Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Champa2012

Champa2012

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I admit I am also one of them who wanted Zoya to leave but only when Dilshaad is ok and very soon she will be and is also coming home. 
I thought enough is enough, how much more is she gonna take and esp after today's SBS segment when I saw her forgiving Asad to easily over a cup of coffee, I just snapped I guess !  I am still not over the slap thing and then to top it all, Asad just brings her a cup of coffee, says sorry and all is forgiven ?!  I think I am not able to digest that, this is the sole reason why I wanted her out of there, but noticing the way the story is moving, I think she's gonna stick there. I didn't even see Asad repenting for what he did in the SBS segment ! 
I think the only way I can get over this is when I see Zoya avoiding Asad from now on and just stays out of his way. As much as she can and she should now concentrate on her mission. She should not interfere in the Khan fam matters anymore how hard it may be... I am not willing to accept all being lovey dovey again and Zoya being her chirpy self only becoz Asad brought her coffee and said sorry !!! NO WAY!!  

Esha ( I think your name is esha),
It doesn't matter what you think or what I think about the situation. That is exactly how they portray the female leads in this production house. If you look at it in the perspective of an Indian woman, it does fit the bill though - Kshamaya Dharithri - one who forgives like the mother earth. No wonder there never used to divorces in the older Indian generation folks. Women just swallowed hard and kept on forgiving their partners.

I feel what he did was wrong, but at the same time, I don't justify what Zoya did as right either. Her only mistake was hiding Maryam in Asad's house. Where was that reality check that it is his house and not hers. Does him saying sorry make everything back to normal? not in my dictionary, but in Zoya's ? Oh yes. She probably will be happy that he apologized to her. Arnav treated Khushi like shit but still she went on going to him and when he did apologize to her, she was jumping with joy. That's how the story lines are written here. For some reason, it agrees with most of the crowd and so they keep repeating the same.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoya is not spineless! (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
totally agree...Zoya is a courageous selfless girl...one in a million...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.