Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
This is by far one of the best serials currently on air. I just love the two kids..

When I first saw the boy Ranvijay I was so captivated by his acting.. And prayed that the girl would be half as good.. And the the little atom-bomb came and OMG I was truly bowled.. Most of the time telly kids get prominence and awards due to cuteness but these two are just fantastic performers and the cuteness comes from their personality and actions..

And of course, Beeji and Moti Beeji are proven actors and make the serial really worth watching.

Great casting and great script so far

Edited by BullsEye777 - 05 February 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmos2010Asha_1973hooriya42220Meena1428zackgojas143avyarimamartalinda--manu--arshi_forever9Rani48sihucharu_81hinzChand_Nidivyasn..neelanjanaFingerFetishuknaik99S.H.I.E.L.D.ajavedAshvikian_AKSilentsoulXarinall-Shilpa-llThe_May_RoseNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One of the best serials and actors" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
100% agree with you !!
The acting of the kids is just amazing !! Lost for words, they have to work as hard as any other older actors and they both melt my heart !

Edited by violetshine - 05 February 2013 at 4:28pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmos2010Asha_1973avyarimamartalindaRani48sihuhinzll-Shilpa-llBullsEye777Nikki_Titli

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
So true!

Together they make an amazing package! Love them Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindahinzBullsEye777ll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

.Sama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sama.

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Absolutely ... there is not a single scene that I don't enjoy ... done with so much warmth and emotions. Also spunk and angst. Each and every emotion well etched. Clap  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973martalindaRani48sihuhinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-llBullsEye777Nikki_Titli

..neelanjana

IF-Dazzler

..neelanjana

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
so true..
both kids are so adorable..Smile
nice show...love the bonding b/w siblings...Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuRani48hinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-llBullsEye777Nikki_Titli

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged

true!
this is the best show on telly  with a heartwarming story and great cast...hats off to all the actors who bring life to such fantasti charactersClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaRani48euphoricll-Shilpa-llBullsEye777Nikki_Titli

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
This show reminds me of another one called Baa Bahu aur Baby due to the simplicity and warmth. I always felt BBB did not get its fair due from viewers and think this show is unfortunately getting the same treatment.

I am hoping that this show picks up and like Baalika Vadhu, even though not a hit with IF, will do well in terms of viewership

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindasihuRani48hinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-ll

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Agree with you there.  The two kids are perfect for their parts.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973martalindaRani48sihuhinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-llBullsEye777Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.