Page 7 Page 7

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Tfs Dii :)
Bt new leads not acceptable want arja only Ouch
See our destiny..we want mkap2 and some possibilities r there but leads issue now   Ouchalways fighter we rLOLget ready for another fightTongue

Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 06 February 2013 at 4:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96Latha.Iheera1702simmi.friends03babithajpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow great news!!updated page-3 (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
tfsSmile

If MKAP season 2 does happen and Arja are not wanting to be part of it, IMO they are irreplaceable  as Kriya and  It seems that the PH is planning to go ahead with MKAP 2 with different leads it's better that they start with a brand new story instead of continuing with the MKAP season 1 because I can't picture anyone else as Kriya except Arja.

Though I want MKAP 2 to be with Arja but seems like AB and PG have moved on and are not interested in doing MKAP 2 unfortunately for us fans. Cry

Edited by rekrn - 06 February 2013 at 5:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96Latha.Iheera1702simmi.friends03babithajpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

tfsSmile

If MKAP season 2 does happen and Arja are not wanting to be part of it, IMO they are irreplaceable  as Kriya and  It seems that the PH is planning to go ahead with MKAP 2 with different leads it's better that they start with a brand new story instead of continuing with the MKAP season 1 because I can't picture anyone else as Kriya except Arja.

Though I want MKAP 2 to be with Arja but seems like AB and PG have moved on and are not interested in doing MKAP 2 unfortunately for us fans. Cry

@bold  putting together makes a new new serial which has nothing to do with mkap. Ouch

If PH is planning a new story with new leads it will be no way related to mkap right? 

IMO the PH and CV's are just playing with us...they r trying to retain our viewership till the end by giving us false info saying mkap 2 is coming...and finally they release a brand new flop show...

pearl's silence... Arja moving ahead with diff.projects... and the news that Arja not ready to do mkap 2 from the beginning... channel issues quoted as a reason by shanthi sir before and now suddenly he is saying waiting for the formal announcement by the channel...

all the above are the reasons for me suspecting that CV's are just playing with us...we will be the base viewers for them for the first day of the flop show...D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702simmi.friends03rekrnpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

aanchalarora26

Goldie

aanchalarora26

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
positive response...shukrr hai...but we want ARJA together at any cost not any other casttt 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

aanchalarora26

Goldie

aanchalarora26

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
PG WANTED TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING...MAY B SOMETHING RELATED TO DIS... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnSnigdha_Khanam

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Latha.I

Originally posted by rekrn

tfsSmile

@bold  putting together makes a new new serial which has nothing to do with mkap. Ouch

If PH is planning a new story with new leads it will be no way related to mkap right? 

IMO the PH and CV's are just playing with us...they r trying to retain our viewership till the end by giving us false info saying mkap 2 is coming...and finally they release a brand new flop show...

pearl's silence... Arja moving ahead with diff.projects... and the news that Arja not ready to do mkap 2 from the beginning... channel issues quoted as a reason by shanthi sir before and now suddenly he is saying waiting for the formal announcement by the channel...

all the above are the reasons for me suspecting that CV's are just playing with us...we will be the base viewers for them for the first day of the flop show...D'oh

@red   agree  they should just give it a new name   but the PH and CV's will not realize that and  they will try to  influence viewers with the name of MKAP Dead

@ bold Totally agree  and even though I want to see an MKAP 2 with  original cast, I don't think it will happen

IMO if they were really serious about bringing an MKAP 2 the decision should have been made before the cancellation of the season 1, because at that time Arja may have still been under contract and they(PH,CV and SP) may have had more leverage to be able to keep them.   the best thing would have been is to not have cancelled the show and try to come up with better storylines, because the TRP's IMO where not that bad between 2.4 - 2.6 i think.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.Ibabithajpiyarapiyari

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
hmmm...well one clear cut message for makers of mkap1 or 2 that we want Arhaan Behll & pooja Gor to be seen on Tv screen...they had to understand that we want to C them on screen...

NO ARJA = No MKAP 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

DareDevil_VickY

IF-Rockerz

DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
no mkap without our action hero Arhaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top