Standing ovation for Shireen

Posted: 11 years ago

hi guys...

Todays episode  was awesome...every character was well played...everyone was great...but still i would like to tip my hat off to shireen👍🏼...i was always very fond of that woman...she is very adorable...definately naive but still her heart is really pure...she clings to rashid not with selfishness (or may be bot completely out of selfishness) but out of her own insecurities of being the 2nd wife...dusri aurat...but still today she let him go to his first wife...because she knew it would really kill him if he didnt go...she released him..she put aside her own insecurities because it was the right thing to do... For me it mattered that she spoke up and stood by her husband and more importantly Razia ki bolti band kar di! 👏❤️

AGREE...today's episode was rocking
She is sweetheart, agree.. Rashid got lucky not once but twice..
I agree- Shireen really is kind-hearted. She has actually never ever spoken a word against Dilshad, but has always questioned Rashid. I have always admired that about her. 
Staying away from Razia would also be of great benefit to her. 
Yeees it was a Supeeer episodeee :D

Yes the scens was good ..and I am glad that people are noticing stuff about the episodes ...this deeply 
Agree with you completely!I was going to make a post on Shireen but you beat me to it..lol..
This woman really does have a heart of gold and if she can be selfish in her love fro Rashid,she can also be selfless for his happiness too.She is a very gullible characcter,who gets easily swayed.especially by the likes of Razia.AS she has spent all or nearly most her life thinking of Razia as her mentor,guide and philosopher,she cannot dare to see beyond that and lets gives into this brain washing.I really would like to see this characetr get away from Razia and be left alone so that we could get to see what the real Shireen is about and how her character unfolds and evolves.
If only all women in this world were so simplistic in their thinking capacity then we probably wouldn't have so much malice,spite and venom being churned out between women and the world would probably be a much better place to live in...so much for wishful thinking hey!

Edited by shaz2009 - 11 years ago
Absolutely agree!
It wasn't easy for Shireen to do so but despite her fear she let Rashid go.
i love shireen she is rly a nice lady god bless her.