Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Message for Ms Walia and Mr. Mehra. (Page 6)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by manimau

Originally posted by Minnie

&n bs p;    If mature is the key word for Purab,then he certainly didn't exibit this particular trait when he decided to fall for Ms Jassi.He certainely doesn't look mature by the company he keeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a rule or something that mature person don't fall in love with anybody? In fact no 'tapori' will fall for Jassi.... Only mature man who knows that inner beauty is more important than the outer beauty will fall for  Ms Jassi like woman.

He is the best friend of Bebe..... He has given Nandu, the hardworker-genious, a position of financial head in 3T. He has given Hansmukhi a creative head position, who has her own, one of the leading ones, fashion house. And he is in love with Jassi and handles her past love sooooo understandingly.......... (Thanks god Purab doesn't keep Armaan's company, otherwise it would have been so difficult for me to prove my point)!!! Wink

my point is he is OVER-mature. he needs to show some 'bachpana'. no man is like that. most married women will tell u that their husbands are basically 8-year olds. why shld purab be different. so different that u instantly feel like calling him 'Purab uncle'.

please do not generalize...some of us do end up with mature guys....not 8 yrs old.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
good for u Clap
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

Being a woman myself I dont want a hubby like the type depicted by Nana Patekar in 'Agnisakshi'. But yes a lil bit of possessiveness..a lil bit of jealousy adds spice to life. it wud be so boring if i ALWAYS knew how he will react.  Most women i know say that they enjoy it when their hubbies get jealous. mind you..i know these guys and none of them are mcps or anything. 

though in principle i agree with you...but with the position jassi is in(she is ceo and her last crush is chairman working in rival company), purab has to keep an open mind otherwise the relationship will never work.he did get jealous but he rationalized...which i think was very mature.

if she is ethical she must resign. i dunno why she is sticking to gm.

i agree, only that with her character falling apart, and there being no similarity between her moral values and actions...i have stopped rationalizing.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

INDIFFERENTConfused Purab's character is that of an INROVERT…such people do not usually advertise their feelings for the world to know……I for one remember seeing a pained expression on him when Jassi was telling him abt her meeting with armaan….and in one of the previous episodes, Purab's conversation with Jassi hints that he will be possessive abt her after their marriage……so he definitely is not indifferent…..

i think the reason why we THINK he isnt advertising his feelings is cuz he is such a pathetic actor. he tries to 'act' but just cant get it right.

i admit samir needs to work on his acting but he is not that bad either. he does succeed in conveying the essense of his character, i think he is getting better. though strangely for some reason,his work on other shows is better than on this one .

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

I don't see why she should resign.That too because the man she has found suitable enough to marry heads the rival co of her employer.If her employer beleives in her why should a girl leave behind her hard earned place in an organisation because she is going to marry???

Would Purab leave his job in reverse circumstances?Or it's only the girl's carreer which becomes a dispensable factor in marriageAngry?

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

I don't see why she should resign.That too because the man she has found suitable enough to marry heads the rival co of her employer.If her employer beleives in her why should a girl leave behind her hard earned place in an organisation because she is going to marry???

Would Purab leave his job in reverse circumstances?Or it's only the girl's carreer which becomes a dispensable factor in marriageAngry?

it is not about gender, the issue is that gm is not jassi's company....it is suri's and seth's company so if she finds it difficult to bear the burden of rivalry (she has displayed absolutely no sportsmanship till now,she provokes/blackmails her fiance into competing and then has a hard time  digesting even the thought of his victory), she should quit.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

it is not about gender, the issue is that gm is not jassi's company....it is suri's and seth's company so if she finds it difficult to bear the burden of rivalry (she has displayed absolutely no sportsmanship till now,she provokes/blackmails her fiance into competing and then has a hard time  digesting even the thought of his victory), she should quit.

I cannot disagree w/ both of u. but i still feel she must quit.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

INDIFFERENTConfused Purab's character is that of an INROVERT…such people do not usually advertise their feelings for the world to know……I for one remember seeing a pained expression on him when Jassi was telling him abt her meeting with armaan….and in one of the previous episodes, Purab's conversation with Jassi hints that he will be possessive abt her after their marriage……so he definitely is not indifferent…..

i think the reason why we THINK he isnt advertising his feelings is cuz he is such a pathetic actor. he tries to 'act' but just cant get it right.

i admit samir needs to work on his acting but he is not that bad either. he does succeed in conveying the essense of his character, i think he is getting better. though strangely for some reason,his work on other shows is better than on this one .

i agree abt that. he was better in sakshi than he ever has been in jassi. havent checked him out in DKCH though. i used to feel he was pretty good in ads. but he was pathetic in baghban and china gate though i guess we cannot completely blame him cuz his role was so pathetic in both.

Go to top