Qubool Hai

Hoping for a new beginning...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

teddy25

Goldie

teddy25

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Let's not discuss about 'you-know-what' (I already vented my feelings yesterday)...let's just hope for a fresh start for every relationship...

Yes, like all AsYa & QH fan, I got a rude shock yesterday...but QH & AsYa are very dear to me and I can't be away from both.

Now-a-days we were having so few 'Mitwa' moments and so much stress in their relationship and moreover that 'thing' yesterday...it blew my fuse, really.Cry

But today, after seeing Dilshad survive, I got a positive feeling...I realized just how much I love AsYa and wanted them to be together (may be not right now, but sometime soon)...Hug

I have got a mixed feeling about celeb ranking also...Zoya rose up to 9, but KSG went down...

I continue to support AsYa and will try my best to see AsYa in top 5.

All I want is my AsYa...with full blessings from Dilshad Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vm17Siddhi_--epiPhobia--shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hoping for a new beginning..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
im drooling over d sbs segment...cant wait for asad to make his move

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafizakhanteddy25

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.