Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Message for Ms Walia and Mr. Mehra. (Page 2)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Agreed Tamanna…especially on the part abt P&J not marrying unless they had sorted out their feelings…..

however after watching Nov 3rd episode, I think she is approaching it from a different mindset…..the two have cleared the air between them and the left the rest to destiny….after all u don't get the entire package of love/friendship/companionship/understanding before the marriage….some come later than others….

after her speech to purab at the caf, I think Jassi is ready to leave armaan behind (if she has not already done so)……true she may not have the same uninhibited feelings for Purab as she had for armaan, but then back then Jassi was a different person too….

I still believe that she was in love with a persona as she did not know the real armaan…..also much of her feelings abt him stem from a case of hero worship….."armaan sir mene sab kuch aapse seekha hai"….so her running back to him have  a better explanation than her lingering infatuation with armaan….also professional life always comes first with her…..even to the exclusion of her family at times…..keeping that n mind, its an entirely normal reaction from Jassi to rush back to the office…..after all its her career on the line here….

As for Purab, he doesn't have much to complain now since jassi has very clearly stated that she had feelings for armaan in the PAST but not anymore…..if he still procrastinates or shows doubts abt Jassi's words, then it will be termed under maniac behavior or as being overtly possessive…Ouch

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Purab is treating Jassi the way she wants to be treated. From where I see, Jassi is a headstrong, stubborn, and aggressive woman. She will say what is on her mind when she is ready, and not when someone propels her. I think Purab is giving her space and yes, he is on cloud nine because he cannot believe Jassi agreed to marry him. This was something that he was too scared to even dream about. He is treating this whole relationship with kid glove. I am sure he wants to be 'romantic' and not just talk about work, but he probably knows that Jassi is not ready for it yet. Remember they are still friends…very close friends. Friends, but not like Jassi and Nandu friendship like Jassi herself said. Probably he is waiting for her to take the first step towards being romantic, which I think is a good thing.

There are times when he cannot control his emotions especially when he knows that Jassi loved Armaan in the past (maybe still loves). Hence, he got upset when he sees both of them having 'chai' in the middle of the night. Next day, he waits all day for her call, knowing that she will tell him about her meeting with Armaan. When later, she wants to tell him, he is nervous about hearing the worse (in my opinion the dialogues did not do justice here). When she tells him what really (???) happened, he is relieved. He believes her completely.

Now, isn't Jassi a person who always tells the truth. So, why should Purab think otherwise? Even Jassi believes she has gotten over Armaan and is telling Purab the truth - that she has gotten over Armaan.

In my opinion, Purab is the one getting the raw deal in this relationship. Jassi is the one with THE problem. She really needs to do some serious introspection before getting into any relationship. Right now, to me she is coming across as a cunning person- when she realized that though Armaan has professed his love to her, but cannot let the whole world know because Puru will divide the company blah blah blah, she says 'yes' to the next eligible guy who likes her.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 04 November 2004 at 6:12pm
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Kshreya,

Just make it clear what do you wantConfused

When he was jealous and over reacting and over thinking you said that he is not true to his word and he doesnot trust her thats why he is reacting the way he is!!!  Till yesterday all the Armaan fans were shouting on top of thier lungs that jassi meeting armaan was no big deal and any reaction by purab will be his mistake!! and JASSI was not to be blamed.

Now when he is understanding her part of story you want him to react!!!!Confused

If you want them to fight and break up the relationship then tell thatBig smile. why try to catch the left ear from the right hand when you can get a better grip with your left hand??

I mean you are going back on the very words you were defending the whole last week!! That what ever happened between jassi and armaan was no big deal and jassi is not to be blamed!! Well there you have it, Purab understood what you said and he didnot blamed jassi or had a fight with her, He was happy that she told him the truth and in that way they cemented thier trust & Relationship. (to think purab and you think so much alike Embarrassed)

Also I didnt understand as to why you called purab as not a man!!! I mean had he shouted at jassi and left her then an there would you have called him a man then?? no you would have called him a male chauvnist!! for not understanding jassi.

Seriously, your current statments are contradicting what you said last week, So confusing.Confused . But I can only get one thing from this, come what may whoever fault it is, you want purab's and jassi relationshipt to break/end. Wink

Jammy.

another of ur round of personal attacks. anyways im not surprised that once again no moderator has said anything.
coming to the rest of ur post. i only said purab should have let jassi complete what she says instead of butting in w/ his 'i trust u, jassi'. he wud have saved himself lots of agony. purab's biggest fault is he thinks he knows everything and everyone.
jassi meeting armaan was no big deal from armaan's pov. he gave a choice b/w meeting him b4 or after the party. why did jassi choose to meet him after? no explaination was given in the serial.
what sort of 'understanding' is purab destroying. most normal women wud prefer a man who is more possessive than purab mehra. most women i know do so. its a woman's pov. also ive NEVER seen a hubby being so tolerant as purab mehra. makes me think he is totally weird. only thing he seems to want it get a wife. come what may. he doesnt care if she loves him or not. for a supposedly goodlooking business tycoon he acts pretty desperate.
in purab's place any normal man wud have been upset. in jassi place i wud spare my fiancee of the sordid details. and thats all i said.
coming to pj relationship..is it a relationship? for jassi its a compromise. for purab desperation.

kline Groupbie
kline
kline

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Kshreya,cool down.I don't think what Jammy said was a personal attack.

Jammy,we are still saying that what Jassi did was not wrong9going to meet Armaan,just unorthodox).Even her coming clean is comendable.But at least Purab could have shown more emotions.He is so tepid.Seems to have white blood running in his body.There is no passion.For such an eligible man he pathetically looks desperate.

As for moderators Kshreya,I'm sure they try to be level best to be fair.However,here I must point out that ALL the moderators are Purab fans and they tend to be a lot more lenient towards Purab fans.But most of the time they do their jobs well ( except for a few times,like when they let Rain get away for her vicious attacks but jumped on Princess immediately; don't spare Armaan fans anything.Recently too I noticed she was not given any kind of reprimand for labelling your praising of Deadly 'attack'.Just a gentle nudgeAngry).I think they can definitely improve on that.

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashwirya Shetty

<SPAN>Purab is treating Jassi the way she wants to be treated. From where I see, Jassi is a headstrong, stubborn, and aggressive woman. She will say what is on her mind when she is ready, and not when someone propels her. I think Purab is giving her space and yes, he is on cloud nine because he cannot believe Jassi agreed to marry him. This was something that he was too scared to even dream about. He is treating this whole relationship with kid glove. I am sure he wants to be 'romantic' and not just talk about work, but he probably knows that Jassi is not ready for it yet. Remember they are still friends…very close friends. Friends, but not like Jassi and Nandu friendship like Jassi herself said. Probably he is waiting for her to take the first step towards being romantic, which I think is a good thing.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<SPAN>There are times when he cannot control his emotions especially when he knows that Jassi loved Armaan in the past (maybe still loves). Hence, he got upset when he sees both of them having 'chai' in the middle of the night. Next day, he waits all day for her call, knowing that she will tell him about her meeting with Armaan. When later, she wants to tell him, he is nervous about hearing the worse (in my opinion the dialogues did not do justice here). When she tells him what really (???) happened, he is relieved. He believes her completely. <O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<SPAN>Now, isn't Jassi a person who always tells the truth. So, why should Purab think otherwise? Even Jassi believes she has gotten over Armaan and is telling Purab the truth - that she has gotten over Armaan. <O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<SPAN>In my opinion, Purab is the one getting the raw deal in this relationship. Jassi is the one with THE problem. She really needs to do some serious introspection before getting into any relationship. Right now, to me she is coming across as a cunning person- when she realized that though Armaan has professed his love to her, but cannot let the whole world know because Puru will divide the company blah blah blah, she says 'yes' to the next eligible guy who likes her. </SPAN>

well explained!!! also, I must say Jassi is one hard girl to deal with....till now I was thinking I am the only hard one to deal with but Jassi makes me relieved Wink ...I guess she need some time to get over with her past before getting into any relationship....thats teh reason she is taking this much time to be that close to Purab romance wise...overall she has a "dry persobality" i mean she is not that romantic anyways..
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by jammy

Kshreya,

Just make it clear what do you wantConfused

When he was jealous and over reacting and over thinking you said
that he is not true to his word and he doesnot trust her thats why he
is reacting the way he is!!! Till yesterday all the Armaan fans
were shouting on top of thier lungs that jassi meeting armaan was no
big deal and any reaction by purab will be his mistake!! and JASSI was
not to be blamed.

Now when he is understanding her part of story you want him to react!!!!Confused

If you want them to fight and break up the relationship then tell thatBig smile. why try to catch the left ear from the right hand when you can get a better grip with your left hand??

I mean you are going back on the very words you were defending the
whole last week!! That what ever happened between jassi and armaan was
no big deal and jassi is not to be blamed!! Well there you have it,
Purab understood what you said and he didnot blamed jassi or had a
fight with her, He was happy that she told him the truth and in that
way they cemented thier trust & Relationship. (to think purab and
you think so much alike Embarrassed)

Also I didnt understand as to why you called purab as not a man!!! I
mean had he shouted at jassi and left her then an there would you have
called him a man then?? no you would have called him a male chauvnist!!
for not understanding jassi.

Seriously, your current statments are contradicting what you said last week, So confusing.Confused .
But I can only get one thing from this, come what may whoever fault it
is, you want purab's and jassi relationshipt to break/end. Wink

Jammy.

another of ur round of personal attacks. anyways im not surprised that once again no moderator has said anything.
coming to the rest of ur post. i only said purab should have let jassi
complete what she says instead of butting in w/ his 'i trust u, jassi'.
he wud have saved himself lots of agony. purab's biggest fault is he
thinks he knows everything and everyone.
jassi meeting armaan was no big deal from armaan's pov. he gave a
choice b/w meeting him b4 or after the party. why did jassi choose to
meet him after? no explaination was given in the serial.
what sort of 'understanding' is purab destroying. most normal women wud
prefer a man who is more possessive than purab mehra. most women i know
do so. its a woman's pov. also ive NEVER seen a hubby being so tolerant
as purab mehra. makes me think he is totally weird. only thing he seems
to want it get a wife. come what may. he doesnt care if she loves him
or not. for a supposedly goodlooking business tycoon he acts pretty
desperate.
in purab's place any normal man wud have been upset. in jassi place i
wud spare my fiancee of the sordid details. and thats all i said.
coming to pj relationship..is it a relationship? for jassi its a compromise. for purab desperation.

Please Kshreya...I am not concerned about yours adn Jammy but wanted to comment on when you said- normal women wud
prefer a man who is more possessive than purab mehra.. .why would any woman want that...I am also a woman and I would want my husband to be just like Purab...I mean I dont want my hubby to be possesive with every man I talk with. Husband and Wife has to have trust adn everything and there should be space in any relationship I think. Otherwise it just starts to get suffocated.... every human being needs their own space be it MAN or WOMAN!!
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Being a woman myself I dont want a hubby like the type depicted by Nana Patekar in 'Agnisakshi'. But yes a lil bit of possessiveness..a lil bit of jealousy adds spice to life. it wud be so boring if i ALWAYS knew how he will react.  Most women i know say that they enjoy it when their hubbies get jealous. mind you..i know these guys and none of them are mcps or anything. 
tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 3:38am | IP Logged
 Clap

Well, said, Kshreya!!!

Purab Mehra, with all his good intentions, does manage to look almost INDIFFERENT instead of being UNDERSTANDING with Jassi as far as Armaan is concerned. There is a limit to how much you can UNDERSTAND!!! Confused

I know IOuch am going to be wildly jealous/hurt/disgusted/frustrated if my fianc suddenly declares that he has "suddenly/innocentlyHug" said I Love You to another girl; he was attracted to in the past, just a FEW days prior to our marriage.

In my case THERE WOULD BE NO AngryMARRIAGE till the time he sorts out HIS own feelings/emotionsOuch.

Go to top