Some "Other" serial fans using violence excuse.

Teh_Batman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is coming from a guy who immensely respects woman from the core of the heart and i am against all of the rape/discriminations going on against women in the world.

But this Violence word being used in every thread for just a mere slap in a fictional show is going over the board and is being far fetched.

Even if we see it as the serial point of view MEN AND WOMEN dont count when a person(Asad)'s MOTHER is dying (Who is a woman aswell) and the reason for that is stupidity from another person(Zoya).

So i ask all the QH fans to be aware of all the attacks from the frustrated IPK fans and other Gul Khan haters

Originally posted by: Aurum.

Losers. Talk about violence ,that serial the worst form of violence -mental torture towards khushi by asr . Things he did to her were pathetic. Get a reality CHECK PEOPLE !!!!!

Originally posted by: Sanaa629

Someone spoke my mind...!! LOL.. I'm not saying all IPK fans are like that.. the other day I saw a post which was closed and someone had made a vm on Asya using Rabba Ve.. she was told by a few of them 'please don't use this for Asya..it hurts us IPK fans'..or 'it doesn't suit them at all! Only suits Arshi! Arshi ROCKS!'.. ! Like seriously..W*F?? Why on earth were those people even ON the QH forum then?? That said there were some other fans who supported the maker of vm and said she'd done a wonderful job. 

Plus, Asya slap..I tried to keep myself away from this topic so that I don't start my own post to rant about it.. but ahh here goes a short rant.. stop bashing Asad, Gul and QH in general. It was ONE instantaneous, in the moment slap. it was NOT romantic. Seeing it from Asad's point of view, you can see where he's coming from, therefore he CAN be forgiven. He should grovel for her forgiveness. But it's not like he raped her or kept slapping her again and again, where he had time to think about what he was doing!!! Jeez.. cut the guy some slack..

And for those who'll start saying.. 'oh you support domestic violence'.. NO I don't. Domestic violence occurs when the man wants to prove he's above the woman or he's drunk. In some cases both. In Asad's case NONE! 

I personally think redemption track should start off ASAP. And because Zoya has to forgive him first.. romantic tracks can be put on hold. If I was slapped by a guy, even though upon reflection if I understand where he's coming from, I'd still want him to beg for my forgiveness to prove how sorry he really is. 

My rant cut in short.. damn..I should be making my own posts at this rate.. 

Edited by Teh_Batman - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
dude i ipk fans too i m nt like that i also posted 1 positive post too, check here.. lots of ipk fans here bt we love qh too.we r nt that frusted ppl... plz plz dont spoil qh forums peaceful atmosphere... plz check here... dont blame all ipk fans plz anyways, its a QH forum nt IPK WHY PPL WVRYTIME MIXING QH WITH IPK? THATS REALLY SAD😔
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3423843
Teh_Batman thumbnail
Originally posted by: flowergarden

dude i ipk fans too i m nt like that i also posted 1 positive post too, check here.. lots of ipk fans here bt we love qh too.we r nt that frusted ppl... plz plz dont spoil qh forums peaceful atmosphere... plz check here... dont blame all ipk fans plz anyways, its a QH forum nt IPK WHY PPL WVRYTIME MIXING QH WITH IPK? THATS REALLY SAD😔

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3423843

I am sorry to hurt you but most of them are doing that, They are taking their frustration out here because this is the show Gul Khan left IPKKND for.

I liked Arnav Khushi too but this is no way to take out frustration ðŸ˜†

vedu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No... Even i found that rude.. But from asads point of view.. It was justified because he thaught that it was zoya whoz responsible for this.. He didnt knew reality... Yaar it was his mother afterall.. This obvious to react in this way in such situation
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey, let bygone be bygone. it won't help if we keep blaming game.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
much needed.thank u:)

to ppl who r just adding fuel to all d previous posts...thoda tel baad mein ke liye bachake rakkho bhai😆
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arey yeh country invasion hai kya?  😆 It means people are watching this show. Sheesh. 

Teh_Batman thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

much needed.thank u:)

to ppl who r just adding fuel to all d previous posts...thoda tel baad mein ke liye bachake rakkho bhai😆

Agreed.
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*IPK fans invading the forum with violence as an excuse
Teh_Batman thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

*IPK fans invading the forum with violence as an excuse

I know i made an spelling mistake, Dont really care about it because i was trying to shorten letters to fit in the title
Edited by Teh_Batman - 11 years ago