-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Clap
shaz2009 IF-Rockerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Agree with you completely!I was going to make a post on Shireen but you beat me to it..lol..
This woman really does have a heart of gold and if she can be selfish in her love fro Rashid,she can also be selfless for his happiness too.She is a very gullible characcter,who gets easily swayed.especially by the likes of Razia.AS she has spent all or nearly most her life thinking of Razia as her mentor,guide and philosopher,she cannot dare to see beyond that and lets gives into this brain washing.I really would like to see this characetr get away from Razia and be left alone so that we could get to see what the real Shireen is about and how her character unfolds and evolves.
If only all women in this world were so simplistic in their thinking capacity then we probably wouldn't have so much malice,spite and venom being churned out between women and the world would probably be a much better place to live in...so much for wishful thinking hey!

Edited by shaz2009 - 05 February 2013 at 10:52am
-MitwaIshqPe- IF-Stunnerz
-MitwaIshqPe-
-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Yh shireen is really sweet
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree!
It wasn't easy for Shireen to do so but despite her fear she let Rashid go.
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
i love shireen she is rly a nice lady god bless her. 
Jadjaq Newbie
Jadjaq
Jadjaq

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Completely agree!!! I always liked both shireen and dilshad. I found both women very good and right in their own ways. But today's episode brought a new side of shireen. Her innocence was always evident, today we could see how righteous she is. These two women are my fav in the serial (other than the leads ofcource Wink)
AsYa_fan IF-Dazzler
AsYa_fan
AsYa_fan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Totally I felt like going to QH studios and giving her a big hug!!! She deserves one!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index