Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

~ Tera Zikra Hai Ya Itra Hai ~ Yashashri AT # 2 (Page 76)

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I had gone through all d discussion here n just understand one thing every1 here immensaly luv yashu... Though we hv our diff. Point of view but at d end everyone concern im YM's success only!! N as ranju said, lets all try by requesting n posting on various pgs! Everyone tried thr best to make yashu name reach to more ppl... Its everyone small n big effort! N abt dis yr no1 gv YMs b'day intv, toh, I personaly askd one of reporter why thr is no ym's intv. N she replied me dat 'due to delhi rape crises , they were busy to cover it so cn't make 4 ym's b'day'!! Just Ym ll get her due soon n more ppl appriciate her talent coz thr is not doubt dat she is supertalented!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharanpoo_j.sariminoz.

sunitaganguly Groupbie

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Phew...I am for reminded of how nasty if can beLOL...When Karan and Yashashri aren't spared from being ridiculed...Who am I?...Oh peoeple can laugh about that too nowLOL

@Deepa - I can see now that, you only discuss any matter with me, just to prove yourself right or make me agree with your own POV...Well I learned my lesson...Enjoy the company you keep and you high minded discussion, on how to be a successful starThumbs Up...

@Vandu - It must be so nice to know everything and laugh at everyone...It doesn't make you right, though you may take pleasure in it...Anyway, I have no hard feelings and I will not be coming here often anymoreEmbarrassed...

Just wishing Yashashri well...Nothing more for me to say here...Take care everyone Smile
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Thats right May...
Very convenient...
Pin the blame on me...

You started with the digs...right from my post on her entry scene YOU started the needling...

We were talking about Yashu...U made it personal...

U talked abt Fans being Bashers...
U made the common sense taunt...
U made the "filling up pages taunt"..

We always had a gr8 equatio in RBO forum...

Then why did you target me for it...why make personal comments??

And now when I say your things back at you...You are playing victim???

Saying everything and then adding " I didnt mean to target u...I am sorry if I hurt anyone" ..does not sort out the cause...and nullify your words..

As for " I just realized how nasty IF can get??"...Lemme just say...U werent exactly a by stander in this whole argument...U gave it back good enough...

U started with the the taunting...Let me ask you..WHY??? What did I even say abt you or do to you to deserve that...

You say everything tab tak theek hai...and when ppl start replying then you put the blame on me...

As if I hav been talking to myself all the time with no comments from you...

I just quoted your words to deepa and it hurt???? Did u consider how we felt when u said it to US??

I always put IF friendships before actors...I never knew YM or talked to her...But I knew you...I interacted with you...I had a fun time on RBO forum...Do you think its only you who feel bad for broken friendships?? U think m veryyy happy that we fought and it had to get to this???

All over the issue of whether YM shud socialize or not??? Seriously ???

U know what I dont care what she does...her life...I can only hope..But it hurts me more that a 3 yr association with you had to come to this and end like this...

U know what...Tum aao yaha pe...If anyone has to leave then I will go...U be here...Dont stop coming coz of me...I wudnt want anyone to do that coz of me..

I shall stop coming here henceforth...u dont need to cut down on anything...
roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@May...i DON'T think any of OUR POV's are wrong either...its just a question of perception! Anyway,TIME teaches all!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithika

sunitaganguly Groupbie

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
When I say something it's wrong and I am blaming people, but everyone else can say whatever wish...I understand that and I so decided not to post here anymore...I am not interested in fights either and I don't want to spoil the fun for any of you...Enjoy your discussion in peaceSmile...

And please leave me out of it...Thanks and take care...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 16 February 2013 at 11:43am
roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Back Biting,Sarcasm and Ridiculous statements...U know, WE have d GUTS to Call A Spade A Spade ,even when it comes to our FAV and NOT just for 'others'. And as far as getting dis point across ,WE have enough and MORE sources to get it to YM directly!! I rest my case here! @May..GN :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index