Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: didlr

great update...sofinally madhu n rishab will be tog without avinash. I'm sure rk willfind a way to spend tym with madhu evenwith the presence of other.

thanks fr pm:)

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
OoViVioO thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilydear

Avinesh is also a tough guy ... Lets see how 3 strong personalities interact with each other at same location. I love the way Madhu reacts on his Friendship statement "friends never ask for favor". Thanks for PM

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
OoViVioO thumbnail

Originally posted by: philantus

i m loving it...dis was a gud move by al three characters...ll b wAitin for da part wher RK ll confess his love for madhu...๐Ÿ˜Š

im glad you enjoyed it๐Ÿ˜Š
OoViVioO thumbnail

Originally posted by: softy

Waiting for the next part

๐Ÿ˜Š
OoViVioO thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marie_789

๐Ÿ˜ก He is trying to create MU between RK and Madhu.

Thanx for PM
PM me when you update.

no problem ๐Ÿ˜Š
OoViVioO thumbnail

CHAPTER 16

Katrina: ANNA!!!! Hurry up and pack my suitcase!!...My god it's so hard to get good help around here!

Anna: Ma'am I'm packing as fast as I can.

Katrina: Make sure you put all my nice designer dresses in there. I have to make sure RK will melt upon seeing me. Oh Anna it must be fate, to star in a movie with the superstar RK!! I have to grab this opportunity to make him mine.

Anna: But ma'am I heard he's not very socializing when it comes to his co-stars.

Katrina: Anna. Of course he wouldn't with them. But look at me, who can resist?

Katrina twirling around and checking herself out in the mirror, she was the up and coming actress who is well known for mostly her scandals in the press. Her acting chops are not bad, but she had always believed that taking shortcuts to make it big is the way to go. Regardless of what methods she has to use, she will always get her man. And now it seems that she has her sights set on RK.

Katrina: I will make this trip worth while (wicked smile) now hurry! We are to make it by 10 tonight.  Mr. Avinesh says that we will kick start everything with a dinner party at RK's resort.

Anna: Ok ma'am, all done.

Katrina: Mr. RK, here I come. (Wicked Smile)

Back at the Chawl

Padmini: Madhu are you sure you know what your doing?

Madhu: Yes Ma.  Don't worry. I'll be okay. It's a job Ma and nothing else.

Padmini: I know but why do you have to work with him.

Madhu: You can't change destiny ma. You just have to go forward and never make the same mistake twice.

**Knock, knock**

Madhu: Ma. It's him. I better go.

Padmini gave Madhu a long hug " Madhu, becareful and stay strong."

Madhu: Yes Ma.

Madhu opens the door to see a very handsome RK in a white button shirt and khaki trousers.

RK was also stunned on how beautiful Madhu was. She was back to her traditional clothing but this time she wore a lime green kurta. Her hair was also different now. She no longer wore it in a side braid but instead let her locks all fall free.

RK: Good Morning, Miss Mallik. ( devilish smile) so are you ready?

Madhu: Yes.

RK moved aside to let Madhu out " ladies first." (arrogant smile)

As Madhu approached the car she realize that there was no driver.

Madhu: where is Bittuji? I thought he would be driving us.

RK opens the door for Madhu " whats the point of getting to know eachother if there are outsiders around? Are you scared Miss Mallik?"

Madhu just angrily stared at RK and sat in the car. She knew it would be a waste of time to argue with him. And plus she needed him to know that he no longer have that sort of power over her.

RK: All right. Now buckle up Miss Mallik. Or do you need help with that ?(sarcastic smile).

As RK tried to leaned closer to Madhu to grab the seatbelt he was expecting her to pull back but instead she sat still letting him grab the seatbelt. He could smell her, so intoxicating. He could tell that she had just taken a shower. The fresh smell of spring made him take his time buckling Madhu up.

Madhu: If I knew you would take this long to help me with my seatbelt I would of just done it myself Mr. Kundra (Sly smile)

RK: Ahhaan. Okay all set. It's going to be a long drive we will probably get there around 10 at night. Do you think you can stand being in the same car with me for that long Miss Mallik?

Madhu: Can't be any worse than being married to you, so I think I'll manage.

RK: Ouch. Still holding grudges I see.

Madhu: Grudges? Oh no Mr. Kundra. These are painful memories that I keep with me till I die in order to learn from them. A girl can't go making the same mistake twice can we?

RK and Madhu was now half way there. It was getting dark outside and suddenly it decided to rain really hard.

RK: Damnit!! I can't see anything in this rain!!

Madhu: Please. The last thing I want to do is die with you next to me.

RK: Very funny. We are almost there. I can tell by all the trees, we just need to get up that hill and we will be at the resort.

Just then RK's car slid on wet mud and hit a big tree.

RK: Great!!

Madhu: You didn't do this on purpose did you? This feels exactly like the time we were stuck in that village.

RK: What? Do I look like I enjoy being stranded in the rain?

Madhu: Well, go check on the car.

RK: Superstar RK is no mechanic. I can do the motions of opening the trunk and stare at it and pretend I know what I'm doing; I am an actor afterall. (devilish smile)

Madhu: Then what are we going to do?

RK: We will have to wait out the rain or if someone happens to drive by we can flag them down and they can give us a lift to the resort.

Madhu: Oh yes'some stranger is just gonna drive by and help us.

Just then a truck stopped upon seeing RK's car.

RK could barely make out the figure walking towards his car so he decided to get out to ask for help.

RK: Madhu you stay here I'll see if they can help us.

Madhu grabbed RK's arm " no I'm going too. What if you just decide to leave me and go with them?"

RK: Is that what you think of me?

Madhu: You abandoned me before, and like I said I will not make the same mistake twice.

RK and Madhu got out of the car. RK gave Madhu his blazer that was lying in the backseat so that she could shield herself from the pouring rain.

RK: Hello there. Do you think you can give us a lift up the hill to the resort?

The man that got out of the truck looked at RK up and down. RK than noticed something was seriously wrong. This man's attentions was on the rolex that RK was wearing. Soon 3 more men came out of the truck. Madhu was getting really scared, she started to hide herself behind RK " RK they dont look like they want to help"

RK: I'll handle this.

Man 1: That watch looks pretty nice. You mind if I take a closer look.

RK: Well if you want to take a closer look than you must come closer because superstar RK will not take it off.

Man 1: Oh we know who you are superstar. Hahahaha but we don't care. Time is tough nowadays, no money to watch films.  Now hurry and give us your wallet and watch, and tell your lady friend to strip herself of all her jewelry.

RK knew he was in a bad position. He would be able to take all of these 4 goons but it was Madhu that he was worried about. Because he could see the other 3 men eyeing Madhu in a disgusting way. It was worse because the rain had soaked her kurta revealing her silhouette. RK had to act fast. As the man came close to take the watch RK grabbed him by the neck and shoved his face to towards his knee giving him a bloody nose. The other 3 men upon seeing RK's retaliation took out their knives and rushed towards him.

RK: Run towards the trees madhu!!! Go!!

Madhu in shock seeing the men running towards RK with knives, she was so scared that her legs did not want to move. But then as she saw RK fighting off the men she knew she had to do something. Even though she knew he could defeat them but not when he kept turning to look at her. Madhu suddenly saw a big branch by her feet and picked it up running towards RK. As she was running she could tell that RK's eyes was telling her to stop and run. But she could not do that. She will not let RK have the satisfaction of saving her. She ran and hit two of the men on the head with the branch which gave RK and her a chance to make it into the forest.

Man 1: Follow them!!! We have to finish them off!! He's a superstar he will definitely report us!!

The 4 men were now pursuing them into the forest. Madhu knew she was not as fast and was slowing RK down.

Madhu: You go first and ill hide somewhere till you can get help.

RK: Are you crazy? What makes you think they wouldn't find you? Your not Mr. India where you have your magic bracelet to make yourself invisible.

Madhu: Well whats the point of both of us dying!!

RK grabbed Madhu's face " I WOULD NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN!"

The two ran as fast as they could but then they approached a cliff. The two looked behind them and saw the 4 men closing in on them. RK looked down at the steep cliff. He then looked at Madhu " you trust me?"

Madhu: No. But I will go where you go. Even to hell and back.

RK grabbed Madhu and jumped down the cliff. They finally hit the ground rolling down the hill. RK noticed a big tree with branches sticking out as they were tumbling down. He purposely turned his body to take the impact instead of Madhu. By the time Madhu opened her eyes she could see RK in some sort of pain. As rain was still pouring she saw a stream of red blood dripping from RK's white button shirt. Her eyes widen as she sees the tree branch protruding out of RK's shoulder.

Madhu: Oh God!!...RK!!!...

RK: Calm down BIWI..your pati-dev is not going to die. (childish smile)

Madhu: Is this a joke to you??!!..you have a branch coming out of your shoulder!!

RK: Oh this?

RK grabbed the branch to break it off so that it would be easier to move. He knew better than to take the whole stick out, he did not want to bleed out. RK took a look around at their surrounding and knew they were in big trouble. The rain was still coming down hard and he was injured. The best thing to do now is find a place to rest.

RK tried standing up but stumbled. Madhu frantically grabbed RK's arm to stable him.

Madhu: RK you alright? Let me help.

RK looked at Madhu's eyes, eyes that were full of worry for him.

RK: Biwi, stop acting like I'm about to die. We need to find shelter.

As Madhu was helping RK walk she saw blood running down his shoulder onto her hands. He was losing a lot of blood and getting really weak. RK trying hard to walk faster so that they could avoid the rain.

Madhu: Look RK!! A hut.

RK: Wait Madhu. Let me check it out first.

MAdhu: It looks abandon. I think its okay.

RK: could you just listen to me for once!!

Madhu: Fine.

RK stumbled as he approached the hut. It was surely abandoned. He waved Madhu to come and she ran, and the last thing RK saw before he lost consciousness was the image of a scared Madhu running into his arms, and all he could hear was her yelling out " RK!!!"

*enjoy and do comment and hit like ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by AMIEO - 11 years ago
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒnice update, i hope you make them realise their love for each other.
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! one action packed update...just loved it, but you left us in cliff hanger...now how am i gonna survive till the next update๐Ÿ˜†, pls save me n update soon๐Ÿ˜‰.. thx for the pm
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update..๐Ÿ˜ŠHope RK is fine..But happy that Madhu is with him.Continue soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey wow really awesome update...RK is injured bt i knw madhu wl take care of him..