Gunjan [SSLK] Wears Khushi's lehenga! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Sanaya's dresses are used soo much...her first wedding lehenga ( the blue one) then this ..thn remarriage lehenga has been used in qubool hai...then red lehenga (when arnav says I love u dammit) has been worn by dharma sit in madhubala...few of her sarees has been used in other shows...n one more golden n red anarkali has alo been used in qubool hai...the list goes on n on can't think of nymore
What the.. So i was right that is an ugly Lehenga but sanz looked beyond gorgeous in it
I have came across sooo many people wearing khushi's dresses.(Especially in qubool hai) Thanks for sharing this. Whenever i tried to share such things, i came back with nothing but a ocean full of rants and bashing, even my threads were closed. 😆
Originally posted by khosla03

Sanaya's dresses are used soo much...her first wedding lehenga ( the blue one) then this ..thn remarriage lehenga has been used in qubool hai...then red lehenga (when arnav says I love u dammit) has been worn by dharma sit in madhubala...few of her sarees has been used in other shows...n one more golden n red anarkali has alo been used in qubool hai...the list goes on n on can't think of nymore

And the nainital lehnga khushi wore has also been used in qubool hai 😆
This proves that it's not the dress which makes Sanaya look beautiful, it's Sanaya which makes everything look beautiful ❤️
Originally posted by -Harjas-

And the nainital lehnga khushi wore has also been used in qubool hai 😆

Really I must have missed that episode...when was it??.
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

What the.. So i was right that is an ugly Lehenga but sanz looked beyond gorgeous in it

I Know right 😎
SO SO TRUE. SANAYA MADE THE DRESS LOOK PRETTY.
OTHERWISE ITS JUST A. NORMAL LOOKING LENGHA.

IV ONE QUESTION THO, FOR THOSE PPL THAT DO STILL WATCH OTHER SERIALS CZ I JUST GAVE UP AFTER IPKKND ENDED, IS IT JUST KHUSHIS CLOTHES THAT R. BEING WORN BY OTHERS OR OTHER LEADS DONATING AND SWAPPING AS WELL. ITS JUST IN ALL MY SERIAL WATCHING YEARS (20 ODD YEARS) I DONT REM THIS HAPPENING AT ALL..
ANYONE NOTICE ANY OTHER SWAPS?

I GUESS KHUSHI ONLY DONATED AND NOT SWAPPED. HENCE HER EVER SHRINKING WARDROBE.
AND SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE WIFE OF THE GREAT ASR MULTI MILLIONAIRE BUSINESS TYCOON.
ACTUALLY CUM TO THINK OF IT, HE DIDNT HAVE MUCH OF A WARDROBE LEFT BY THE END EITHER SO OBVIOUSLY IT WUD HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR KHUSHI TO HAVE OWT NICE
When Sanaya wore I felt that costume was so beautiful, after this promo nah.. Costume is not beautiful at all. It's looking really nice because of Sanaya's beauty 
Originally posted by Midnightsorrow

Now I see that actually is not a pretty lehenga. It only looked pretty because Khushi was wearing it. The one she wear for remarriage looks more expensive. 

You are right.

Only Sanaya can look pretty in all those dresses she wore in IPK.No one else can. She is a perfect blend of beauty and grace.And she can carry any style.

I am confused how different channels use same dresses?