26-12

Randeep:I will always be on your side Rashmi..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
                                                                                                ...Episode 5 Feb 13

Episode begins with RasDeep scene ... Randeep finds a willing partner in his ladylove Rashmi...Without any further ado Randeep familiarises her with all the key players and the means of mass destruction involved in the  mission 2612 .. In his office on a slide show ... 

Sr Mallick...Nova6 Atomic Bombs...atomic scientist Shantanu her Jiju,...fake Ritika ... Probably to blackmail Shantanu ...how she was unknowingly directly involved ...and that he admired her guts ... Her fighting spirit...Clap

Arousing immense curiosity and feeling of helplessness in Rashmi ... 

Ras... Inquires why he was sharing all these info with her Confused
Ran... I am now out of STF and con not trust anyone in that office ..Angry
Ras... I can do anything for my family ...Smile
Ran...  I can go to any lengths for nabbing the anti national elements ..Angry
Ras... Why me ??Confused
Ran... Because you are a commoner, no one will suspect your activities...Smile

We are now together in this joint mission 2612 ... We are partners... They join hands ... And Randeep gives the scared Rashmi a dazzling million dollar smile ... 

Else where Shahana is busy training and indoctrinating new henchmen/ recruits for her unfinished mission 2612...handling bombs etc.. She show no sympathy for any slow learners or those who are doubtful or scared... Ruthlessly, mercilessly shooting/ eliminating them ...out of her team .. Only the brave and ruthless ones can carry on the terrorist attacks...

Randeep is displaying his traits of an Excelling in whichever field he works,... He is observing all the activities in the airport, ... Checking passengers, ...pulling up / warning erring subordinates,... Scanning passenger lists ...

He is informed of a certain flight from SA ... He instructs his men to keep watch ...he gets suspicious of someone and rushes to nab him ... But collides with the real terrorist (unknown to him) ...

Precap ... Shahana's partner in crime is exiting out of the airport...he is sceptical of Randeep and Randeep notices this ...he also notices his pulling the veil over the face of his female companion ... (The real Ritika .. Drugged..)...

Super episode ... Can't wait Randeep to catch Ritika ... I just want Randeep to get a chance to give Rashmi one good news .. For the first time ...Ouch

Friends, I won't be updating next 2/3 days  ... Smile

Edited by --sumana13-- - 05 February 2013 at 8:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesShreya30456vicaev.FieryPhoenix.amimusspsharmilaaishu30anurao.66KhatamKahanislmuchand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Randeep:I will always be on your side Rashmi.." in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyaroses

Goldie

riyaroses

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
saw  the  episode .. randeep shared all info's  with  rashmi ... Big smile  now  they  r partners ... Clap              sweet   scenes ...   nice  epi ...nd  sahana ...  Angry  her  new  team ...   ritika in town ...Smile

Edited by riyaroses - 05 February 2013 at 9:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses--sumana13--anurao.66

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Nice epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Nice wu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Loved that

anurao.66

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Keep going like this

anurao.66

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisoma

Nice wu

Thanks Soma Smile

anurao.66

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.