Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I do not know what you haters have to do with Sara,Are you that sara who has faced a lot because of that cheap Ali...AngryAngryYou all must have seen sbs,sbb today,you will just listen how  sara responds to the media,she is really courageous and she is  not a bitch but she always talks the right things...Plz stop bashing her,if she was bad ,she would not have a  
big fan following,so plzz try to understand her,even she is a human being...
You all think wisely and then comment..
AND PLZZ DO NOT TURN THIS POST INTO A WORLD WARSmileSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radhakrishPROTIM21guessimgreatdipali13786Pinki--Rose--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara is not a bitch..." in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
who cares wat she is:d

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aradhanavarmaalita0savnilove

archangel

IF-Dazzler

archangel

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
r u Sara or Ali Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleendare.devilmonaya_sajanDANGGG

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
 not everyone is calling her a b**** because of ali and her relation! its just wrong to call her the wrong one or to call ali the wrong one..im sure they both were at faults! 
But the reason people are hating on her is because of other reasons too! Im not her fan neither her hater but nor am i  ali hater or fan! as i said beofre i do not find it right to judge their relation on media rumors and everything people say..No one can know better than them two ! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

savnilovejanny_1pinku_khushidipali13irene_cdare.devilParulRatiShiviGundayVedant

chumchee25

chumchee25

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Not a fan of Sara Khan nor do I have a dislike towards her as a person, but I didn't like how she carried herself as a host yesterday.

I think most people judge all these celebrities as contestants on this show, we have little to do with their characters off screen.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleennomad.nessirene_cNirjhor105dare.devilParulRatiShiviLadyDabanggGundayVedantSamraat_92ruky786

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aradhanavarmasavniloveprana9NiharikaNeha777irene_cDebo_Afghandare.devilParulRatiShivi-optimist-LadyDabanggruky786

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chumchee25

Not a fan of Sara Khan nor do I have a dislike towards her as a person, but I didn't like how she carried herself as a host yesterday.

I think most people judge all these celebrities as contestants on this show, we have little to do with their characters off screen.
completely agree with u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cParulRatiShivi

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Yesterday she failed miserably as host.And today  she was  blaming Ali ,both r to be blamed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cParulRatiShiviSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.