Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Message for Ms Walia and Mr. Mehra. (Page 4)

Starryskies Groupbie
Starryskies
Starryskies

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Manimau wrote:

I think Purab being mature is the keyword for all his behaviour

---------------

If Purab was that mature, he would give jassi time to sort out her feelings n not rush into making their relationship official…this way he gets to know if jassi has really gotten over Armaan as she repeatedly says!!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna

Purab Mehra, with all his good intentions, does manage to look almost INDIFFERENT instead of being UNDERSTANDING with Jassi as far as Armaan is concerned. There is a limit to how much you can UNDERSTAND!!! Confused

I know IOuch am going to be wildly jealous/hurt/disgusted/frustrated if my fianc suddenly declares that he has "suddenly/innocentlyHug" said I Love You to another girl; he was attracted to in the past, just a FEW days prior to our marriage.

In my case THERE WOULD BE NO AngryMARRIAGE till the time he sorts out HIS own feelings/emotionsOuch.

INDIFFERENTConfused Purab's character is that of an INROVERT…such people do not usually advertise their feelings for the world to know……I for one remember seeing a pained expression on him when Jassi was telling him abt her meeting with armaan….and in one of the previous episodes, Purab's conversation with Jassi hints that he will be possessive abt her after their marriage……so he definitely is not indifferent…..

I agree that I would feel jealousy if my intended and his ex interact, but the situation with Purab, Jasi and Armaan is different……u cant keep an eye on ur intended 24/7 or flare up every time she meets with her old crush…...so Purab is taking HER word for it….which I think shows his FAITH in her…..

And if a partner is making the effort to come clean, and reassures that she has no feelings for her old crush anymore, then it would be highly insensitive of the other to throw her apology back in her face….and not to mention downright disloyal..….. Also, with Jassi, TRUST seems to be the essential ingredient in every relationship…..so now if Purab does show his possessiveness and anger, it would translate as his inability to trust Jassi…..do u thinks jassi would stand for it????

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starryskies

Manimau wrote:

I think Purab being mature is the keyword for all his behaviour

---------------

If Purab was that mature, he would give jassi time to sort out her feelings n not rush into making their relationship official…this way he gets to know if jassi has really gotten over Armaan as she repeatedly says!!

might i remind you ,he never pushed or tried making anything official....in fact he keeps asking jassi if she is sure(he has done it three times by now). also he was the one who agreed first to delaying engagement for a week(he does not seem to be in any rush) in 8 th nov episode. he might be guilty of loving jassi but he is not guilty for pushing jassi into a relationship with him

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Clapvery well said idesClap

There is a limit to how much you can UNDERSTAND!!! Confused

tammanna.....that limit is different for different people, there is no standard to it.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by Minnie

If mature is the key word for Purab,then he certainly didn't exibit this particular trait when he decided to fall for Ms Jassi.He certainely doesn't look mature by the company he keeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minnie don't contradict yourself....you just said matters of heart are not simple (or logical)

I am not contradicting.I am just saying that he is quite discriminating in being ' muture'. In which case he can hardly be equated with the word mature.'Patronising' is the word that suits him more!!!!

kumud Newbie
kumud
kumud

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

sab ke sab confused hain...hum bhi aur woh bhi. Kya kare???
Help us Jassi...change yourself and stop flip flopping like Kerry
otherwise you will too loose this election....oh wait....loose
Purab or Armaan or both.    Dead
hiTongue
kumud Newbie
kumud
kumud

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
well said minnieClap
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

If mature is the key word for Purab,then he certainly didn't exibit this particular trait when he decided to fall for Ms Jassi.He certainely doesn't look mature by the company he keeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is falling in love a decision to make?
If so, do you think Jassi would have "decided" to fall for Arman? Wink

Go to top