Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF:CRAZY LOVE ( Discontinued Indefinitely) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 100

AMIEO

AMIEO

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2

In the car madhu could hear Bittuji on the phone while driving to the studio..she could also feel RK's intense gaze at her..she really couldn't avoid him for they were both in the back seat. Even though she was full of hatred  she couldn't deny that she could still feel him..his movements..his breath...try as she might it effected her in such a manner that she hated herself for it.

RK looked at Madhu for he also noticed this change in her. Is this another game for us he thought?...lets see Madhubala'lets see what is in store for our next chapter.

RK himself knows the pain he had inflicted on Madhu. He just couldn't help himself..she wouldn't break when he chose anger she didn't even budge with humiliation. So the best way was to gain her trust and her heart and break it!. And for Madhu to realize this harsh reality RK must show her that what she sees with her very own eyes is indeed a character not RK. Once RK has declared to break a person he will do it ..at any cost. 4 slaps to RK is to be reckoned with.

Bittuji: Chief, the director is not going to be at the studio today..he has invited us to his house party tonight..rumors has it that he has a script that every actor and actress wants to be a part of.

Madhu could tell that RK was irritated..RK waits for no one..and to be cancelled on like this is enough to ruin the rest of his day.

RK: Bittuji, who is this so called-director that everyone wants so bad?...Why do I have to compete with others for that script'he should know in this industry as long as the movie has RK it is guarantee a success!

Madhu is enjoying this..so the high and mighty RK is feeling a little sting to his pride huh?

Bittuji: His name is Avinesh chief..he is not your typical director..all his films has been successful without the use of superstars but whomever he has chosen for his previous films has all shot to stardom chief. He is known to be strict and  the type that doesn't take highly to arrogant superstars'

RK:'Hmmm...really...interesting'

Madhu knows that look of RK..The look of curiousity..the look of wanting to once again tame and conquer someone'

RK: you hear that Biwi?...a party tonight'.

RK's gaze has now become more intense and demanding..he shifted his body closer to madhu and gently flicked her bangs away from her face like he has done in the past'The touch electrified Madhu's whole body'he still had that effect on her..

RK: Beautiful biwi..you will accompany me tonight...make sure you look like the wife of RK

With his trademard smirk he could read  madhu's thoughts..he loved the fact that she gets nervous and her cheeks blush whenever he is near..RK thrived on the power he had over her. This just reassures him that she is forever is toy to play at any given time.

Madhu: Is it necessary for me to be there?...and if I decline?

RK: Than who will help your sister Trishna?...You did hear Bittuji say that all actors and actresses are dying for this script'.just imagine all the opportunity knocking at your sister's door'..everyone from producers to directors are gonna be there...if my beautiful wife is not there than this gracious invitation will not be extended to your beloved sister.

RK was sly..he has lived with madhu long enough to know how much she loves her family and she would do anything for them. She also knew that not only is this a great opportunity for Trishna but also for herself.

Rk was very happy that madhu has already agreed without having to even say a word. The shift in her body says it all.

RK: Tonight Biwi'will be another magical night...should I play my Rishab character for you to enjoy the night? Because I'm really missing my warm and loving biwi.

Madhu wanted so much to cry...she loved him so much..she was still loving him..she just couldn't understand why?? Why? Why did she have to meet him. If it was all pretend than why did she still want it so much!!

Madhu was so relieved that they finally arrived at the studio..she could not stand this constant taunting of his...The RK she  once loved, the RK that once saved her life was no where to be found. Instead he has made a mockery of her love for him. Did he really not feel anything for her?...Does he not love her 'even a little bit?...

These questions did not matter anymore. For at the moment Madhu's first goal is to free herself from their 40 lakt contract. And tonight Mr. Avinesh will be her ticket out.

Edited by amieo1 - 05 February 2013 at 9:55pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesChansiabhishek_tyagiikanchi1985zelja89pa24703987aliahaysesrik1sukritimishralathaaukainturakiransvirenBella023ridz_27flowing_rivernai1311_yspDazlingdivyapriyankasweet21Prarthna.BsmilydearNian4lifebhumi1492PristineSoulVsoujanyaPriya46poojaloveskajensweetdearaman93anna_77kendrakaramjeetsp110meenji22devsumtrishnawaliyazariya123Simple-GirlMahi78ArShiDelenaCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmmaria_awanmannu_minnieSyed695Monami_50saijahnavianiieeMy_VivJaanMiss_uliuli-SmexyGhost-deepak148nehakaribapunam2712SaiSmemad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:CRAZY LOVE ( Discontinued Indefinitely) (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Ooohhh... I loved this update. RK should burn with jealousy & rage. Serves him right. I want to see Madhu & Avinesh together.. although no one can take Rishbala's place. I really want RK to realize what he is gonna lose with Madhu walking out of his life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmSaiS

AMIEO

AMIEO

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PristineSoul

Ooohhh... I loved this update. RK should burn with jealousy & rage. Serves him right. I want to see Madhu & Avinesh together.. although no one can take Rishbala's place. I really want RK to realize what he is gonna lose with Madhu walking out of his life.

I hope you will enjoy Avinesh's character..he is not going to be a knight in shining armor Evil Smile but our madhu will be too smart for him Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulSimple-GirlSaiS

Monami_50

IF-Rockerz

Monami_50

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Hope Avinesh tries to get close to Madhu...then RK would burn with jealousy.But i wanna see Rishbala together in the end.Thnx 4 the pm yar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

devsum

IF-Dazzler

devsum

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Madhubala on the war path...

tinkerred10

IF-Dazzler

tinkerred10

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
omg this is exciting.I am eagerly waiting for the next update

trishnawaliya

IF-Dazzler

trishnawaliya

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
hey love ur concept and its great if u pm me... plz continue...

aniiee

IF-Rockerz

aniiee

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Too gud! Continue soon! Thanx 4 d pm! Cn u plz pm d link of d update n nt oni d info plzz! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top