Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF:CRAZY LOVE ( Discontinued Indefinitely) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 100

Page 1
Page   of 100
Page 3 Page 100

AMIEO

AMIEO

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
chapter 1

Morning has now rise after the darkest night of Madhu's life...Her eyes are no longer lit..even if the sun is up darkness still remains...
RK already at her door "BIWI will you be joining us for breakfast?...I do need to go to my shoot..and I would love it if you could join me"...RK is back...every word was tainted with hate...as Madhu looks at his devilish smile she began to tremble within..the anger in her wanted to explode..she wanted to hurt him in a way that he cant recover...in a way that will quench this thirst of revenge that is dying to pour out of her body..

Madhu: I'll be right there.

RK was a little taken back with how calm his biwi was...He was expecting lots of crying and outbursts..but something in her eyes has changed...

Radiji: Madhu dear...is everything okay?

RK: Why wouldn't things be okay..right Biwi?

Madhu: Everything is perfectly fine.

Radiji could feel that something was very wrong. The Madhu in front of her was numb and cold..her eyes could freeze anyone. 

As breakfast was being served...comes in Bittuji... Just by looking at Bittuji's expression Madhu knew that he also no longer needed to pretend. Once he was  her confidant her companion but now she could see clearly that is was just another task given by his chief to get close to her. The thought of this friendship started to bring disgust in her...but madhu knew that Bittuji will pay for his deeds so for now he can go ahead and celebrate with his chief.

RK: Okay Biwi it is time to go...
Bittiju: Yes Babbiji..their is a renown director here to meet with Chief today..

Madhu gave bittuji a look that put him in his place...a look so piercing as if she can't wait to torture him little by litte. Rk notices this and is amused. 
RK: Biwi..is there something you want to say?..or can we go?

madhu's thoughts: That expression again...a superstar is he?... Mr. Rishab Kundra the power that you wield be be thrown down by none other than Madhubala...but for now enjoy

Madhu: We can go.

Edited by amieo1 - 05 February 2013 at 3:40pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesChansiNiama19zelja89pa24703987aliahaysesrik1lathaausvirensukritimishraridz_27flowing_riversmilydearkainturakiranrita88priyankasweet21Prarthna.BNian4lifePristineSoulhemvbsweetdearbriakendrabikeshsngh03aman93aksujikaramjeetmeenji22anjali0111sp110zariya123Simple-GirltrishnawaliyaMahi78CheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmArShiDelenagurudrishtimannu_minnieSyed695ritzy09Monami_50saijahnavicool_sriMy_VivJaan--Janvie---SmexyGhost-deepak148-Dil-nehakaribaSaiSmemadsuj01punam2712

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:CRAZY LOVE ( Discontinued Indefinitely) (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simple-Girl

IF-Dazzler

Simple-Girl

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Awesome updateClapGreat come back by Madhu..I like the fire in her..Sherini is back...Thanks for pm..Plzz continue soonSmile

AMIEO

AMIEO

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali.12

Awesome updateClapGreat come back by Madhu..I like the fire in her..Sherini is back...Thanks for pm..Plzz continue soonSmile

I'M GLAD YOU ENJOY IT BUT I SEE LOTS OF PEOPLE COME TO SEE AND READ BUT NO REACTIONS SO I DONT THINK I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS FF...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simple-Girlpunam2712

Simple-Girl

IF-Dazzler

Simple-Girl

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amieo1

I'M GLAD YOU ENJOY IT BUT I SEE LOTS OF PEOPLE COME TO SEE AND READ BUT NO REACTIONS SO I DONT THINK I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS FF...

hey don't do that Embarrassedi will send u all my friends too SmilePlzz don't get discouraged..People just have to read it..Tongue

AMIEO

AMIEO

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amieo1

hey don't do that Embarrassedi will send u all my friends too SmilePlzz don't get discouraged..People just have to read it..Tongue

ahhaah you are so sweetEmbarrassed I guess i will wait and make a final decision later...i will chk on this forum tomorrow and decide from there if i will continue. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simple-Girlpunam2712

dreamyrose

Goldie

dreamyrose

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
thts nice its sounds more intresting than mine it was my first time plzzz check it out guys its rishibala vaada raha sanam hogey juda na hum its off hongey juda na hum we all know its sumthin kinda related in tht sort 

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
its very good..please update soon...!!

apolloartemis

apolloartemis

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Interesting premise- but I hope Madhu does not become too much like RK. Then it would be like falling in love with a mirror no?LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top