Message for Ms Walia and Mr. Mehra.

tamanna thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 Yesterday we say Jassi stressing the fact that she doesn't feel anything for Armaan now. How many of you really do believe that she is actually confident of what she is saying. I, personally, have a question for Ms Jasmeet Walia. Has she ever heard of subconscious mind? If she is really cured of her obsession with Armaan Suri (as she claims to be) then how come she said that she loves Armaan and that too on her engagement eve!!! Then again yesterday, all it took was just one single phone call from Armaan Sir (who insisted that she look into the matter TOMORROW) we saw her prancing off to her office leaving her would be husband and her engagement/marriage preparations behind!!! Ms Walia should understand that emotions cannot be turned on and off like a tap. She better accept the fact that Armaan is still there in her heart and mind. She might scream at the top of her voice that she is attached to Gulmohur and NOT to the boss there, but in her heart she knows who comes first. Also, what's Gulmohur without Armaan Suri?  She must accept this ASAP before she makes the blunder of marrying Purab and thereby ruining both his and her life.

And Mr. Purab Mehra, with due respect to your intelligence and business acumen, please have a heart to heart talk (and not the superficial conversation both of you indulge in) with your ladylove before you take the final plunge. I know I am no one to voice my opinion, but I feel there is something grossly wrong in your relationship. The main ingredients are missing, love and passion. Please don't misunderstand me. I don't mean to make any snide or vulgar remarks. The way you act with your wife to be is as if you have been married for the past 25 years. Try and bring some spark in your relationship, otherwise you are bound to feel utter boredom with each other from month one of your married life!!! Your conversation is limited to business, but there is more in life than business. And since you are going to get married to Jassi VERY soon, I suppose you should be concentrating on those issues more.

Now the ball is your court.

And my apologies in case I've overstepped my boundaries.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tamanna

Yesterday we say Jassi stressing the fact that she doesn't feel anything for Armaan now. How many of you really do believe that she is actually confident of what she is saying. I, personally, have a question for Ms Jasmeet Walia. Has she ever heard of subconscious mind? If she is really cured of her obsession with Armaan Suri (as she claims to be) then how come she said that she loves Armaan and that too on her engagement eve!!! Then again yesterday, all it took was just one single phone call from Armaan Sir (who insisted that she look into the matter TOMORROW) we saw her prancing off to her office leaving her would be husband and her engagement/marriage preparations behind!!! Ms Walia should understand that emotions cannot be turned on and off like a tap. She better accept the fact that Armaan is still there in her heart and mind. She might scream at the top of her voice that she is attached to Gulmohur and NOT to the boss there, but in her heart she knows who comes first. Also, what's Gulmohur without Armaan Suri?  She must accept this ASAP before she makes the blunder of marrying Purab and thereby ruining both his and her life.

true! it doesnt take armaan much effort to get jassi to do anything for him. she is still at his beck and call despite being mrs. 400 cr. and what's the whole point abt that PJ scene on the jhula. that jassi can seperate her personal and professional life? does anyone really believe that? only difference b/w now and b4 is that earlier she wasnt a confused woman. she knew what's in her heart and listened to it. today she doesnt want to listen to her heart.

[/QUOTE]

And Mr. Purab Mehra, with due respect to your intelligence and business acumen, please have a heart to heart talk (and not the superficial conversation both of you indulge in) with your ladylove before you take the final plunge. I know I am no one to voice my opinion, but I feel there is something grossly wrong in your relationship. The main ingredients are missing, love and passion. Please don't misunderstand me. I don't mean to make any snide or vulgar remarks. The way you act with your wife to be is as if you have been married for the past 25 years. Try and bring some spark in your relationship, otherwise you are bound to feel utter boredom with each other from month one of your married life!!! Your conversation is limited to business, but there is more in life than business. And since you are going to get married to Jassi VERY soon, I suppose you should be concentrating on those issues more.

Now the ball is your court.

And my apologies in case I've overstepped my boundaries.

[/QUOTE]

frankly speaking i was disappointed w/ purab's reaction to the confession yest. agreed that he is a GREAT guy St. Purab Mehra himself. but saying "itni si baat?". was it 'itni si baat?' absolutely pathetic. frankly speaking i did not want PJ to break up over sharing chai w/ ur ex-love issue. but isnt he too linient? i dont expect him to keep her caged. but not a word? what sort of a man is he?
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

what sort of a man is he?

Hi Shreya, one who understands a woman and respects her.. I think he understands Jassi, knows how guilty she felt and appreciated her telling him that frankly.. I would be very mad if he tried to say something to her after her confession.. then what would be the point of the confession.

TheRager thumbnail
in jassi's place i wud have spared him the confession. imagine my hubby's state of mind if i told him that last night i confessed my love for another man. it was better if she wud have mentioned the date and left it at that. no need of getting into details. he anyway did not hear anything. 

i dont understand when purab says that he has full faith then y does he need and explanation from jassi as to where she went and whome she met and he was even upset when jassi was with armaan in office also no wonder he made the propasal tp jassi to join 3t

this shows that he has no faith nor can he have bcoz he knows jassi still loves armaan and always will she just things of him as a friend he always address purab as a good friend only then y all this hassel?

jammy thumbnail

Kshreya,

Just make it clear what do you want😕

When he was jealous and over reacting and over thinking you said that he is not true to his word and he doesnot trust her thats why he is reacting the way he is!!!  Till yesterday all the Armaan fans were shouting on top of thier lungs that jassi meeting armaan was no big deal and any reaction by purab will be his mistake!! and JASSI was not to be blamed.

Now when he is understanding her part of story you want him to react!!!!😕

If you want them to fight and break up the relationship then tell that😃. why try to catch the left ear from the right hand when you can get a better grip with your left hand??

I mean you are going back on the very words you were defending the whole last week!! That what ever happened between jassi and armaan was no big deal and jassi is not to be blamed!! Well there you have it, Purab understood what you said and he didnot blamed jassi or had a fight with her, He was happy that she told him the truth and in that way they cemented thier trust & Relationship. (to think purab and you think so much alike 😳)

Also I didnt understand as to why you called purab as not a man!!! I mean had he shouted at jassi and left her then an there would you have called him a man then?? no you would have called him a male chauvnist!! for not understanding jassi.

Seriously, your current statments are contradicting what you said last week, So confusing.😕 . But I can only get one thing from this, come what may whoever fault it is, you want purab's and jassi relationshipt to break/end. 😉

Jammy.

jprasad thumbnail
sab ke sab confused hain...hum bhi aur woh bhi. Kya kare???
Help us Jassi...change yourself and stop flip flopping like Kerry
otherwise you will too loose this election....oh wait....loose
Purab or Armaan or both.    ðŸ¤¢
ides thumbnail

Agreed Tamanna…especially on the part abt P&J not marrying unless they had sorted out their feelings…..

however after watching Nov 3rd episode, I think she is approaching it from a different mindset…..the two have cleared the air between them and the left the rest to destiny….after all u don't get the entire package of love/friendship/companionship/understanding before the marriage….some come later than others….

after her speech to purab at the caf, I think Jassi is ready to leave armaan behind (if she has not already done so)……true she may not have the same uninhibited feelings for Purab as she had for armaan, but then back then Jassi was a different person too….

I still believe that she was in love with a persona as she did not know the real armaan…..also much of her feelings abt him stem from a case of hero worship….."armaan sir mene sab kuch aapse seekha hai"….so her running back to him have  a better explanation than her lingering infatuation with armaan….also professional life always comes first with her…..even to the exclusion of her family at times…..keeping that n mind, its an entirely normal reaction from Jassi to rush back to the office…..after all its her career on the line here….

As for Purab, he doesn't have much to complain now since jassi has very clearly stated that she had feelings for armaan in the PAST but not anymore…..if he still procrastinates or shows doubts abt Jassi's words, then it will be termed under maniac behavior or as being overtly possessive…

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Purab is treating Jassi the way she wants to be treated. From where I see, Jassi is a headstrong, stubborn, and aggressive woman. She will say what is on her mind when she is ready, and not when someone propels her. I think Purab is giving her space and yes, he is on cloud nine because he cannot believe Jassi agreed to marry him. This was something that he was too scared to even dream about. He is treating this whole relationship with kid glove. I am sure he wants to be 'romantic' and not just talk about work, but he probably knows that Jassi is not ready for it yet. Remember they are still friends…very close friends. Friends, but not like Jassi and Nandu friendship like Jassi herself said. Probably he is waiting for her to take the first step towards being romantic, which I think is a good thing.

There are times when he cannot control his emotions especially when he knows that Jassi loved Armaan in the past (maybe still loves). Hence, he got upset when he sees both of them having 'chai' in the middle of the night. Next day, he waits all day for her call, knowing that she will tell him about her meeting with Armaan. When later, she wants to tell him, he is nervous about hearing the worse (in my opinion the dialogues did not do justice here). When she tells him what really (???) happened, he is relieved. He believes her completely.

Now, isn't Jassi a person who always tells the truth. So, why should Purab think otherwise? Even Jassi believes she has gotten over Armaan and is telling Purab the truth - that she has gotten over Armaan.

In my opinion, Purab is the one getting the raw deal in this relationship. Jassi is the one with THE problem. She really needs to do some serious introspection before getting into any relationship. Right now, to me she is coming across as a cunning person- when she realized that though Armaan has professed his love to her, but cannot let the whole world know because Puru will divide the company blah blah blah, she says 'yes' to the next eligible guy who likes her.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Kshreya,

Just make it clear what do you want😕

When he was jealous and over reacting and over thinking you said that he is not true to his word and he doesnot trust her thats why he is reacting the way he is!!!  Till yesterday all the Armaan fans were shouting on top of thier lungs that jassi meeting armaan was no big deal and any reaction by purab will be his mistake!! and JASSI was not to be blamed.

Now when he is understanding her part of story you want him to react!!!!😕

If you want them to fight and break up the relationship then tell that😃. why try to catch the left ear from the right hand when you can get a better grip with your left hand??

I mean you are going back on the very words you were defending the whole last week!! That what ever happened between jassi and armaan was no big deal and jassi is not to be blamed!! Well there you have it, Purab understood what you said and he didnot blamed jassi or had a fight with her, He was happy that she told him the truth and in that way they cemented thier trust & Relationship. (to think purab and you think so much alike 😳)

Also I didnt understand as to why you called purab as not a man!!! I mean had he shouted at jassi and left her then an there would you have called him a man then?? no you would have called him a male chauvnist!! for not understanding jassi.

Seriously, your current statments are contradicting what you said last week, So confusing.😕 . But I can only get one thing from this, come what may whoever fault it is, you want purab's and jassi relationshipt to break/end. 😉

Jammy.

another of ur round of personal attacks. anyways im not surprised that once again no moderator has said anything.
coming to the rest of ur post. i only said purab should have let jassi complete what she says instead of butting in w/ his 'i trust u, jassi'. he wud have saved himself lots of agony. purab's biggest fault is he thinks he knows everything and everyone.
jassi meeting armaan was no big deal from armaan's pov. he gave a choice b/w meeting him b4 or after the party. why did jassi choose to meet him after? no explaination was given in the serial.
what sort of 'understanding' is purab destroying. most normal women wud prefer a man who is more possessive than purab mehra. most women i know do so. its a woman's pov. also ive NEVER seen a hubby being so tolerant as purab mehra. makes me think he is totally weird. only thing he seems to want it get a wife. come what may. he doesnt care if she loves him or not. for a supposedly goodlooking business tycoon he acts pretty desperate.
in purab's place any normal man wud have been upset. in jassi place i wud spare my fiancee of the sordid details. and thats all i said.
coming to pj relationship..is it a relationship? for jassi its a compromise. for purab desperation.