India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Message for Ms Walia and Mr. Mehra.

tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
 Yesterday we say Jassi stressing the fact that she doesn't feel anything for Armaan now. How many of you really do believe that she is actually confident of what she is saying. I, personally, have a question for Ms Jasmeet Walia. Has she ever heard of subconscious mind? If she is really cured of her obsession with Armaan Suri (as she claims to be) then how come she said that she loves Armaan and that too on her engagement eve!!! Then again yesterday, all it took was just one single phone call from Armaan Sir (who insisted that she look into the matter TOMORROW) we saw her prancing off to her office leaving her would be husband and her engagement/marriage preparations behind!!! Ms Walia should understand that emotions cannot be turned on and off like a tap. She better accept the fact that Armaan is still there in her heart and mind. She might scream at the top of her voice that she is attached to Gulmohur and NOT to the boss there, but in her heart she knows who comes first. Also, what's Gulmohur without Armaan Suri?  She must accept this ASAP before she makes the blunder of marrying Purab and thereby ruining both his and her life.

And Mr. Purab Mehra, with due respect to your intelligence and business acumen, please have a heart to heart talk (and not the superficial conversation both of you indulge in) with your ladylove before you take the final plunge. I know I am no one to voice my opinion, but I feel there is something grossly wrong in your relationship. The main ingredients are missing, love and passion. Please don't misunderstand me. I don't mean to make any snide or vulgar remarks. The way you act with your wife to be is as if you have been married for the past 25 years. Try and bring some spark in your relationship, otherwise you are bound to feel utter boredom with each other from month one of your married life!!! Your conversation is limited to business, but there is more in life than business. And since you are going to get married to Jassi VERY soon, I suppose you should be concentrating on those issues more.

Now the ball is your court.

And my apologies in case I've overstepped my boundaries.

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna

Yesterday we say Jassi stressing the fact that she doesn't feel anything for Armaan now. How many of you really do believe that she is actually confident of what she is saying. I, personally, have a question for Ms Jasmeet Walia. Has she ever heard of subconscious mind? If she is really cured of her obsession with Armaan Suri (as she claims to be) then how come she said that she loves Armaan and that too on her engagement eve!!! Then again yesterday, all it took was just one single phone call from Armaan Sir (who insisted that she look into the matter TOMORROW) we saw her prancing off to her office leaving her would be husband and her engagement/marriage preparations behind!!! Ms Walia should understand that emotions cannot be turned on and off like a tap. She better accept the fact that Armaan is still there in her heart and mind. She might scream at the top of her voice that she is attached to Gulmohur and NOT to the boss there, but in her heart she knows who comes first. Also, what's Gulmohur without Armaan Suri?  She must accept this ASAP before she makes the blunder of marrying Purab and thereby ruining both his and her life.

true! it doesnt take armaan much effort to get jassi to do anything for him. she is still at his beck and call despite being mrs. 400 cr. and what's the whole point abt that PJ scene on the jhula. that jassi can seperate her personal and professional life? does anyone really believe that? only difference b/w now and b4 is that earlier she wasnt a confused woman. she knew what's in her heart and listened to it. today she doesnt want to listen to her heart.

[/QUOTE]

And Mr. Purab Mehra, with due respect to your intelligence and business acumen, please have a heart to heart talk (and not the superficial conversation both of you indulge in) with your ladylove before you take the final plunge. I know I am no one to voice my opinion, but I feel there is something grossly wrong in your relationship. The main ingredients are missing, love and passion. Please don't misunderstand me. I don't mean to make any snide or vulgar remarks. The way you act with your wife to be is as if you have been married for the past 25 years. Try and bring some spark in your relationship, otherwise you are bound to feel utter boredom with each other from month one of your married life!!! Your conversation is limited to business, but there is more in life than business. And since you are going to get married to Jassi VERY soon, I suppose you should be concentrating on those issues more.

Now the ball is your court.

And my apologies in case I've overstepped my boundaries.

[/QUOTE]

frankly speaking i was disappointed w/ purab's reaction to the confession yest. agreed that he is a GREAT guy St. Purab Mehra himself. but saying "itni si baat?". was it 'itni si baat?' absolutely pathetic. frankly speaking i did not want PJ to break up over sharing chai w/ ur ex-love issue. but isnt he too linient? i dont expect him to keep her caged. but not a word? what sort of a man is he?
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

what sort of a man is he?

Hi Shreya, one who understands a woman and respects her.. I think he understands Jassi, knows how guilty she felt and appreciated her telling him that frankly.. I would be very mad if he tried to say something to her after her confession.. then what would be the point of the confession.

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 3:09am | IP Logged
in jassi's place i wud have spared him the confession. imagine my hubby's state of mind if i told him that last night i confessed my love for another man. it was better if she wud have mentioned the date and left it at that. no need of getting into details. he anyway did not hear anything. 
angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:35am | IP Logged
true!
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Kshreya,

Just make it clear what do you wantConfused

When he was jealous and over reacting and over thinking you said that he is not true to his word and he doesnot trust her thats why he is reacting the way he is!!!  Till yesterday all the Armaan fans were shouting on top of thier lungs that jassi meeting armaan was no big deal and any reaction by purab will be his mistake!! and JASSI was not to be blamed.

Now when he is understanding her part of story you want him to react!!!!Confused

If you want them to fight and break up the relationship then tell thatBig smile. why try to catch the left ear from the right hand when you can get a better grip with your left hand??

I mean you are going back on the very words you were defending the whole last week!! That what ever happened between jassi and armaan was no big deal and jassi is not to be blamed!! Well there you have it, Purab understood what you said and he didnot blamed jassi or had a fight with her, He was happy that she told him the truth and in that way they cemented thier trust & Relationship. (to think purab and you think so much alike Embarrassed)

Also I didnt understand as to why you called purab as not a man!!! I mean had he shouted at jassi and left her then an there would you have called him a man then?? no you would have called him a male chauvnist!! for not understanding jassi.

Seriously, your current statments are contradicting what you said last week, So confusing.Confused . But I can only get one thing from this, come what may whoever fault it is, you want purab's and jassi relationshipt to break/end. Wink

Jammy.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
sab ke sab confused hain...hum bhi aur woh bhi. Kya kare???
Help us Jassi...change yourself and stop flip flopping like Kerry
otherwise you will too loose this election....oh wait....loose
Purab or Armaan or both.    Dead

Go to top