Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Standing ovation for Shireen (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Agree with you completely!I was going to make a post on Shireen but you beat me to it..lol..
This woman really does have a heart of gold and if she can be selfish in her love fro Rashid,she can also be selfless for his happiness too.She is a very gullible characcter,who gets easily swayed.especially by the likes of Razia.AS she has spent all or nearly most her life thinking of Razia as her mentor,guide and philosopher,she cannot dare to see beyond that and lets gives into this brain washing.I really would like to see this characetr get away from Razia and be left alone so that we could get to see what the real Shireen is about and how her character unfolds and evolves.
If only all women in this world were so simplistic in their thinking capacity then we probably wouldn't have so much malice,spite and venom being churned out between women and the world would probably be a much better place to live in...so much for wishful thinking hey!

Edited by shaz2009 - 05 February 2013 at 10:52am

Nisbahx

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisbahx

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Yh shireen is really sweet

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree!
It wasn't easy for Shireen to do so but despite her fear she let Rashid go.

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
i love shireen she is rly a nice lady god bless her. 

Jadjaq

Jadjaq

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Completely agree!!! I always liked both shireen and dilshad. I found both women very good and right in their own ways. But today's episode brought a new side of shireen. Her innocence was always evident, today we could see how righteous she is. These two women are my fav in the serial (other than the leads ofcource Wink)

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Totally I felt like going to QH studios and giving her a big hug!!! She deserves one!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.