Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

~ Tera Zikra Hai Ya Itra Hai ~ Yashashri AT # 2 (Page 77)

Post Reply New Post

Page 77 of 153

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Vandu - So you want to end our association because I want to end the topic?...My problem isn't that people are disagree with me...It the constant jibes and remarks on the thread...I just don't see the need...

That doesn't mean I am choosing YM over you...I don't know her personally...I just admire her as her actor...I don't enjoy arguments, but what about the constant negativity here?...So I choose to move away from it...

I have never understood the reasons why you say certain things...But I understand you hate certain things and people...I have accepted you, the way you are...On the other hand, my views never count here, people know alot more than I do (not being sarcastic)...

You opnion is appreciated here, so stay...I am taking myself way from the discussion and I am sorry...

Take care...I am serious when I say no hard feelings...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 16 February 2013 at 12:16pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Tera Zikra Hai Ya Itra Hai ~ Yashashri AT # 2 (Page 77)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_01

@Back Biting,Sarcasm and Ridiculous statements...U know, WE have d GUTS to Call A Spade A Spade ,even when it comes to our FAV and NOT just for 'others'. And as far as getting dis point across ,WE have enough and MORE sources to get it to YM directly!! I rest my case here! @May..GN :)

I reacted when I found something unacceptabe...But I am not going to be drawn into it again Deepa...
GN...

luckym2012

luckym2012

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone, 

I can see there's been a little tiff reading a few posts, I wont play angels advocate but hey let's remember why we are all here in the first place. For our adorable yashashri. 

Anyway  hi everyone, hope your all good. Big smile 

sunitaganguly

Groupbie

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazz

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveYM

I had gone through all d discussion here n just understand one thing every1 here immensaly luv yashu... Though we hv our diff. Point of view but at d end everyone concern im YM's success only!! N as ranju said, lets all try by requesting n posting on various pgs! Everyone tried thr best to make yashu name reach to more ppl... Its everyone small n big effort! N abt dis yr no1 gv YMs b'day intv, toh, I personaly askd one of reporter why thr is no ym's intv. N she replied me dat 'due to delhi rape crises , they were busy to cover it so cn't make 4 ym's b'day'!! Just Ym ll get her due soon n more ppl appriciate her talent coz thr is not doubt dat she is supertalented!!

Agree Neelu..Thumbs Up Me too went through all comments..All ve different POV but we all care for Yashu and wish for the best things to happen to her..Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazz

roadsidejunkey

Goldie

roadsidejunkey

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
@Shriya Di...i know its futile... but u know u cud hv (just saying) retaliated to those who called Yashu, Mandira Bedi of DDLJ and how she aint pretty enough and yea,,, doesnt ACT WELL as well...atleast not to me!! Waise bhi this 'discussion' is going nowhere!?! Thank You

Edited by deepa_01 - 17 February 2013 at 12:52am

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missfilmy

@ all: I think its no point discussing what Yashu should do and should have done, we all love her and wasting our time discussing this. Why don't we do some real stuffs? 

1. Promote Yashashri's fanpage

2. tweet, email reporters to give her interviews. This really works, Nadiia helped us and the main reason the constant tweet she gets from us.

3. Directly talk to Swapnaji asking her to promote Sanskar. May wrote a post yesterday and SWJ immediately responded.

4. Spam FB pages like SBS SBB Wassup etc.

5. Send letters, small gifts to Wassup so that her IF rank increase

6. Post on Yashu's fanpage so that she knows what we feel like.

plz may tell us what SWJ responded to ur post plzzz

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by missfilmy

@ all: I think its no point discussing what Yashu should do and should have done, we all love her and wasting our time discussing this. Why don't we do some real stuffs?
</div><div>
1. Promote Yashashri's fanpage

2. tweet, email reporters to give her interviews. This really works, Nadiia helped us and the main reason the constant tweet she gets from us.

3. Directly talk to Swapnaji asking her to promote Sanskar. May wrote a post yesterday and SWJ immediately responded.

4. Spam FB pages like SBS SBB Wassup etc.

5. Send letters, small gifts to Wassup so that her IF rank increase

6. Post on Yashu's fanpage so that she knows what we feel like.

Frankly...IF promotions are waste...
I m already sending my feedback to SWJ...not via fanpage but through my sources who are in direct touch with her...

IF ranking is dumb !!

YM needs to be pro active...What she can do with one action...humaare 100 actions se nahi hoga...Its a fact..

I hav stopped posting on IF at any forums except this page,..Yet for YM...I always post on her articles on TB...

FB pages and all se kuch nahi hoga...word to mouth can only go so far...

Agar bola that she needs to buck up toh kya galat bola yaar...that you are all jumping on US ki common sense nahi hai??

We know she has potential and she can do sooo much better than now...

When I support her then ppl tell me to hav patience and when I criticize her I am a basher...

Jab post karo that she got lousy entry scene then ppl hav topics to mock you...then when you say she lacks networking ..then again ppl bash you...

The bottomline is -" We cannot live her career for her...She has to do it...We want to see her successful...isiliye post kar rahe hain.."

what u have sources to directly get in touch with SWJ then use it properly na 
just tell her directly about all this discussions we are having here
time kya waste kar rahi ho 
if u do this automatically ye sab band ho jayega 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.