Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Reina1

Reina1

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
There is so much bashing going on saying, Zoya should leave what a spineless woman. But if I were her I would probably do the same.

It was clear in today's episode that she has become aversive to Asad. But somewhere down the line even she thinks its her fault to a certain extent. She housed a runaway bride that people are hunting murderously in someone ELSE's house, not considering the dangers. Despite Asad warning her, if she had been more careful maybe this whole thing could have been avoided. Somewhere she holds herself responsible. And I would stay just for Dilshaad...Zoya loves her like her own mother, and she already lost hers when she was young, she can't see that again. She is there to support Najma and Dilshaad, I doubt she even cares about Asad. 

Zoya isn't one to make selfish decisions, she is quite the opposite, she cares a lot. And why should she leave when two people who loved and cared for her, are in such turmoil. Once she has apologized to Dilshaad, and made sure she is alright, she probably will. She is only giving repentance to her small mistake of helping Maryam without telling Asad, she isn't spineless!

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4allysayeedaKLKLarnavkidevaniZ_ROCKS-aliyah-ashwakestashu20razor12attack_007JPRuleseternal_loveTriniIndian88_Aaniya_vm17Amayaamayuri099tastahninKrystal001venrani2007bengalirani101heera1702x.Maaneet4eva.xFantasia_junkieeshasrksam.-Yaz-meow23KulfiBaiPeeves.-MitwaIshqPe-DreAshanakyasharanSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoya is not spineless!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KulfiBai

IF-Rockerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
THANK YOU for voicing my thoughts, my friend! Couldn't agree more, honestly, she gets slapped and some people say, 'oh, it was justified/she deserved it, but now she's going to turn into a spineless woman'!

It really is shocking how some of the fans, females especially, reacted after 'the incident'.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Z_ROCKSReina1heera1702

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I'll admit at first I had wanted Zoya to leave, don't you think enough is enough how much more humiliation is she going to take for being a nice human being? but Now I've realised that if she does stay it won't be because she doesn't have any self-respect or because she's spineless (she's proven time and again that she's not) but it's going to be because she loves Dilshad and Najma. Quite frankly I don't think she gives two hoots about Asad (and why should she?) but she will stay because she respects and adores her phuphi, and it will be wrong if she leaves when Dilshad is so critical.

But I honestly want her to avoid and ignore Asad from now on, but first give him a huge reality check. I really badly want to see him repent, but I know that's not going to happen.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4arnavkidevanitastahninadeeti10shaz2009heera1702neenabinu-MitwaIshqPe-

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
lovely post...shes zoe...d zoya who keeps others first n not herself...she always has meant phupi as her ammi so she wouldnt ever leave her come wat may...

Reina1

Reina1

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I am so glad I am not alone on this stand. I am pretty aghast at a lot of the opinions being thrown around the forum! I just wish we could stop being judgmental and look at the situation more realistically

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I admit I am also one of them who wanted Zoya to leave but only when Dilshaad is ok and very soon she will be and is also coming home. 
I thought enough is enough, how much more is she gonna take and esp after today's SBS segment when I saw her forgiving Asad to easily over a cup of coffee, I just snapped I guess !  I am still not over the slap thing and then to top it all, Asad just brings her a cup of coffee, says sorry and all is forgiven ?!  I think I am not able to digest that, this is the sole reason why I wanted her out of there, but noticing the way the story is moving, I think she's gonna stick there. I didn't even see Asad repenting for what he did in the SBS segment ! 
I think the only way I can get over this is when I see Zoya avoiding Asad from now on and just stays out of his way. As much as she can and she should now concentrate on her mission. She should not interfere in the Khan fam matters anymore how hard it may be... I am not willing to accept all being lovey dovey again and Zoya being her chirpy self only becoz Asad brought her coffee and said sorry !!! NO WAY!!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshivadeeti10shaz2009delena90

-MitwaIshqPe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Lovely post!
Really hope we see Asad chasing after Zoya for forgiveness
No matter how nice Zoya is she shouldnt forgive him too soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reshivshaz2009neenabinu

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I sentiment your thoughts! Like Yash, Asad will be crazy in love with Zoya one day. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reshiv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.