Page 1
Page   of 158
Page 2 Page 158

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-Swetha-meerabnawaal14ankur281chathumeghan27NeelimaSJsonu-monuSenpoo-Fari--Ursh-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 6/2" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Megha cooking in the kitchen and Renu complaining that she has a headache because of Nanhi. Renu says I hope she doesn't quit her job this time. Megha assures her that she won't leave. Jiji brings Megha's phone. Megha has receives a message from Mohan scolding her. Mohan on the other side thinks that the teacher will apologize. Instead Megha sends him a fitting reply saying if you want your daughter to learn dance then stop interfering. Mohan thinks the teacher is rude and decides to reply back. Megha gets a sms from Mohan saying she is my daughter and I have the right to interfere. MM keep messaging each other . Mohan asks Megha to learn her work properly. Megha asks Mohan to come to the school and teach RJ kathak. Mohan says he doesn't pay fees for this and if need be I will teach her. Megha asks him to teach RJ gender in Hindi first. Mohan asks her not to get personal. Megha says you started it. Mohan replies calling her Ms. Ladaku. Megha replies calling him Mr. Ladaku.

Nanhi apologizing to Addu for nearly quitting the job because of Mohan Bhatnagar. She says don't worry I will find you wherever you are. Nanhi decides to become a part of Project Talash.

Mohan tells RJ to get ready soon. RJ says if you wanted to find such a teacher for me then there was no point calling me to Indore. Mohan pacifies her.

Megha and Nanhi in front of the mirror and Nanhi says you look pretty. Megha gets a message from Mohan apologizing and asking her to teach RJ. Megha smiles and Nanhi asks her who it is. Megha says a students father and he is sweet. Nanhi makes fun of her.

Mohan gets a message from Megha saying It is ok, I will teach RJ and you have to stop interfering. She apologizes for being rude. RJ asks if he spoke to the teacher. Mohan says the teacher is very sweet and she is the first person to aks me not to interfere. RJ scolds him. Mohan says she said everything nice.  Mohan says I am your father I will do what is best for you. Guru says what she is not able to teach you well? Mohan says then I will do whatever RJ says. RJ agrees to try for him.

Iccha asks Veer to send two cars to the airport for her special guests Megha and Mohan. Veer praises her for inviting them to the sangeet. Iccha says I had to call them as they had helped us so much. FB of Megha meeting Iccha in jail. Iccha says it will be nice meeting Iccha after such a long time. 

FB being shown, Jiji gives a tiffin box to Megha and Renu asks Megha to get Bhindi. Iccha comes there and everyone is excited. Iccha and Megha chit chatting. Megha says it is nice meeting you after such a long time.  Iccha says my daughter is getting married and I've come here to invite you for that. Megha is happy. Iccha says I can never forget that you and Mohan did so much to bring me and Veer together. She asks Megha where Mohan is. Megha tells Iccha that they(her and Mohan) are not together anymore. Iccha shocked. Iccha says I know how to hide tears behind smile. Iccha says she respects her and Mohan's decision. She says I don't know why you both separated but I do know that the more you stay away the more you would want to come close. Megha says we've been separated for a long time and I don't even know where he is. Megha says we are like two shores of a river who can never meet. Iccha says that is not true or you guys wouldn't have fallen in love. Iccha insists that Megha come for the wedding. Megha says she has school that day so she will come for the sangeet. End of FB.   Start of new FB, Veer telling Iccha that Mohan is the editor of Awaz India in Indore. Iccha is happy that Mohan is in Indore. End of FB Veer asks Iccha what she did next. Start of FB Iccha goes to meet Mohan. Mohan is happy to see her. Iccha says you and Megha are responsible for my happiness. Mohan asks her why she is in Indore? Iccha says it is her daughters wedding and asks Mohan to come there. Mohan says it is difficult. Iccha asks him to come for the sangeet. Mohan says  he will try. Mohan asks Iccha if she and Veer are happy? Iccha says we are happy but are you happy? Mohan says all this will keep happening. Iccha asks him what his heart says. Mohan says my hear is mad and it will keep loving one person, heart can love only that one person. Iccha insists that he come.  Mohan says he doesn't want to come in front of Megha and hurt her. Iccha lies that she didn't invite Megha.

Veer asks Iccha if they (MM) will come. Iccha says I am sure they will come and this time they will meet for good. 

Meethi's sangeet ceremony on. Mukta dancing on Radha(SOTY).

Iccha says I tried my best to unite them(MM). I just hope they come here and meet each other. 

Precap: Mohan arrives the sangeet and Iccha is happy to see him. Mohan spots Megha and becomes very emotional. MM dream sequence with Shava Shava playing in BG.

NOT UPDATING UTTARAN BITS UNLESS IT IS RELEVANT TO NBT COZ I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHO HALF THE PEOPLE ARE!!!

Please comment on the Telly Buzz article to increase CM rankingsEmbarrassed

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 07 February 2013 at 3:43am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3skapu80blmadhuri-Swetha-JumanaLoveKunalswavai2Pravesh.Pasha_ammeerabnawaal14knrajiankur281prachuryaMoner_RadioLeesanmeghan27shivangi838sitammasonu-monuSenpoodsgirlSilentsoul-Fari--Ursh-Sunna_Deewani_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Mohan--Dil keheta hai ki.. Tu paagal hai, Mohan. Tu sirf ussi se aur ussi se pyaar kar sakta hai, humesha.Clap

Mohan--
Duniya hai, insaano ki band toh bajti rehti hai. LOL

Megha's SMS---Yes Ladaaku!! Mr.Ladaaku Perfect HaiLOL

Megha's SMS--- Aap School Aa Kar Khud Hi Khattak Kyun Nahi Sikha Dete UseyROFL

Megha's SMS---Pahele Use Hindi Main Streeling Pulling to shikhaaiyeLOL

nanhi - kiske msgs hain jo apna itna smile kar rahe hoWink

Megha  - ek student ke father hain banda sweet hainWink
Navi - maa kasam abhi ek din nahi hua school join kiye aur aapko student ke papao ke msg aa rahe hain wo bhi smile wali  LOL

Mohan - waise teri teacher kaafi sweet hain jo bhi karegi theek karegi Wink
guru - aise kaise sweet hain LOL

Blushing LOL

Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming

Blushing

Happy Rose Day Guys Blushing

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 07 February 2013 at 2:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asha_amankur281sakhisangnishivangi838sonu-monuSenpoo-Ursh-

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
There was nothng to regret abt whole episode of NBT...it wasDay Dreaming

Edited by kresham - 06 February 2013 at 11:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281-Ursh-sonu-monu

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Today's TB Article to COMMENT on

Edited by Fari- - 06 February 2013 at 6:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jen0459ankur281sonu-monu-Ursh-

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Oye hoye...MM ki SMS game toh aj ki epi ka sahi mood set kar diya...Wink

chalo anjaane mein hi sahi thodi karwahaat toh mitado...Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2sonu-monuHansaTapori-Ursh-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Mohan ka taarika ek tarah se saaf kar diya. So its OK. Kitne unconvincing reasons jhela hai. This one i don't mind. Mind karke kar bhi kya lengeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281sonu-monu

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@Neelima thx dear for updating am not able to watch epi thank you so much..:D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.