Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF:CRAZY LOVE ( Discontinued Indefinitely) (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 100

Priya46

Goldie

Priya46

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
beautifully well written story

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:CRAZY LOVE ( Discontinued Indefinitely) (Page 26)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AMIEO

AMIEO

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
sorry guys...work is busy so wont be able to update today as promised Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smilydearkendra

AMIEO

AMIEO

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Chapter 10

The plane had finally landed on a small remote island. It was beautiful, peaceful, just what Madhu needed.  She was led to a small house that walls were made of transparent glass so that during the night you can see the light of the moon bounce off the beautiful sea.  It was breath taking.  She was now thousands of miles away from Mumbai. But as she started to admire the scenery the image of RK popped into her mind. His furious and shocked look when she walked out was now the last thing she remembers.  Her heart started to ache, but Madhu grabbed her chest and told herself " stop it, he does not love you. Therefore stop loving him stupid."

Just then a woman came to greet Madhu.

Ruma: Hello Miss Mallik.  I am Ruma, Mr. Avinesh's secretary.

Madhu: Hello.

Ruma: Mr. Avinesh has hired acting teachers that will be arriving tomorrow; he wants you to start your training as soon as possible.  He also wanted you to know that every month he will come to visit you to check on your progress.  And Miss. Mallik , this island is a private island so you can feel at ease.  There is no one here so please make your self as comfortable as can be.

Madhu: Thank you.

Ruma: Mr. Avinesh has also provided staffing to take care of food and all necessities. He wants you to focus on your acting lessons because the deadline is 2 years.

Madhu starring at the outside windows looking into the oblivion " I understand."

Ruma: Well I will take my leave. I am going to stay here with you. My room is right across from yours if you need anything.

Madhu: Ok.

Ruma: Well Miss Mallik , you should really rest after such a long flight.

Madhu: Goodnight.

As Ruma reported to her room she made a call to Mr. Avinesh.

Ruma: Sir. We have just arrived.

Mr. Avinesh: How is she?

Ruma: She hasn't really said much sir. Every time I'd say anything I would get no more than 2 words from Miss Mallik.

Mr. Avinesh:  Hmmm…I really don't know how she parted ways from Mr. Rishab. Let's just see how things go tomorrow.

Ruma: Yes sir.

Mr. Avinesh:  Take good care of her Ruma. Goodnight.

Ruma: Goodnight sir.

Madhu, standing in her room still feeling numb from what had just happened, numb from the pain that has been so excruciating.  She went towards the glass wall that was facing the sea and opened the curtains that were blocking her view.  The moon was so bright tonight. She could hear the waves dancing to hear ears.  It was as if they were telling her to cry, cry so that she wouldn't end up losing herself.  Madhu has never felt so numb and empty inside. It was as if she was completely hollow.  Her eyes would gaze out in the night but here heart would ache as though someone is tightly squeezing the life out of her. She was finding it hard to breathe. Why did she still long for that man? Will it be true that he has broken her to the point that she will neither be able to live nor die? Madhu refuse to let RK have that power. She than put her hands on the glass window " I will rise. Madhubala Shamsher Mallik will rise." Her eyes now burn with fire and her heart cold as ice. This is now how Madhubala Shamsher Mallik will live.

Back at RK mansion

RK: What the hell do you mean you can't find her!! How about the man that was here to deliver the briefcase??!!!

Bittuji: I'm sorry chief. The man has disappeared. It seems he is not even in Mumbai. And as for Babij---- I mean Miss. Mallik I can't seem to locate her.

RK now completely filled with rage was drowning himself in alcohol. He threw the empty bottles at Bittuji " You better find her at any cost!! I don't care Bittuji!!! You find her for me!!!"

Bittuji: Alright chief.

Bittuji ran out of RK's room. He has never seen his Chief so out of control before. It was such a scary sight that Bittuji knows he better succeeds in finding Madhu.

RK now alone in his room did not know what to do. He was at such a lost. For the very first time he felt helpless. He didn't understand why anymore. The sight of Madhu walking out of his house was as if someone had knocked the life out of him, he couldn't breathe.  The thought of not being able to see his biwi's face again was killing him.  RK didn't understand that all the while planning his perfect revenge that somewhere along the way he was already in love with Madhu. But now it was too late. The damage has been done and there was no way to rectify it.  But RK was unable to allow Madhu to leave him. Even if he had betrayed her love he would rather have them hate eachother but still forever be together.  He knew he was selfish but his obsession with madhu was just too deep, because that was the only way RK knew how to love.  His love has always been dark but true.  And now that Madhu was gone RK will surely make it is life long mission to find her, till his last dying breath. RK continued to drown his sorrows in liquor hoping that when he passes out he could dream of Madhu, if that was the only way to see her he would drink every night. As RK passed out he got what he wanted.  His dream was filled with Madhu, her lying next to with their pillow wall between them. He sees her big brown eyes starring at him with so much love. RK reached out his hand " biwi." Then RK was now fast asleep for when his eyes open tomorrow his nightmare will resume.

But as for Madhu, tomorrow will be the beginning of a new life. This life that Madhu has chosen to live will be one without love.  If RK is able to live through love from his fans, Madhu will also be able to survive. RK will than realize that breaking Madhubala Rishab Kundra was easy but breaking Madhubala Shamsher Mallik is impossible. You can't break something that is not really there, for Madhubala Shamsher Mallik is now an empty soul.  RK soon will see what he has created.

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesLetsLivesweety_kemuaswaathiap1993Shazi123lexie123sadiya93zelja89pa24703987aliahaysesrik1Aphrodytenshahtalati-Desire-sukritimishralathaausvirenBella023kainturakirannai1311_yspteekayrita88priyavinDazlingdivyaArjunKiAshsmilydearNian4lifeflowing_riverpkanchanship13bhumi1492aksujiaman93anna_77briahemvbpoojaloveskajenVsoujanyasanaammusweetdearPriya46zulyianarunsunita_gmlove.piyalidevsumKareena1994trishnawaliyaafghangirlmaria_awanArShiDelenaMarie_789zariya123Simple-Girlsp110--Janvie--mannu_minnieMonami_50saijahnaviSyed695punam2712nehakaribaSaiSmemadMiss_uliuli-SmexyGhost-deepak148

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
yippee me first !!!Dancing
loved it !!
continue soon 
rk finds soon what he had lost

Edited by kendra - 14 February 2013 at 1:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Miss_uliuli

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss_uliuli

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Me the 2nd!!!
Awesome update..loved it!
I've always wanted to see this strong side of Madhu...no more crying dear...Clap

SaiS

trishnawaliya

IF-Dazzler

trishnawaliya

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
awsum update...

SaiS

-.-Mariam-.-

Goldie

-.-Mariam-.-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Awesome Update.
RK missing Madhu.
I love strong Madhu not crying.
Continue soon.
Thnx for PM.

SaiS

love.piyali

IF-Dazzler

love.piyali

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
My goodness...what has RK done?? Why Madhubala is not letting it all go...I know it musn't be easy but she has to try...just because someone betrayed her she can't do this to herself...she shouldn't...there is more to life rather than RK...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Clara20--Janvie--SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top