Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

snehatalk

Goldie

snehatalk

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

hi guys...

Todays episode  was awesome...every character was well played...everyone was great...but still i would like to tip my hat off to shireenThumbs Up...i was always very fond of that woman...she is very adorable...definately naive but still her heart is really pure...she clings to rashid not with selfishness (or may be bot completely out of selfishness) but out of her own insecurities of being the 2nd wife...dusri aurat...but still today she let him go to his first wife...because she knew it would really kill him if he didnt go...she released him..she put aside her own insecurities because it was the right thing to do... For me it mattered that she spoke up and stood by her husband and more importantly Razia ki bolti band kar di! ClapHeart

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteaAnamikaojhaaniashreezzinia2411myself..mephototazmaniaAsyaalwayspari_044connectedheartserrahMeself_vineeta_rishani77an_kWhenInRomeArpimugfanshaz2009RandomSquared--epiPhobia--rahmona_paksweSiddhi_shanakyasharanDreA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Standing ovation for Shireen" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
AGREE...today's episode was rocking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehatalk

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Totally Agree with you

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
She is sweetheart, agree.. Rashid got lucky not once but twice..

connectedhearts

connectedhearts

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I agree- Shireen really is kind-hearted. She has actually never ever spoken a word against Dilshad, but has always questioned Rashid. I have always admired that about her. 
Staying away from Razia would also be of great benefit to her. 

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Yeees it was a Supeeer episodeee :D

ecrivain

IF-Rockerz

ecrivain

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Yes the scens was good ..and I am glad that people are noticing stuff about the episodes ...this deeply 

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
agree 100%

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.