Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

~ Tera Zikra Hai Ya Itra Hai ~ Yashashri AT # 2 (Page 77)

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

Originally posted by poo_j

Originally posted by loveYM

I had gone through all d discussion here n just understand one thing every1 here immensaly luv yashu... Though we hv our diff. Point of view but at d end everyone concern im YM's success only!! N as ranju said, lets all try by requesting n posting on various pgs! Everyone tried thr best to make yashu name reach to more ppl... Its everyone small n big effort! N abt dis yr no1 gv YMs b'day intv, toh, I personaly askd one of reporter why thr is no ym's intv. N she replied me dat 'due to delhi rape crises , they were busy to cover it so cn't make 4 ym's b'day'!! Just Ym ll get her due soon n more ppl appriciate her talent coz thr is not doubt dat she is supertalented!!

Agree Neelu..Thumbs Up Me too went through all comments..All ve different POV but we all care for Yashu and wish for the best things to happen to her..Approve

mee too agree with neelu
and there is one thing every yasharan gifts are given to only karan WHY? yasharan means karan and yashashri
who are able to give gifts for yasharan they are giving to only karan thats why in wasup or any other interview they show only karan
plz plz plzzz from now onwards if fans are to give gifts to yasharan then give it to both karan and yashashri plzz
jalis its not dat gifts r gvn to KT only, ppl sent both of them gifts its just sumtine yashu busy toh sumtime reportrs dats why we hvn't got any intv. Of yashu! Just wish we get it soon :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazzDiehardYMfan

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I am sure yashahsri will rock in due time...we need to have patience and as for gifting karan I really dunno about that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazz

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
wow the show moved up to 18 with so few comments in only 2 articles...
YM ka article aya toh dhamaal ho jayega...

jaisyjazz

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
accha mujhe dekhke sab bhaag kyun jaate hain?
DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
akele akele baithke likhan ajeeb lagta hai
-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

Manita heres a bit more from my side:
APPEARANCES IN REALITY SHOWS,EPISODICS,CAMEOS
Yashashri made an appearance in the dance reality show NachLeVe...with Mohit Malhotra where her smile was praised by Neha Dhupia...
She did an episodic in Hum Ne Li Hain Shapath playing the character of Ruchi,a wronged killer.She was noticed for playing the role with a natural ease and flawless screen-presence.
She played the role of Dr.Priyanjali in Abhaas Ha in a cameo where she nursed the male lead.Here again she was praised for her role by marathi critics...
She played the role of Samrudhi in Lek Lakdi Ya Gharachi in which she had to do dangerous scenes with snakes for a nagin sequence.She played a wildlife photographer in the show.
hey mani pls take notice of this...

Thanks Sourya...

Added it SmileSmile

DiehardYMfan

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Manita heres a bit more from my side:
APPEARANCES IN REALITY SHOWS,EPISODICS,CAMEOS
Yashashri made an appearance in the dance reality show NachLeVe...with Mohit Malhotra where her smile was praised by Neha Dhupia...
She did an episodic in Hum Ne Li Hain Shapath playing the character of Ruchi,a wronged killer.She was noticed for playing the role with a natural ease and flawless screen-presence.
She played the role of Dr.Priyanjali in Abhaas Ha in a cameo where she nursed the male lead.Here again she was praised for her role by marathi critics...
She played the role of Samrudhi in Lek Lakdi Ya Gharachi in which she had to do dangerous scenes with snakes for a nagin sequence.She played a wildlife photographer in the show.
hey mani pls take notice of this...

Thanks Sourya...

Added it SmileSmile
thank you and welcome manita
DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hey just noticed there are 50 fans in the list

poo_j

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index