Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Message for Ms Walia and Mr. Mehra. - Page 5

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

i think the reason why we THINK he isnt advertising his feelings is cuz he is such a pathetic actor. he tries to 'act' but just cant get it right.

i admit samir needs to work on his acting but he is not that bad either. he does succeed in conveying the essense of his character, i think he is getting better. though strangely for some reason,his work on other shows is better than on this one .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I don't see why she should resign.That too because the man she has found suitable enough to marry heads the rival co of her employer.If her employer beleives in her why should a girl leave behind her hard earned place in an organisation because she is going to marry???

Would Purab leave his job in reverse circumstances?Or it's only the girl's carreer which becomes a dispensable factor in marriagešŸ˜”?

pj04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Minnie

I don't see why she should resign.That too because the man she has found suitable enough to marry heads the rival co of her employer.If her employer beleives in her why should a girl leave behind her hard earned place in an organisation because she is going to marry???

Would Purab leave his job in reverse circumstances?Or it's only the girl's carreer which becomes a dispensable factor in marriagešŸ˜”?

it is not about gender, the issue is that gm is not jassi's company....it is suri's and seth's company so if she finds it difficult to bear the burden of rivalry (she has displayed absolutely no sportsmanship till now,she provokes/blackmails her fiance into competing and then has a hard time  digesting even the thought of his victory), she should quit.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pj04

it is not about gender, the issue is that gm is not jassi's company....it is suri's and seth's company so if she finds it difficult to bear the burden of rivalry (she has displayed absolutely no sportsmanship till now,she provokes/blackmails her fiance into competing and then has a hard time  digesting even the thought of his victory), she should quit.

I cannot disagree w/ both of u. but i still feel she must quit.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pj04

i admit samir needs to work on his acting but he is not that bad either. he does succeed in conveying the essense of his character, i think he is getting better. though strangely for some reason,his work on other shows is better than on this one .

i agree abt that. he was better in sakshi than he ever has been in jassi. havent checked him out in DKCH though. i used to feel he was pretty good in ads. but he was pathetic in baghban and china gate though i guess we cannot completely blame him cuz his role was so pathetic in both.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
             Samir Soni was exellent in the music video 'aaja soniya' with Shorbani Mukherji.One of the finest videos I've ever seen.
pj04 thumbnail
as shreya said he was quite good in sakshi(though he looked older in it), his videos are great, somehow he seems ill at ease in jjkn(i am not sure about the reason though). i keep wondering if he was as good here as on other shows , imagine the popularity he would have gained then. on positive note he seems to be getting better....though he still has to go a long way