest appearances seem to keep going on, without him even getting anything in return (RTC: his ek tarafa feelings for Mona LOL)

Edited by wuthering - 07 February 2013 at 11:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lindt1rapariga-Swetha-madhubansenAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

I know! Long time! Smile BV = Bore Viewers these days. I try to catch a random AnSh scene if I read there was something worthwhile from the written updates. The show is MAHA drag  and too many characters and stories for me to actually care. LOL...but I do end up spending any which time I spend on IF in that forum.LOL

I dunno how I started watching Vihann0 Bulbul as well. I remember me rooting for Vineet- Mona back when the show had some decency, but the entire Mona protecting Pradeep arc was so uggghhh that I gave up. Then I heard about the leap and thought would check it out for the new generation and what they offer and lo and behold! Half a decent story arc!LOL

I like how she gets to boss him around even thought its a little, no too much with all those coffee throwing tendencies et al...but still, its fun!LOL

And yeah man, given up on rooting for a character/couple...no show holds my interest for long.I have become a nomad when it comes to Desi TV watching. LOL Not that there is ANY particular American/ British show which is grossly interesting these days either. Sigh.

Nope, Never seen Sargun before this...my first time seeing her. Seems like a sweet girl..caught her in a few NB epis as well and seems genuine.

And LOL, yeah man! I like how Hiten randomly springs up in various shows from time to time. He must really feel indebted to Ekta for him to do such randomgiri. LOL I mean guest appearance ki bhi limit hoti hai...his guest appearances seem to keep going on, without him even getting anything in return (RTC: his ek tarafa feelings for Mona LOL)

LOL@ Bore Viewers...haha...I caught snippets of Ganga's story the other day...it's like they try to OUTDO their previous levels of tormented child brides with each new character...agar Anandi ke traumas kam the, toh Ganga's are like 100 times more...and it's guaranteed TRPs...I'm just finding it hard to imagine Jagya SINCERELY in love with another girlLOL

Phulwa was inspired from Phoolan Devi's life...Sargun played the role of a bandit queen/leader in that...interesting character and she did well...haven't followed this year's NB much...seems too blahh.

LOL yeah Hiten toh Kekta ka permanent backup guy hai...he'll pop in anytime...oh well it's a good character and agar Vineet nahin toh Jatin bhi chalega...anything to get Mona out of her Pradeep jaapSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.