FF:CRAZY LOVE ( Discontinued Indefinitely) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the good response..ill try to update soon. ðŸ˜Š
Whoa... Madhu is all set to give him good. Can't wait for the party..

Come on buddy... Update soon..

It's party on my mind!!!

Chapter 4

RK could not help himself'He just cannot keep his eyes off his biwi. RK has always been mesmerized by Madhu's beauty but tonight something was different'the air around Madhu has changed'.the feeling she gives off is somewhat cold but yet very alluring. Her eyes still gazing at the moon from the car..her hair glistening in it's light'her scent of jasmine was definitely intoxicating.

But it was not the moon Madhu was looking at , it was the  dark sky'how the dark sky must be so lonely, no one ever pays attention to its unique beauty. In order for one to see the light of the moon the sky must first become extremely dark, for the darker the sky the brighter the moon.

Unbeknownst to RK and Madhubala'.for both did not truly understand 'for Madhu is the moon and RK was her dark sky'''..when the time comes she will realize the only time that she could ever shine the brightest would be when she is with RK''..for RK is the darkness that is to engulf her entirely.

Suddenly they were at the Chawl'Trishna ran out in her yellow sari'she looked as though she picked that color in order to pop out from the crowd.

Trishna: Thank you RK-Madhu I'm so excited!!!

RK: It's nothing'we are family aren't we?

Trishna: YES!!

Madhu thinking to herself " why the need for stardom?...is it so special?...can it give you all that you want?" Why this hunger to be a star?

Trishna: Madhu! You look stunning!!

You can sense a little jealousy in Trishna's voice but she was too excited to dwell on it.

Madhu: Thanks Trishna.

RK still staring at Madhu on their way to the director's mansion'"what is she thinking?...even though she hasn't said more than 5 words I can see in her eyes that she is deep in thought".

RK: Biwi, why this silence?...you are normally very talkative'don't you agree Trishna.

Trishna: Madhu, are you alright?

Madhu: Oh its nothing'Im just as nervous as you Trishna'Not everyday I get to be introduce as RK's wife'isn't that right Pati-dev?

RK was truly amused at his biwi'her midnight blue gown with her feisty attitude has lit a new desire in him. As they arrived at the director's mansion everyone was surprised!!..It was even bigger than RK's. Upon arriving Madhu was obviously getting nervous. How is she going to get this Mr. Avinesh to give her 40 lakt? What skill would she have to persuade him?...how would she even talk to these kind of people?...on top of that she doesn't even know how he looks like!!!! Who in their right mind would just give 40 lakt to a complete stranger.

RK: Biwi, why this sudden nervousness?..Dont worry you have Super star RK by your side tonight

Madhu knew too well of RK's devilish smirk..she will play his game'for now she will indulge in his need to control her.

Madhu: As long as your by my side pati-dev I will always be nervous.

RK is really liking this new Madhu'she now knows how to retort him in a way that makes him want to push her even more.

RK: Ahhh han'

As they all made their way inside the mansion..it was sure a beautiful one at that'the room did not need much light for tonight the moon was quite a sight'.its rays crept it's way into the huge party floor'as Madhu nervously looked around, she could only recognize Dipalli and Sikki..the sight of them annoyed both her and RK

Dipalli: ahhh RK'finally arrive?..ive been waiting for you.

RK: No need to wait for me'you should really focus on trying to woo others to give your Sikki more opportunities'

Dipalli was in her very seductive red sari..seems like her goal here is the same as everyone'but after the remark RK gave her she dragged Sikki away for she knows that whatever RK had said was very true.

As RK and Madhu walked side by side talking to other actors and actresses it just makes Madhu  realize even more how much she detest this industry. Everyone acting even in real life..disgusting'..RK was of course the biggest star of the night..anyone could tell'.seems like every actresses were fighting to just talk to him'they didn't care that he was married'I guess this is how all stars thinks about such a union.

As huge crowds of thirsty actresses made their way to RK, eventually Madhu was pushed out'RK was too busy chatting up the actresses to noticed ,even though the whole reason for his flirtatious behavior is to humilate her and infuriate her.

Madhu knew too well of RK's intensions but she would not allow her feelings to show..true she felt great pain'but she was also burning of anger.

Madhu starts to walk around the ballroom'she could see and hear the Dipalli desperately flirting with Directors and Producers while Sikki stood there like a doofus. It was pretty funny actually'Trishna was obviously trying really hard to fit in..joining in conversations and giggling'just walking and seeing all these people acting towards eachother intrigued Madhu'nothing was pure..nothing was sincere'this is the life that RK has lived in'and soon hers as well'.but for now she could not help but feel so out of place'.Madhu was now tired of walking around ,plus her eyes were  always searching for RK ,and what whenever their eyes met he had that smirk as though he knew how much she hated to be here.'she started to make way towards the outside balcony'.the night was so beautiful and she definitely need some air'..

In the main room of the mansion

Mr. Avinesh'all the guests are here..reported Ruma. Ruma was Mr. Avinesh's secretary..she was a tall gal, and very beautiful but at the same time extremely professional.

Mr. Avinesh who was a tall and well built man..and a very handsome man at that. Many that have met him had always wondered why he didn't become an actor. He sure had the talent and the looks to make any woman fall to their knees. But Mr. Avinesh has always enjoyed being a director..he liked the power..he liked to be able to control where the story is going..to control how his actors and actresses should portray a character'he too relinquish in power.

Mr. Avinesh: Okay Ruma..we will make our way to the ballroom but  I do not want you to announce my presence to the guests. My goal tonight is to observe all the actors and actresses in their natural element..only than can I tell if they have that quality Im looking for.

Ruma: Very well sir.

FYI: since this is my first FF I do enjoy writing but please do comment so I know my work is worth it..I figure 4 chapter is enough to see if many are enjoying 😃 

Edited by amieo1 - 11 years ago
Awesome update dear.
Loved it alot.
Thnx for  PM.
Waiting for next update.
Update soon..
oh ho... he is going to fall for madhu!

i am too excited 4 next part... its nice... plz update soon...
Originally posted by devsum

oh ho... he is going to fall for madhu!

thanks for enjoying...next update wont be so soon..im still testing to see if many like reading this FF...i figured 4 chapters good enough to see ðŸ˜ƒ
wow this is a great plot! I really like it, I just want to see the director and madhu face to face. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Vsoujanya

wow this is a great plot! I really like it, I just want to see the director and madhu face to face. ðŸ˜Š

Hopefully I can get more readers that comment so I know that my work is worth it ðŸ˜Š...Im very glad you liked it cuz i do enjoy writing it ðŸ˜ƒ