Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF:CRAZY LOVE ( Discontinued Indefinitely) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 100

AMIEO

AMIEO

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Chapter 3

RK went straight to his vanity van after the shoot..instructing Bittuji that no one is to disturb him. He had sent madhu home to prepare for tonight. Lost in his own thoughts RK was thinking of Madhu. " ahh …she seem so quiet ,not the reaction I was expecting." Even though RK has admitted all was a mere charade he cannot lie to his heart. Madhu had  made her way into his heart, she had a special place there but he could not allow such a force to change him. If she really knew how he was, would she still love him?...RK laughed at the mere thought. A devil like him does not need such a thing called "love"and now madhu will learn the same.

He knew he was infatuated with her..he loved that fire within her..he loved the fact that this simple girl would fight against him to protect what is dear to her. But for the thing called "love" caused her to fall in the end.

He had sweet memories with madhu locked away only to open when he was alone to reminisce.  Once he knew how much Madhu believed in love and trust, he did not hesitate to break her from within. The thought actually thrilled him. Did she really think he was a saint to forgive her insults and than on top of that her wonderful Mallik shooting him?..Even if she gave blood or even walked barefoot…it is unforgivable, and besides,once  you start a game you don't stop; you play until its gameover.

RK gave out a triumphant  sigh… "You have to admit the story was getting boring…first the 4 slaps…the 4 spheres..than the surprising entry of her father…after that everything was becoming to 'HAPPY". With the complete marriage of Mallik and Padmini; that on its own has already secured their trust in him and now this great opportunity for Trishna….."Madhu…Madhu…Madhu how will you cope without your family?". RK had a slight smile thinking how damage his toy is. But even though he has gotten his revenge ,it  sure was bitter sweet.  He knows deep down that not everything was an act..at times he felt tremendous guilt especially during the little trip to the village. How he wanted so much to touch her..to be the Rishab that she loved. But that is not written in their destiny…

Madhu was once again in her room..she avoided being questioned by Radiji. Madhu was also lost in her own thoughts. Even though hatred was indeed looming.. her love for RK remains. As she said before 'as much as she hates him she loves him just as much". But he will surely have to pay for what he has done.What she needed now was to enter the world of RK the superstar..if she wanted to knock him down she will do it in his territory..where it will hurt him most.  He stripped her of everything she once believed in..Love and Trust is no longer in her vocabulary…she will show him that breaking Madhubala might be entertaining to him but now he will bear the wrath that he has created within her. First thing first…she will do as RK says..she will look like "the wife of Superstar RK".

RK: Come on Bittuji..Biwi is waiting for me.

Bittuji: Right away chief.

RK looked out the car window thinking "Biwi……tonight's moon is also making its appearance for our special night." RK knows quite well the beauty of Madhu…no man can deny that she was a beauty ..the kind of beauty that leaves a man to dream for many nights. He knew tonight he would be proud to have her by his side…just to look at the envy faces of his fellow colleagues gave RK such satisfaction.

Bittuji: Chief we are here.

RK: Alright..i will go get ready and you go see if Madhu is done.

Bittuji: Yes Chief.

RK: And to persuade her to hurry..tell her we are also picking up her sister.

Bittuji: Got it Chief.

As RK went towards his room Bittuji started to make his way to Madhu's. Bittuji knows that he played a little part in the destruction of Madhu but there wasn't anything he could do. His loyalty will forever be with his chief.

Bittuji: (knocking at madhu's door) Babbiji are you ready?..Chief wants me to inform you that you need to hurry because we will being picking up Miss Trishna. BAbbi---

Madhu swung opened the door and gave Bittuji the coldest of are stares.

Madhu: Bittuji…I will come down when I am ready..If your Chief cannot wait he is free to go with Trishna but if he is dying for me to accompany him he will wait.

Madhu turned around closing the door on a shaken Bittuji.

What happened to Babbiji?..Bittuji thought to himself..she is not the same.."chief what have you created."

Bittuji: Chief..Babbiji says if you do not want to wait than proceed without her she will come down when ready.

RK: AHhhann….(devilish smirk) My biwi is a little feisty tonight isn't she Bittuji. That last scene in our story has seem to be too much for her to handle.

As RK was about to come up the stairs to fetch his Biwi he was suddenly stopped dead in his tracks.  His eyes wandered on the slender beauty wearing a midnight blue sari..as she proceeded down the steps a gust of wind got hold of her black hair swaying it in a way that a man so wish he could be that wind to touch those soft lips those deep brown eyes…Even the moon has given its light to enhance her beauty..indeed she was stunning..even Rk himself has to admit his heart skipped a beat…Madhu had always had this effect on him…because of this feeling he will never be able to let her go. She is forever his..his to play with..his to control..his to torture….

RK: wow Biwi you have out done yourself….you sure are worthy of the title "wife of superstar RK" now if you would be so kind as to hurry I wouldn't want to make my sweet sister in law wait.

Madhu: well than pati –dev we should really get going than.

RK had a very satisfying look on his face after hearing Mahdu address him as "pati-dev"…ahhh….our next chapter has begun Rk thought to himself.

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesChansilexie123Niama19zelja89pa24703987aliahayseRiya362srik1lathaauketki61ridz_27svirensukritimishrasmilydearNian4lifebonhishikhakainturakiranrita88nai1311_yspPrarthna.BPristineSoulpoojaloveskajensweetdearflowing_riverkaramjeetkendrarevti21aman93bhumi1492sp110zariya123Simple-GirldevsumtrishnawaliyaArShiDelenaCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmafghangirlmaria_awanMarie_789mannu_minnieSyed695Monami_50saijahnavi--Janvie--cardio21nehakaribaSaiSdeepak148punam2712memad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:CRAZY LOVE ( Discontinued Indefinitely) (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devsum

IF-Dazzler

devsum

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hope madhu gives him run for his money...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm

Simple-Girl

IF-Dazzler

Simple-Girl

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Its getting more & more interesting after each update..But nice to see the connection RK & Madhu have after all thisTongue Loved the update.continue soon .

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-.-Mariam-.-

Goldie

-.-Mariam-.-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hi.Just now read ur whole FF.
Its interesting.I like it.
Plzz PM me when u update next.

AMIEO

AMIEO

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the good response..ill try to update soon. Smile

Monami_50

IF-Rockerz

Monami_50

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Nice

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Whoa... Madhu is all set to give him good. Can't wait for the party..

Come on buddy... Update soon..

It's party on my mind!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top